Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjat S ChiwaneYour feedback matters!
I have bicuspid aortic valve. The aortic valve is regurgitating (leaking). Is there treatment other than surgery? Like Ayurveda or homeopathy?
I have fatty tummy I tried many thing like dieting, exercise gym but not perfectly result I get in lose cholesterol so tell me things to reduce my weight please.
Would like to know whether any harm to have cholesterol level in body above 220 for couple of months while trying to manage it with lifestyle changes along with food changes and without any medicines?
I am 30 years old. I have cholesterol problem. It was so intolerable for me. How can I overcome this problem.
I am suffering from low blood pressure. The doctor has advised me to sleep early and drink coffee many times a day. I was also recommended to use ZEVIT tablet for weakness. Can you suggest me some preventive measures? Thanks in advance.
Hi, From yesterday I am feeling a little bit pain at mid lower chest of left side,(just above last rib, I can feel it). I feel this when I take deep breath or when I get hiccups and also when I sleep at any one side I feel bit pain). Please suggest what is this and to which specialist I should consult. I don't smoke at all and I rarely have beer. Thanks in advance. Thanks, Hari.
Which oil is good after heart attack. And how much quantity I can consume per day. please suggest me for that
Hi, my mom is 53 years old and she is a patient of high blood pressure and blood sugar. Please advise me remedies without any medication. Thanks.
Hello sir please advise me fast time heart attack and what any injection control of second heart attack or more time.
I am sukanta, my age is 26. I have cholesterol in my blood. Please suggest me what I will do and what food I will avoid.
Sir I have a pain in my both legs very much and I have breathing problem also but sometimes and my bp is also low and sometimes I have aa headache. Please give me explanation why it is held to do with me.
I am 28 years old and I am 8 month pregnant now. My weight is 48 kg. My bp and blood sugar is low. What should I have to do to increase my weight, bp and blood sugar?
Often I find my blood pressure low upto 100/60 on digital cuff machine. Weight 55 kg at 5'3" height.
Low density lipoprotein or LDL is the bad cholesterol that adds to plaque development alongside triglycerides, which is another lipid. High density lipoprotein or HDL is the good cholesterol that diminishes plaque development. Plaque can hinder the blood supply to the heart, brain, legs or kidneys, leading to heart attacks, stroke or even death. To lower the cholesterol for a younger heart, you may follow the below steps:
- Reduced fats: Do without greasy meats such as bologna, salami, pepperoni and wieners; and greasy red meats such as ribs and prime cuts of hamburger, pork, veal or sheep. Likewise, you must abstain from skip skin on chicken or turkey. Stay away from full-fat dairy items including whole grain, cheese, cream, cream cheese and spread. These food items contain saturated fat and cholesterol. Both are connected with higher blood cholesterol and plaque development.
- Intake fiber: In particular, get used to food items which are high in dissolvable fiber. In the gut, dissolvable fiber can provide bulk to the bile and easily expel it from the body. Search for dissolvable fiber in oats, oat wheat, ground flaxseed, psyllium, grain, leafy vegetables, in addition to some whole grain oats.
- Go veggie: Pick no less than one meatless meal for every week. Substitute animal protein (meat, poultry, eggs, cheddar) for plant-based protein such as beans, lentils, tofu or quinoa. Consume these plant-based proteins with a plate of mixed greens, soup, panfry, or a burrito.
- Be aware of carbs: Following a low-carb eating routine can help you get in shape and decrease cardiovascular hazards. Pick high fiber sugars like oats, whole grain, starches, beans, lentils, and organic products, which will give you the energy you require, apart from keeping you feeling full.
- Lose some weight: In case you are overweight or stout, shed the additional pounds. Weight reduction brings down the LDL levels. Reducing even 10 to 20 pounds can have a positive effect.
- Move more: Do an hour and a half of cardiovascular exercise every day for an ideal heart wellbeing and weight reduction. Cardiovascular exercise implies any action that uses muscles in an efficient way and builds the heart rate. Strolling, cycling, paddling and swimming can be helpful. In case you discover an hour and a half overwhelming, begin with 30 minutes and work your way up a little at once. For a few people, 45 minutes to an hour of cardiovascular practice is sufficient.
- Pick the correct rhythm: Go for a direct level of work out. You will know you have achieved it when you can bear on a discussion when you work out, yet cannot sing. High intensity workout is better at raising HDL levels. However, it additionally expands your danger of wounds, making it difficult to keep working out.If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.