Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava to be very helpful. Thank you so much doctor, I quit drinking from many days. But how will I take this medicine and what will be the proportion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava to be practical. Ok doctor i will get this test done and consult you. Thanks.
Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava provides answers that are prompt. aswagandadhi vati tablets and mulsi pack dose is not mentioned
Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanku for answer me
Dr. Sanjeev Bhargava provides answers that are sensible. Thank u sir
In Ayurveda, the term ‘drishti dosha’ has been used to refer to eye sight issues. Ayurveda has identified and also explained a number of eye sight disorders. It has identified the causes, symptoms and different kinds of treatment for these eye disorders.
Causes of frail eyesight:
Weak eyesight is a common problem faced by people nowadays. Its major causes are-
- Increased pollution in our surroundings leads to accumulation of dust within the eyes. This is a major cause of eye-related disorders.
- Excessive use of computers, laptops and smart phones stresses the eyes which are very sensitive organs.
- An unhealthy lifestyle including over consumption of junk food, lack of sleep, irregular sleeping hours, mental disturbance and constant exposure to bright light weaken the eyes.
Though the symptoms of eye-related problems vary from one type of disorder to another, there are certain common symptoms which include-
- Redness and watering of the eye
- Blurred vision
- Itching and burning of eyes
- Pain and swelling in or around the eye area
- Excessive blinking of the eyes
How Ayurveda Can Help?
Ayurveda has several remedies which one can use to correct eyesight. These remedies are easy to follow and include simple tasks one can undertake on a daily basis. These include-
- Indian gooseberry or amla is known to contain high amount of Vitamin C, anti-oxidants and other nutrients to improve sight. The vitamin C contained in this fruit improves function of the retina. One can consume 2-5 teaspoons of amla juice with some warm water in the morning and evening to improve vision. One can also consume the juice of this fruit with honey to improve the quality of vision.
- Visual acuity is used to determine visual strength. To improve visual acuity, there are several Ayurvedic remedies. One such remedy is to consume a mixture of fennel, almond and sugar with milk every day before bedtime. The three ingredients must be powdered and mixed in equal ratio for this remedy.
- Coriander leaf juice can be mixed with honey and consumed fresh each day to improve vision.
Ayurveda provides several natural solutions to treat eye related issues. One can practice these simple natural home remedies to improve vision. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
According to Ayurveda, Panchakarma therapy aims at detoxifying the human body. “Pancha” means five and ‘karma’ means treatment. This comprises of 5 methods that are used to address the troublesome ‘doshas’ in the body. The excess doshas would be expelled and the ‘ama’ (toxins produced in the body) would be eliminated from the system through the body's own organs elimination channels (urinary tract, colon, sweat organs, digestive tract and the lungs).
The features of ‘Panchakarma’ include herbal enemas, herbal and oil massages as well as oil showers. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a regular treatment for the upkeep of mental and physical cleanliness and balance.
Similar to other medicinal procedures, for Panchakarma Therapy you must consult a qualified Ayurvedic physician who can decide the individual's ‘prakriti’ (established nature of the patient), the nature of the problem and the proper dosage of the recommended treatments.
This therapy makes use of a large number of therapies. Sometimes, a combination of two or three processes can be administered. The five different therapies are:
- Garshana: Garshana medications involve a dry lymphatic brushing of the skin either using a silk glove or a fleece. This improves blood circulation and cleanses the skin so that the oil and medication can seep naturally into the pores of the skin.
- Abhyanga: This home based oil massage helps the mind and body to unwind and separates the polluting influence as well as stimulate both blood and lymph flow. It helps in toning the body, improving circulation, restoring energy and providing relaxation.
- Swedana: It comprises of a typical steam treatment and is used to calm the head and heart, while the body warm. It also eliminates mental and physical toxins that are deeply embedded in the tissues.
- Pizichili: A non-stop stream of warm herbal oil is soothingly poured over the body by two Ayurvedic specialists as they back rub the body in impeccable harmony.
