Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay NarulaYour feedback matters!
I would like to have sex with my boyfriend if I drink he's cum! it's possible to pregnancy with that?
When I sex my sperm out from my wife vaginal whats reasons my sex time very week please give me suggestion.
Hi. I am 25 years old. I love a girl for long time. I want to marry her. But when I had try to sex with her. I feel that her vagina is not normal. It is very small. How I know that she is a normal for marriage.Is there any solution. Pls help me. Thnx.
I am 50 years old woman. My uterus is came down. So I have problem for toilet. What is the solution.
I had sex on18 Jan 2016' an taken ipill on that today is 26 Jan 2016 an still I am not getting any periods am I pregnant?
Are anti pregnant pill are harmful for our pregnancy in future or is it true that if we don't get pregnant in initial years of marriage we will get some problem in getting pregnant in future?
What is a risk factor?
A risk factor is anything that may increase a person's chance of developing a disease. It may be an activity, such as smoking, diet, family history, or many other things. Different diseases, including cancers, have different risk factors.
Knowing your risk factors for any disease can help guide you into the appropriate actions, including changing behaviors and being clinically monitored for the disease.
What are the risk factors for breast cancer?
Any woman may develop breast cancer. However, the following risk factors may increase the likelihood of developing the disease.
Risk factors that cannot be changed:
Gender. Breast cancer occurs nearly 100 times more often in women than in men.
Race or ethnicity. It has been noted that white women develop breast cancer slightly more often than African-American women. However, African-American women tend to die of breast cancer more often. This may be partly due to the fact that African-American women often develop a more aggressive type of tumor, although why this happens is not known. The risk for developing breast cancer and dying from it is lower in Hispanic, Native American, and Asian women.
Aging. Two out of 3 women with invasive cancer are diagnosed after age 55.
Personal history of breast cancer
Previous breast irradiation
Family history and genetic factors. Having a close relative, such as a mother or sister, with breast cancer increases the risk. This includes changes in certain genes, such as BRCA1, BRCA2, and others.
Benign breast disease. Women with certain benign breast conditions (such as hyperplasia or atypical hyperplasia) have an increased risk of breast cancer.
Dense breast tissue. Breast tissue may look dense or fatty on a mammogram. Older women with high dense breast tissue are at increased risk.
Early menstrual periods. Women whose periods began early in life (before age 12) have a slightly higher risk of breast cancer.
Late menopause. Women are at a slightly higher risk if they began menopause later in life (after age 55).
The most frequently cited lifestyle-related risk factors:
Not having children, or having your first child after age 30
Recent use (within 10 years) of oral contraceptives
Alcohol use (more than 1 drink per day)
Long-term, postmenopausal use of combined estrogen and progestin (HRT)*
Weight gain and obesity, especially after menopause
Environmental risk factors:
Exposure to pesticides, or other chemicals, is currently being examined as a possible risk factor.
*Hormone replacement therapy update
Hormone (estrogen-alone or estrogen-plus-progestin) products are approved therapies for relief from moderate to severe hot flashes related to menopause and symptoms of vulvar and vaginal atrophy. Although hormone therapy is effective for the prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis, it should only be considered for women at significant risk of osteoporosis who cannot take nonestrogen medications. The FDA recommends that hormone therapy be used at the lowest doses for the shortest duration needed to achieve treatment goals.
Postmenopausal women who use or are considering using hormone therapy should discuss the possible benefits and risks with their doctor.
Hello sir /mam I have a serious problem of sleeping. Daily I am sleeping more than 16 hours in a day+night nd feeling weakness in whole day. So please tell about this. Its urgent.
I am 29 years old got married 2years back still not concieved my hsg report showed tht my tubes r blocked nd I had a surgery in 2009 for borderline mucinous tumour nd my left ovary is removed could u advice me any thing.
There is very little awareness or action to ensure vaginal health for women. There aren't many public discussions to be witnessed and women basically survive on whatever little they know and experience.
Here are a few things you can do to improve your vaginal health, naturally:
1. Drink lots of water - our body is 70% water. And water alone is the cure to a lot of our basic health problems. To have a healthy vagina too, you should drink a lot of water. The science behind this is that mucous vaginal membranes need a lot of water.
2. Go nuts - almonds, flaxseeds, walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, and such nuts should be eaten in plenty. The essential minerals in them regulate your monthly cycle and also ensure that you do not face dryness, itchiness, etc.
3. Have garlic - we all know that garlic has anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. Eating them raw helps cure infections. Wrapping a clove of fresh garlic into gauze and making a sort of a tampon, inserting it into your vagina and leaving it overnight would actually cure itchiness, dryness and infections.
4. Try cranberry juice - cranberries (the pure form, and not the bottled ones) are known to be beneficial for the bladder. They also acidify the urine and balance the ph in your vagina.
5. Less sugar is good - sugars, wheat and alcohols should be avoided when trying to heal an infection. It is advisable to consume these products as less as possible. The sweetness from all these foods disbalance the ph level of the vagina. If you want your vagina to be healthy, avoid rich, processed and sugary foods, and eat a balanced diet with a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Natural child birth is a process of giving birth to a child with no or little medical interference. In spite of the severe labor pain, many women decide to go for natural child birth because they find the experience beneficial. One of the best advantages that you can expect from a natural child birth is being in full control of your body.
- Utmost care: From the time you conceive until your delivery, hospitals are expected to take the best care of both the mother and the child. At the best child care hospitals, paediatrics should be able to put themselves in your place and aspire to take care of your child. Reliable child care hospitals should have the ability to ensure smooth and safe delivery of the child.
- Expertise: Child care hospitals must provide best paediatric services. Paediatrics deal with child care and that requires a high level of expertise. A child's health and well-being should be of paramount importance for any best child care hospital. The team of doctors should possess wide - ranging knowledge because they have been entrusted with the responsibility of taking care of your child's health. Besides these the hospital's team should include trained nurses; highly qualified and experienced medical workers.
- Work dedicatedly: Doctors from the best child care hospitals should be able to listen to you carefully and should attend to your child. They must be able to assist you with the queries related to your child's development. The child care services should be able to take care of the child from birth and assist them throughout their developing years.
Best child care hospitals should also provide reasonable treatment offers with the use of the latest, state-of-the-art technology. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.