Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta YadavYour feedback matters!
Hai sir, I am a b.tech student I facing shaking suddenly me take objects in my hands what is the reason for this and provide solution for this.Please tell.
I have itching around my groin area and private parts. It is as if it will not go away. Itchgaurd gives a temporary relief. Need a permanent solution. Please help as I am totally fed up of this!
I am young boy. I have very chest pain to one week ago can you tail me what is this reason and sloov my problem.
I want to know that what precautions should be taken for being physical with a girl for the very first time (girl and boy both are mature) and what changes does the body faces after being physical for first time.
I hav diagnosed with pcod from last 3 years. I get my periods when I take tablets. And I am married, me and my husband planning for a baby from last 6 months but I didn't conceive yet, even I am taking treatment for pcod. And my blood report says I hav high count of LH. My husband recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and has less sperm count, so now please suggest me what the further step? And whether to avoid rice fully?
My stamina is fine but while having sex I loose very early for the first time, it won't even stay for 30 sec but afterwards it stays for 1/2 an hour or more and sometimes it stays for too long.
Hi doc, I have very tiny boils on my hand and another boil slightly bigger ,little bit puss comes out when I use calosoft lotion I feel better but i'm expecting a solution to this before that I was exposed to dust and daily morning I used to sneeze and now also sneeze.Please tell.
Should sub-total eardrum perforation with dry ears, csom safe and I miss hearing 1-2 words in a sentence or misunderstand a word or two sometimes and mild tinnitus mostly at night should be fixed?
I'm suffering from anemia what should I take in diet and suggest me some exercise if necessary and lack of stamina is due to anaemia.
Hi, I had checkup my body before 1 month & found serum creatinine 1.12 & urea, sugar,BP, Urine RM were normal. Now I have check S.creatinine & found 1.22. Then I did USG of KUB & found 4.5 mm a stone in right kidney upper calyx. Please tell me that what is the reason of increase of S.creatinine & suggest me what should I do.
Hello. My problem is, when m wake up in the morning, I have so much headache at one side. please tell me the solution? And why it happens?
I am a 42 years old male. My sugar level (fasting) is 115. Can I take apple shake without sugar daily in breakfast?
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.