Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjeevYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my face .it is not a acne scars or pimple. I don't know what it. And it is increasing all over my face. Even I consulted Dr. from Delhi. But nothing can happen. She has given me adoclear Hq-cream dead sea minerals and MoizMM cream and cute e tablet, glutat.But nothing happened. So please suggest me any cream or medicine.
Hi, 3 months back the portion of my skin on my forehead become very smooth and later it turned into black spot. How to get rid of it? what creams should I use? thank you.
I am 24 year old male. And I do regular exercise and sleep 8 hours. But I have dark circles what to do?
My son is suffering from a fissure he is 8 years of age what should I have to do should I do colonoscopy are some medicine recovered please send me some medicine prescription he is suffering from a 2 years thanks.
Hi sir, I have black circle under my eye its looking very ugly very bad so suggest me any treatment for removing that black circle under my eye. Waiting for your reply thank you.
Doctor, I need advice from you regarding the skin problem, during summer due to the sensitive to the sunlight my skin is more blackish, please suggest the best sunscreen + fairness cream.
Which company of glutathione capsule and vitamin c are good for fairness and is these capsules really fair the skin complexion .What about injections what is the work of injections and all details related to these capsules and injection.
Do you get embarrassed while you pout for a quick selfie? Well, dried and chapped lips may spoil your entire look. Your photogenic appearance may also get ruined up due to the bad health of your lips. Your personality gets a booster dose when your pout is perfect and beautiful. Lips are essential for your perfect sexual life too.
Lips are devoid of oil glands, unlike the other portions of your face or skin. Thus, they tend to dry up soon. There can be a number of reasons behind dried lips. Blame it on the weather or any disease; your lips are more prone to ill-health and dullness. You need to be extra careful about the moisture retention in the lips.
Here are some of the most common reasons for bad lips:
- Heredity: Most of the times, you will have to blame your genes for dry and pigmented lips. These cannot be treated with cosmetics.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and imbalance during pregnancy lead to dark patches on the face, especially on the lips, nose tips, cheek and forehead. This is commonly termed as the mask of pregnancy. The problem ends as soon as pregnancy is complete.
- Dehydration: Lips get dull and cracked as you forget to consume the right amount of water throughout the day. Dehydration not just affects your skin, but adversely impacts the lips too.
- Smoking: Researchers believe that smoking leads to darkening of the lips. It also leads to discolouration of the teeth.
- Poor diet: Food deficient in essential vitamins and minerals leads to dryness and dullness of the lips. Deficiency of vitamin E and C affects the health of lips.
- Coffee addiction: Consumption of too much of coffee leads to darkening of lips.
- UV Rays: Excessive exposure to sun rays is a major cause for developing dark lips. UV rays affect the skin adversely.
How to get beautiful lips?
You can follow the tips below to get beautiful lips:
- Exfoliate your lips. Use sugar and honey to make a scrub for your skin. Rub it on the lips for 5 minutes and rinse it. Honey is an antioxidant that restores the quality of your damaged lips and sugar removes the dead cells.
- Keep lips moisturised. You must apply lip balms and SPF-containing lip creams/lotions to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
- Drink a lot of water to maintain the fluid levels in the body.
- Use a humidifier at your residence in dry weather to keep the moisture intact.
- Wrap your face with a scarf when going out in cold weather or out in the sun.
- Don’t bite your lips, or lick them. Saliva causes drying up of lips.
- Visit a dermatologist if you are suffering from severe drying up of lips.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!