Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BudhirajaYour feedback matters!
I use to jog everyday. For the last two weeks my thigh muscle is paining when I run. Am guessing it was muscle cramps. If so what to do to overcome that?
I have skin problem like cuts, red pimple with irritation & heat in between both thighs & anus area.
Hey I don't drink smoke or anything but in recent months once I started going to gym my hands have started shivering what shall I do?
Hi doctor I am a south indian girl I will do not eat salad or other diet foods but I have loss weight 35 kgs in a 6 months so my diet is this type of foods. Per day 3 Letters of water Nuts to snack, carrot Ragiball, chapathi,2cup of rice for meals A boul of corn flacks I completely avoid sugar banana, apple,and some vegetables Walking for 1 hour So this is my foods per day so this is ok or not please suggest me correctly please please.
I've been having a black stool over the last few days. Any advice one what I can do to reverse this?
I have cold and coughs from past 15 days. Daily activities are. I wakeup early morning 6: 00. I have completed bath with cold water. I drunk tea with smoke. Then my breakfast. I smoke daily 6 cigarettes. These are the activities what would be the problem I don't know.
1.Loxof 500 mg 2.Predmet 8 mg 3.Hetrazan 100 mg 4.Pepcea D 5.Vilivsafe Among above medicines which one is for swelling in testis.
I am quiet fun loving person . But since I have moved from my home for studies . I have severe headaches .
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard, can you suggest what should be done?
The size of my penis is 4.5 inches when fully erect is this normal and I masturbate almost daily is it ok or should I stop and lastly I am facing ED also please help!
I had sex with my girlfriend many times in last 3 years. Every time I ejaculated within 2-3 minutes even after taking viagra. My penis didn't remain so hard to have sex for long time. Sometimes I masturbate more, Is this the reason behind this. If no then give me advice how I can increase my sex time long lasting. Please suggest me physical exercise or prefer food/avoid food, medicine etc.
I am a virgin and desire for sex n I had developed a habit of urine retention as it gives me pleasure. But it is creating problem like uti. How get rid of it?
I am shaking sometimes. And my heartbeat become faster. Then I can't understand that what I do. So please can you help me.
Dyspepsia is an uncommon word, but a very common problem. This medical condition is more commonly known as indigestion of the stomach and small intestine. The symptoms of this condition include abdominal pain, bloating, belching, nausea and a loss of appetite. They come and go varying terms of frequency and intensity.
Some of the common causes of dyspepsia are lactose intolerance, anxiety, regurgitated stomach juices, stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome and excessive caffeine or alcohol intake. In most cases dyspepsia can be easily treated with home remedies. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
Here are the 5 best ways to treat it:
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice cleanses the digestive system by flushing out waste material and undigested food. It also inhibits the formation of acids in the stomach and boosts appetite. Dilute the juice of 1 lemon in a glass of water to avail its benefits. You could also add half a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice to this. Ginger also aids in digestion and prevents flatulence.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk has cooling properties and helps calm the stomach and intestines. It is also suitable for people who are lactose intolerant. Drink a glass of buttermilk immediately after a meal to improve your digestion. You could also flavor it with roasted cumin powder or mint. Mint also helps in relieving indigestion and prevents buildup of gases in the stomach while cumin stimulates the secretion of pancreatic enzymes.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is the best remedy for any stomach bug. It is rich in probiotics that help restore balance healthy gut bacteria and stabilize digestion. Yogurt can be had as an accompaniment to your meals or mixed with steamed rice to make it a meal in itself.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek boosts appetite and helps relieve indigestion. This herb is known for its soothing properties that cleanse the digestive system. Fenugreek leaves can be bitter and unpalatable. Hence, to benefit from this, boil the leaves and then lightly fry them in butter before eating them.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice is an excellent way to treat indigestion and diarrhea. Its antioxidant properties also make it a good remedy for heartburn. To benefit from pomegranate juice, dilute the juice of a pomegranate in a glass of water along with a tablespoon of honey.
Along with this, also take a look at your eating habits. Avoid eating on the move and chew your food properly. Eat only when you are hungry and control your portion sizes. Lastly, make the time to exercise for half an hour or so every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gastroenterologist and ask a free question.