Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BudhirajaYour feedback matters!
I am feeling burning sensation in my chest since long. Was suffered from h pylori infection one year back which was treated. After that having acidic issues. Please suggest how to get rid off from burning sensation.
Does penis with erected girth of 4.3 satisfies women my length is normal I have doubt about my girth.
I am 40 and got accident last year my left leg is highly injured in it' I ve a fracture n my thigh bone is broken there was a skin transplanted in my heel also, what precautions I should take ?
I've got cold and cough since a month and my ears are a little bit clumsy when I hear so what should I do?
I have a problem that my penis is'nt straight its slightly towards my right side is it a problem. And does masturbation is not good for health or it causes sex problems.
Recently I underwent meatotomy surgery but sometimes I find it difficult to breathe what is the remedy?
Eating food grown with the help of chemicals causes impotency is it true How to judge which item is harmful.
I am 18 years, I am having multiple small cysts in my both ovaries, my Dr. prescribed me glycomet 500 half daily. Can I take apple cider vinegar daily 1tbs in water? I heard that apple cider vinegar helps to cure early. Please tell me how should I take this and what should I add in my diet.
My age is 23 years old. At this age I take suminat 25 or 50 mg for severe migraine 8 to 10 times a month. Is it safe?
I take human mixtard insulin morning 20 units and night 25 units 2 months back I was admitted 3 times due to high sugar, reason was I skipped my insulin, so doctor told me to check my sugar level if it high he told me take 10 units of actrapid 3 conservative hours. But now a days if I take human mixture I see my sugar level is high. please help me.
How Brandy should take, in quantity wise, at which time, with what- water (cold/warm). Some time I found that it is given with mil, is it Ok.
Sir, mai raat ko sota hu saaf mind se fir bhi kai baar mera jo after sex jo cheej nikal jaati h wo nikal jaati h mne last 5 years se kabhi blowjob bhi nahi kia h fir aisa kyu hota h?
Im 57 n me having diabetes 180 after meal, my bottom of down leg part remaining numbed whole day n night.
I'm a teacher and I have lost my sexual power since one year. I can't sleep with my wife Please help.
Adults may feel embarrassed when they have questions about sex, or when they find out that they have been operating all this time with misconceptions. It's crucial that such embarrassment doesn't get in men's way of pursuing sex education; a lack of knowledge in this area can not only lead to significant penile health problems, but unplanned parenthood as well. Consider the following to better protect oneself and one's partner.
Nobody Knows Everything
Whether through arrogance or embarrassment, a man may wish to assume that he knows all there is to know about his penis and about sex. This may be the biggest barrier between him and actual knowledge.
The state of sex education in the U.S. is not stellar. Most states don't even mandate that sex education be part of the curriculum; those that do allow programs to skip discussions of contraception and sex before marriage. If a guy is lucky, he may vaguely recall learning about a bunch of weird-sounding infections and watching his health teacher roll a condom over a banana. Either way, there are likely things a guy never learned or has since forgotten. It's never too late to get educated.
1) Pulling out will prevent pregnancy. This may or may not be true. Semen released during orgasm contains the most sperm, for sure, but pre-seminal fluid may contain some as well. Plus, relying on the pull-out method is risky simply because a guy might start to leak before he's fully exited his partner, as ejaculation can happen rather quickly sometimes. Barrier protection is the best way to prevent pregnancy - preferably in conjunction with a second form of birth control.
2) All condoms protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Most do, but lambskin condoms do not. This type is effective in preventing pregnancy, but the material contains pores large enough for certain infections to pass through.
3) There's always a symptom when an STI is present. It would be very nice if this were true, but it's simply not. There are several STIs with no noticeable symptoms. Luckily, some are harmless. But even chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis can be present without noticeable, or with barely noticeable, symptoms. And they can be passed on, too. Also consider the fact that most STIs have a period between infection and symptom presentation (when the latter does occur), and that they could be passed along during this period.
4) If tests came back negative, the person is clean. Even more unsettling, perhaps, than the above is the fact that, when one goes in for STI testing, not everything can be tested for! Ask one's health professional what exactly is being tested for and what is not; ask the same of one's partner. Understand that there is always a risk when having sex.
5) Lubricant is optional. While it's true that some partners produce enough lubrication to keep sex comfortable, enjoyable and safe for the most part, even the wettest women out there are bound to run a bit dry now and then, particularly during rough or prolonged sessions. Lube isn't just about personal preference; it protects delicate penile and vaginal skin from tears that not only hurt but provide harboring grounds for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Ample lubrication is also crucial for preventing condom breakage.
6) Washing and wearing protection are all a man can do for his penis. Actually, there are skin care products for men designed with the manhood in mind. Maintaining healthy skin condition is necessary in order to preserve sensitivity and keep the member attractive over time. Men should seek out a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with the skin-friendly ingredients Shea butter, vitamin E and vitamin C for rejuvenating the penis. Using a moisturizer like this daily will protect against the ravages of friction from hands, bodies and clothing, keeping the penis radiant and ready to go.