Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava to be very helpful. Thank you so much doctor, I quit drinking from many days. But how will I take this medicine and what will be the proportion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava to be practical. Ok doctor i will get this test done and consult you. Thanks.
Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava provides answers that are prompt. aswagandadhi vati tablets and mulsi pack dose is not mentioned
Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanku for answer me
Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava provides answers that are sensible. Thank u sir
Hello sir god morning I am grow height but my height will not grow I am 14 year you say which ayurveda madice give please?
Sir. My brother's tsh level is increased that is 6.65 and he is having headache n limbic pain also, he vomits very frequently .n now his ecoli level is also increased. Please suggest foods, habits,medicines n everything that make him well. Please.
I am a patient of diabetes type 2 controlled with medicines metformin 1gsr, pioglitazone 7.5 mg. How much HALDI I can take with milk for COLD and COUGH treatment, for better SLEEP, for LEVER health.
Serum cholesterol 251 Serum Triglycerides 405 HDL cholesterol 32 V L D L 81 L D L 138 Pet me Dono side Jalan hoti hai.
Dear sir, greetings to you I am 62 years old and since 10 years due to my wife's bed ridden I used to masturbate now and then. Now my wife passed away 3 months back and since the I have no erection even if thought of lady. Some times a little erection not ful for half a minute and relaxing. I would like to have a care taker to look after me as I am alone with no others .can I able to perform caution if I go for lady care taker willing to stay with me? So what are the remedies to get full and strong erection. Kindly advice. If I will not get back to normal sex life I have to choose an orphanage home.
Did you know that camphor is very effective in keeping your home devoid of bad odor? Camphor or kapoor, as it is commonly called, can be found in every Hindu household. It is primarily used for purposes like pooja and aarti and for warming the house. It is considered to be a holy substance, the flames of which drive away negative energies and evil forces. However, camphor is beneficial in several other ways as well. It can be used as a natural home freshener which serves certain purposes.
Benefits of Camphor
- Camphor helps in killing germs. It is also an excellent way to purify the air in the surroundings of your home. Burning camphor or kapoor regularly is an effective way to eliminate germs from your household.
- It keeps your home odour free
- Artificial room fresheners, which are commonly used, contain a harmful chemical known as phthalates. This chemical may lead to the development of several health complications in children and pregnant woman. Instead of using such artificial room fresheners, you should use camphor as an alternative. It is very effective in eliminating odor. You need to burn the camphor in a lamp, ideally in the center of a room. Place it in a location from where the fragrance can reach all the parts of the room.
- It acts as an effective insecticide. Camphor contains properties, which act as an efficient natural insecticide. You can apply camphor to get rid of insects such as ants, bed bugs and mosquitoes. Here are the ways you can follow:
- In case of ants, you need to dissolve a small amount of camphor in water. Sprinkle it over the area where you see ants, and they will go away instantly.
- For eliminating bed bugs, you should wash your bed covers and bed sheets and mattresses in the sun. Put a chunk of camphor, put it in a piece of muslin cloth and keep it between the mattresses. This will drive all bed bugs away.
- Camphor is very useful in eliminating or getting rid of mosquitoes in your house. Camphor is made from the extract of a certain tree. Compared with other natural mosquito repellents, camphor has the most powerful mosquito repellent activity and capability. You need to light the camphor in your room and shut all doors and windows. Leave the room in this condition for around fifteen minutes and you will get a completely mosquito-free environment.
Other than being a natural freshener, camphor is also beneficial for the treatment of several skin problems such as rashes and irritation. It helps in treating pregnancy cramps and helps in the treatment of acne scars as well. Instead of using chemical camphor, it is always recommended to use Bhinseni Camphor (Kapoor). In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Sir, I am feeling pain below my ribs on right side of stomach this pain occurs when I used to eat something I feel this is pain like a ulcer in my stomach please tell me sir what should I do.
Junk food is nothing but junk with no nutritional value. While it undoubtedly is lip smacking, but costs us our health without we knowing we are falling into an unhealthy trap.
It is somehow wrong to say say we don't know what it does to our health, but we just tend to ignore. The junk food that we prefer to eat contains lots of salt, fat and artificial chemicals and now a days, more and more processed foods are finding their way into our refrigerators as they can just be picked up and eaten anytime hunger pangs are felt.
Refined flour, white sugar, cheese, canned juices, frozen foods, cheese laden pizzas and breads are all yummy, but not something that is readily accepted and digested by your stomach. The most common problem they lead to is constipation as digestive organs find it increasingly difficult to digest them.
While it is advisable to stay away from junk foods or at least not have them very frequently, if its consumption has caused you constipation and you'are looking for ways to find relief, here are some quick ayurvedic remedies for you:
- Aloe vera: Besides acting as a remedy for minor burns and cuts, aloe vera gel also helps soothe your stomach. It functions as a natural laxative by making your stool softer. Moreover, it aids in protein digestion and makes the muscular structure of your intestines stronger, consequently providing relief from constipation. Have 2 tablespoons of aloe gel in morning by mixing it with your glass of fruit juice, or consume 1 cup of aloe vera juice.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is often referred to as a stimulant laxative and is a very useful remedy for constipation. Castor oil enables smooth movement and functioning of the intestines, making it easier for stool to pass. Drink 1 to 2 teaspoons of castor oil on an empty stomach. It takes about 8 hours to show its effect, so decide which time of the day will be suitable for you to consume it.
- Coconut Oil and Flaxseed: Coconut oil is a wonderful hydrating agent and eases stools. Flaxseeds help in the elimination of toxins, excess fat and cholesterol from the body. So in one tablespoon of coconut oil, add half a teaspoon of flaxseeds, chew well and eat this in morning.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through the bowels. Add a teaspoon to 1/4 cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!