Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold and cough last 10 days. Sometimes blood come out with cough. My chest x- ray is good. But I am worrying about this.
Hello sir mein 4-5 month se head pain ho raha hai. Ankho par stress rehta h. Maine ishke liye eye specialist se concern kiya. Unho ne bola apke eye thik h. Mujhe bola apko migraine ki problem h.
From 1 month I don't have taste in food and daily getting vomiting in white colour nd I feel weakness. I checkuped in hospital but said urine infection. I used tablets for 10 days but still I feel same like vomiting nd weakness nd rotating eyes. Can I have suggestion to get rid of this?
Yesterday I went a massage parlour I am naked and girl wear a short I am rub my penis to her back hips or vagina out side of shorts and release my sperm outside of shorts I am worry this things can hiv or std no intercourse please help me.
I am a 30 years male I am taking medicine for seizure disorder for the past 15 Years but continuously only for the past 3 years 6 Months. My Neuro consultant told me that I have to take medicine continuously for 3 years I am had took Valparin chrono 500 mg for the past 3 years and after 3 yrs he reduced to 300 mg tablets on my next visit he told me that I have to take medicines again for 3 years I can't understand why he told like that even after 3 years Kindly anyone guide me what is cause for this.
I am suffering from Phimosis (more than a year now). In between took homeopathic medicine but it won't work for me. Want to start the treatment from the level zero. Please advise some medicines.
I'm having severe cracks problem in my foot and if I walk more distance the crack will open and it starts paining which leads to bleeding some times with I'm not able to walk properly till I apply some medicine on it like Vaseline. I met so many skin specialist and I have used so many medicines like salicylic acid ointment etc please suggest me with advice and medicines.
1 saal pehla mera pair m swelling hojaati thi phir aappne sa pair k thumb m jaisa kaat jaata hai waisa hua kareeb 3-4 months wo theek nhi hua last year march m Dr. ko dikhaya sugar test hui wo normal rahi phir blood test karwaya blood m halka k infection tha uski dawa pura 1 month challi thi phir koi problem nhi hui Mujha abhi last month m right hand ki 2 fingers blue hogyi uska 2 din k baad phir hui phir dono haath ki saari finger blue hogyi aur ya permanently nhi hoti hai thodi derr m ekdum khaatam ho jaati hai aur pairr m swelling bhi hui thi weakness bhut lagti hai aur bhookh to lagti hi nhi hai abhi 2 months sa dono ghutnu m Bhut dard hai stairs nhi chadh paate hai Aur han left ribs m bhut dard hota hai.
I want my penis to be a little longer then it is now and Masturbation have any side-effects? Like pimple, or anything like that.
It is important for you to know about degenerative disc disease (DDD) and spondylosis. Spondylosis is an umbrella term for spine pain, which occurs because of degenerative conditions. Spondylosis refers to several conditions. They include spinal stenosis, which is the abnormal narrowing of the spinal canal, leading to leg pain, degeneration due to DDD and degenerative arthritis or osteoarthritis involving the spine. It may also include cervical osteoarthritis or neck arthritis.
Spondylosis is a common condition, which is age related. The joints and discs present in the neck are specifically affected as a result of this condition. It commonly develops on account of the wear and tear of the cartilage and bones present in the neck. This condition, in spite of being common, worsens with age. In many patients, symptoms are not observed externally, but pain and muscle spasms are experienced.
Many people with spondylosis do not undertake treatment in spite of suffering from the symptoms and pain. In case the symptoms are prevalent over a long time and tend to worsen, you have several modes of treatment to choose from. They may include medicines, corticosteroid injections, physical therapy and even surgery in some extreme cases.
How does DDD or spondylosis occur?
DDD is a spinal condition. It is caused due to the breakdown of the intervertebral discs. With ageing, the spine starts to show signs of wearing and tearing. This happens on account of the discs drying out and shrinking. All these age-related changes are responsible for arthritis, spinal stenosis and disc herniation. Because of these factors, pressure is likely to fall on your nerves and spinal cords, which may further cause back pain. DDD or spondylosis also develops on account of these factors.
Treatment for DDD and spondylosis
There are various modes of treatment, which are available for you to choose from in order to get relief from the symptoms and pain associated with DDD or spondylosis. You may be prescribed typical painkiller medications, such as non- steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDS, muscle relaxants, epidural injections, ultrasound and massage, oral steroids, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and many more. Every mode of treatment has got its own benefits, but has its limitations as well.
If you experience any symptoms of DDD or spondylosis, you must consult a doctor immediately. Your pain management physician or doctor will be able to diagnose your condition properly and will determine the mode of treatment which will suit you best.
I am 29 years old male, I got burnt by hot milk today in morning. Can you please help me recover from this. Please.
Dear sir/maam What type of diet require to make sperm count increase and more powerful and how can I make my pennis strong is masturbating daily cause a problem or thrice in week is ok.
Short intense exercise has a proven positive effect on increasing testosterone levels and preventing its decline.
Warm up for three minutes
Exercise as hard and fast as you can for 30 seconds. You should feel like you couldn't possibly go on another few seconds
Recover at a slow to moderate pace for 90 seconds
Repeat the high intensity exercise and recovery 7 more times
Lose weight-if you're overweight, shedding the excess pounds may increase your testosterone levels, overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone levels to begin with, so this is an important trick to increase your body's testosterone production when you need it most.
Your diet is the best source of zinc; along with protein-rich foods like raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk.
Vitamin d, a steroid hormone, is essential for the healthy development of the nucleus of the sperm cell, and helps maintain semen quality and sperm count. Vitamin d also increases levels of testosterone, which may boost libido.
When you're under a lot of stress, your body releases high levels of the stress hormone cortisol. This hormone actually blocks the effects of testosterone.
Testosterone levels decrease after you eat sugar, which is likely because the sugar leads to a high insulin level, another factor leading to low testosterone.
Healthy fats you can eat more of to give your testosterone levels a boost include:
Olives and olive oil
Coconuts and coconut oil
Butter made from raw grass-fed organic milk
Raw nuts, such as, almonds or pecans
Organic pastured egg yolks
Unheated organic nut oils.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - It is important that you eat foods that are high in fiber and nutrients, but low in calories in order to stay healthy. Consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. often lead to heart problems. But foods like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish in your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking increases your chance of getting heart disease by about 2 - 4 times. As it can damage the lining of the arteries, which leads to build up of atheroma, and narrows the artery. This eventually can lead to heart attack or stroke. Smoking further reduces the level of oxygen in your blood, due the presence of carbon monoxide, that means your heart has to pump harder to supply the body with the oxygen it needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.