Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Sood
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev SoodYour feedback matters!
I'm of 21 years and recently had MRI of lower spine. But since then on my sleep is increasing considerably. Please suggest some diet or medicines that will decrease this sleepiness and drowsiness.
Can somebody please explain me in simple words that what is likely hemorrhagic cyst right ovary and how to get rid of this.
Hi I am 26 years old I am suffering from rashes on mu thighs and lower abdomen I hv used some creams also but the problem is not solved, kindly suggest me what to do?
Sir thanks very much for your reply. Sir one question how to improve sperm quantity and sex duration .And how to increase penis size. please sir replay .I am grateful to you.
I had sex with my gf but that time my penis didn't get erected. But she didn't touch my penis itself while having sex. But I had sex with my another gf but she shake my penis and licked and I had perfect erection. What is the reason? How to have perfect sex? And my gf has very small opening I couldn't insert my penis itself. Am trying to insert for long time in that time penis get unerected. What can I do for that? While imaging itself am not getting erection? Is masturbating with thinking of this gf helps?
I am a married man. My problem is when I intercourse with my wife then my penis size is just 3.5 inch (stronger). What should I do? please help me.
A recent study by UK scientists found that Type 2 diabetes can be completely reversed if you lose weight radically. The results published in the international journal, ‘The Lancet’ showed that 86% of participants who achieved a weight loss of at least 15 kg were able to overcome the disease completely while 73% of those with a weight loss of 10kg or more showed similar results.
Previously considered a disease of the rich, diabetes has spread rapidly among the rural poor as well- thanks to unhealthy diet and no physical activity.
Sometimes, No Advanced Technology is Required For Treatment!
There is nothing that you can’t eat, just limit certain foods. You should:
- Eat a variety of foods including vegetables, fruit, sometimes some starchy foods like pasta
- Keep your intake of fat, sugar and salt minimum
- Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner every day - don’t skip meals
I am a 11th std student and I had an exam 2 days ago and therefore could not sleep properly but now since 2 days I am not able to sleep properly and I am having a constant head ache. What should I do? Kindly help.
Contraceptives are generally drugs and devices, which are used to prevent pregnancy. A large number of contraceptives are available which allow the couple to enjoy sex without running the risk of unwanted pregnancies. The general categories of contraceptives are explained below:
- Male Condom: It is one of the most common forms of contraception. They are worn on the penis before sex is initiated. For safety purpose, a new condom should be used every time the person has sex.
- Female Condom: Much like male condoms, these are available at over-the-counter pharmacies without prescription. The condoms can be inserted to the vagina anytime within a period of 8 hours prior to sex.
- Diaphragm: This should be coated with a spermicide before sex and placed inside a woman's vagina so that the sperms are prevented from entering the uterus.
- Cervical Cap: These are used as replacements for diaphragms because some women may develop bladder infections such as cystitis while using it and these caps have lesser contact with the vagina.
The main implementation of hormonal changes to provide contraception is the pill. This is the most common form of female contraception available. It comes in two forms:
- Combined contraceptive pill: Contains a combination of hormones such as progestin and oestrogen.
- Mini-pill: Contains only progestin: It is available only with the prescription of the doctor and should be used as per the prescription.
Intrauterine Devices: The intrauterine device (IUD) is a long-acting and reversible form of contraception for women. It is of two types: Copper IUD (contains copper) and Hormone-releasing IUDs (progestin hormone is released into the womb slowly). It is a small device that is fitted inside the womb and it provides contraception by facilitating the prevention of fertilization of the egg.
Sterilization: This is a lifelong option that is available for both men and women. In males, the procedure is known as vasectomy which basically ties and cuts off the tubes that carry the sperm.
In women, two forms of sterilization are available; surgical and non-surgical. Surgically, the fallopian tubes are cut and tied using small cuts in the belly so that the ovaries and uterus are not linked. Non-surgically, coils are inserted into the fallopian tubes so the resultant development of scars leads to complete blockage of the tubes.
Other forms of contraceptives include contraceptive patches, vaginal rings, contraceptive injections, spermicides and contraceptive implants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.