- Udvartana: This is a deeply infiltrating lymphatic massage which uses a paste to restore the natural radiance while eliminating other toxic elements.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear Doctor, my son, 25 years old, is having mild fever from 99 to 99.5°F since last 15 days in the evening only. His all tests Heamogram, urin culture, FBS, SGOT,SGPT, TSH, Typhoid are within range. He is working as Sr Software Enggr. And has to drive car appx 50 kms Monday to Friday only. Pl advice what medicine/precautions he has to take. Thanks.
Hello sir god morning I am grow height but my height will not grow I am 14 year you say which ayurveda madice give please?
Sir. My brother's tsh level is increased that is 6.65 and he is having headache n limbic pain also, he vomits very frequently .n now his ecoli level is also increased. Please suggest foods, habits,medicines n everything that make him well. Please.
I am a patient of diabetes type 2 controlled with medicines metformin 1gsr, pioglitazone 7.5 mg. How much HALDI I can take with milk for COLD and COUGH treatment, for better SLEEP, for LEVER health.
Serum cholesterol 251 Serum Triglycerides 405 HDL cholesterol 32 V L D L 81 L D L 138 Pet me Dono side Jalan hoti hai.
Dear sir, greetings to you I am 62 years old and since 10 years due to my wife's bed ridden I used to masturbate now and then. Now my wife passed away 3 months back and since the I have no erection even if thought of lady. Some times a little erection not ful for half a minute and relaxing. I would like to have a care taker to look after me as I am alone with no others .can I able to perform caution if I go for lady care taker willing to stay with me? So what are the remedies to get full and strong erection. Kindly advice. If I will not get back to normal sex life I have to choose an orphanage home.
Did you know that camphor is very effective in keeping your home devoid of bad odor? Camphor or kapoor, as it is commonly called, can be found in every Hindu household. It is primarily used for purposes like pooja and aarti and for warming the house. It is considered to be a holy substance, the flames of which drive away negative energies and evil forces. However, camphor is beneficial in several other ways as well. It can be used as a natural home freshener which serves certain purposes.
Benefits of Camphor
- Camphor helps in killing germs. It is also an excellent way to purify the air in the surroundings of your home. Burning camphor or kapoor regularly is an effective way to eliminate germs from your household.
- It keeps your home odour free
- Artificial room fresheners, which are commonly used, contain a harmful chemical known as phthalates. This chemical may lead to the development of several health complications in children and pregnant woman. Instead of using such artificial room fresheners, you should use camphor as an alternative. It is very effective in eliminating odor. You need to burn the camphor in a lamp, ideally in the center of a room. Place it in a location from where the fragrance can reach all the parts of the room.
- It acts as an effective insecticide. Camphor contains properties, which act as an efficient natural insecticide. You can apply camphor to get rid of insects such as ants, bed bugs and mosquitoes. Here are the ways you can follow:
- In case of ants, you need to dissolve a small amount of camphor in water. Sprinkle it over the area where you see ants, and they will go away instantly.
- For eliminating bed bugs, you should wash your bed covers and bed sheets and mattresses in the sun. Put a chunk of camphor, put it in a piece of muslin cloth and keep it between the mattresses. This will drive all bed bugs away.
- Camphor is very useful in eliminating or getting rid of mosquitoes in your house. Camphor is made from the extract of a certain tree. Compared with other natural mosquito repellents, camphor has the most powerful mosquito repellent activity and capability. You need to light the camphor in your room and shut all doors and windows. Leave the room in this condition for around fifteen minutes and you will get a completely mosquito-free environment.
Other than being a natural freshener, camphor is also beneficial for the treatment of several skin problems such as rashes and irritation. It helps in treating pregnancy cramps and helps in the treatment of acne scars as well. Instead of using chemical camphor, it is always recommended to use Bhinseni Camphor (Kapoor). In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!