Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Kamboj
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer KambojYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am a 55 years old male and have been suffering from pain after passing urine. I have consulted the Urologist and the ultra sound and urine culture examination done. There is no problem of prostrate and infection. Along with this I also feel pain in the anus. For this I have also consulted Gastroenterology, Colon endoscopy has been done which shows no piles and cancer. Kindly suggest me a suitable remedy.
Hello sir! from some days I am facing a problem it is hearing problem. I getting problem when I listen to a music, sound even when I stay alone. It is a big problem for me. I have visited a doctor took treatment. But no outcome I got. When I listen to a sound I hear like a bad loudspeaker's sound. If I got some solution it would be very helpfull for me.
While many men worry about losing penis sensitivity and strive to do everything they can to improve penis sensation throughout their lives, there are some men who have the opposite problem: Their penis sensitivity is so high that they have trouble in their day-to-day sexual lives, and sometimes even in their day-to-day lives outside the bedroom. For these men, penis care looks a little different. Here's what a guy needs to know if he notices that penis sensation is far more intense than what other guys experience.
What causes such intense sensation?
There are only a few things that might cause such intense sensitivity in the penis. These include:
1) Phimosis. This condition in which is it difficult to retract the foreskin from the glans can result in pain; in most cases, circumcision is recommended. However, for those who do manage to handle the issue without surgery, they might find that the exposed glans is so sensitive that it reacts to the slightest sensation - even the sensation of air flowing over the area can be too much to handle.
2) Oversensitivity. The penis is filled with nerve endings that create pleasurable sensations; however, some men simply have more nerve endings than most. This can make even the most typical sensations, such as that of soft underwear pressing against the penis, intensely arousing. For some, the intensity goes beyond pleasure and into pain.
3) Medical conditions. Some medical conditions can lead to intense sensations in the penis. Though this is a rare finding, some men might notice a change that tips them off to something going on with their overall health. This often comes from medical conditions that affect the nerve endings, such as uncontrolled diabetes. Though the usual course of diabetes means a man experiences a diminishment of penis sensitivity, some men might notice the opposite, and feel penis sensation to an extreme.
4) Lack of use. When a man has not used his penis for sexual pleasure in a while, his sensitivity is naturally at a high. For some, this means any penis sensation can lead to arousal or even to ejaculation before he's ready. This is something that many men deal with if they have gone through a long 'dry spell.'
How to handle overwhelming penis sensation
- At first a man might think that strong penis sensation is a great thing, but it won't take long before he realizes that it actually causes more trouble than it's worth. That's when he will try to figure out ways to actually make his penis less sensitive - a strange turn of events in a world where preserving penis sensation is what usually matters most!
- For men who find themselves in this particular predicament, there are some methods they can try. If a man suffers from phimosis, using techniques to loosen and stretch the foreskin can help him retract it more easily, and then he can work on the problem of the overly sensitive glans. In this case, a man can begin with very gentle, light sensations, such as that of gently running water or soft fabrics, to get the penis accustomed to feeling the intense sensitivity.
- For those who suffer from medical conditions, speaking to the doctor is an absolute must. Many medical conditions require medications to keep them under control, and once those medications take hold, the penis sensation will become much more manageable.
- Finally, those dealing with lack of use can start with masturbation on a regular basis until they find they can last longer and longer. This can eventually reduce the quick response and give him a more pleasurable time with a partner in the bedroom.
- Regardless of the penis sensation issues, keeping the skin as healthy as possible can help ensure the best health. This can be achieved with a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Using the crème on a regular basis can help a man rest easy, knowing that he is doing all he can for his overall penis health as he works on the sensation issues.