Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BudhirajaYour feedback matters!
Doing sex with sugar patient [wife] will I [husband] who is healthy gets sugar effected, if direct sex done, pls give me wright information.
My father is diabetic and high blood pressure patient. His creatinine level is 2.15 from last 6 months and urea is about 80. Please suggest.
My son is 11 years and has undergone sinus operation in 2012. Now the poly has reappeared and he finds it difficult to breath. Please advice medication and action.
I am 26 years old and when I have sex with my wife sperm will out with in one minute.what should I do?
I have been taking 100 ml whiskey daily for yhe last more than 20 years. I am having diabetes 130 Fasting.
I am suffering in chronic dysentery from more than 20 years ago. I have been moving to a number of doctors. My problem now is loose motion and several times I have to go to toilet in 24 hours. Sometimes only gas associated with some oil/ fat are going out. Fortunately I have found this website lately and a treatment is continued. I was suggested to take ORS to control loose motion. It is found OK. Also I was suggested to take ROKO capsule to control frequency of motion. But this capsule is not available in my place. So I kindly request you to give any alternative medicine which may be available here in stead of ROKO capsule. Thanks with Regards.
Sir. Due to regular doing of masturbation my sperm turns to be very thin. Soo wat food should I eat more or regular so that it becomes not soo thin.
My age is 26, I suffering from bone pain and swelling problem. I takes medicine till 10 to 12 years but every year facing same condition. Please suggest me what should I do,
I am 30 yr old male suffering from foul smell leaky burning gas from rectum especially after eating for past 6 months. It is effecting my social life also I have poor digestion. I feel rectal pressure while sitting.
I can't sleep well in nights what is the problem how I can sleep good without any disturbance's in sleep.
I often feel heaviness in the head, whenever I go to crowd or public places. It also happens when I think on a issue with depth for a while. What should I do?
Can masturbation or Porn viewing effect testosterone in any manner? And further trigger hair loss? Or any body hair problem?
Sir I am presently taking thyronorm 100 daily for treatment of thyroid and losing memory. Itching in ear and cough in the morning.
I have done cyst operation 20 days back After having calcified sebaceous cyst operation on scrotum. Can I drink milk or drinking milk will become puss for any kind of injury or operations.
As start of summer season my ulcer (chala) in mouth and tongue arise every year it is very uncomfortable situation even not able to talk comfortably tried -(tried Alum and local medicine) after certain interval it arose during summer season please suggest some precautions I think it related to digestion what can I do avoid it in future.
The acids help the body dissolve the food particles and also break it down to more basic elements. However, when the body produces too much acid, it causes acid reflux which can cause discomfort. Too much acid within the body, which is also known as hyperacidity, can be caused by a multitude of factors.
Known and effective Ayurvedic cures: Ayurveda considers acidity to be a 'Pitta' problem and it can be corrected by following certain simple steps. There are other food ingredients which are also used as remedial tools. Let's have a look at some of the dos and don'ts of Ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
Don'ts for acidity according to Ayurveda:
1. Limit junk food and other foods, which are very heavy in fats and processed items: Most processed foods and junk food usually made in stores contain unhealthy fats. The stomach needs to produce more acid in order to digest them and thus may end up causing acidity.
2. Stop excessive consumption of tea, coffee: Stop consumption of caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and other caffeine injected drinks which may encourage the production of more stomach acids.
3. Stop the consumption of alcohol and cooperates: Apart from being generally bad for health as both of these are known contributors of cancers, they can even affect smaller day to day functions and can lead to acidity.
4. Don't consume foods which are high in acidic content: If you tend to like food which is very high in acidic content, it is advisable to limit its consumption. Some examples of this are:
- Sour citrus fruits
- Salty fried foods
Dos for acidity according to Ayurveda:
There are multiple solutions for acidity in Ayurveda which have been known cures for generations. Let's take a look at some of these.
- Do have meals on time: It is best to not skip meals as this can cause the acidity levels within the stomach to rise if it doesn't have any food to digest. It is especially harmful to skip breakfast and then have a heavy lunch to compensate.
- Do have amla or Indian gooseberry: This is a very effective weapon against acidity and chewing a few morsels will easily cure the problems in your stomach.
- Pomegranate Juice: Very small quantities of Pomegranate juice on a daily basis will be very beneficial for a bad case of acid reflux.
- Coconut water: Drink coconut water as it is known to have properties to neutralize the stomach acids.
- Aniseed: Also known as saunf, you can chew them raw and slowly swallow with water for quick relief from acidity.
- Jeera: Jeera consumed with warm ghee and then mixed with rice tends to be very good for acidity as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.