Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saguna ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am virgin girl. On 6 july my boyfriend rubbbed his dick against my vagina for sometime without wearing condom but we didn't had intercourse and neither he ejaculated near my vagina. So I have read on many sites that I can still get pregnant. I was supposed to get my period on 10 july. And today is 11 july and I have still not got my periods though I am feeling a little pain in abdomen now and then. So what should I do? for how much time should I wait? what can I do if I am pregnant?
Unless you’re planning to have a baby, it is best to employ some form of birth control to have a satisfying and pleasurable sexual relationship. Having an intercourse right after the menstrual cycle is least likely to result in pregnancy, but there is quite a possibility that an accident may happen. The withdrawal method is highly undependable and should be avoided as far as possible. Birth control is available in a number of forms. Condoms, birth control pills, intrauterine devices or IUD and birth control shots are the most common methods of birth control. Here are five things you should know about birth control.
- Birth control prices vary: Birth control is available in a number of price ranges to suit varying budgets. Condoms are the most budget friendly while IUDs are amongst the most expensive. However, IUDS are effective over a long spell of time while condoms must be used only once. In some cases, your insurance may help pay for birth control. Hence do your research properly before deciding on the type of birth control you would like to use.
- Not all birth control protects against STDs: The only type of birth control that can protect against both pregnancy and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) are condoms. All the other forms of birth control do not protect against the transference of STDs. Spermicides and diaphragms can lower the risk of catching an STD, but do not give full proof protection.
- Not just one person needs to be completely responsible for birth control: If you are in a committed relationship, both people have to take full responsibility of birth control. Birth control devices are available for both men and women and hence this is a responsibility that needs to be shared equally. However, if you are not in a committed relationship and have more than one sexual partner, it is best to take responsibility of birth control in your own hands.
- There are side effects to most forms of birth control: Any form of birth control that involves hormones will have side effects. Some of the common side effects triggered by birth control are nausea, weight gain or weight loss, mood swings, sore or swollen breasts and lighter or heavier blood flow during menstruation.
- No form of birth control is 100% effective: Lastly, you should know that apart from abstaining from sex, no form of birth control is 100% effective. At the same time, you should also know that missing a period is not always a sign of being pregnant as there are various reasons that affect your menstrual cycle. Therefore, it is best to undergo a pregnancy test in case you missed your periods. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 21 years old girl. And I want to concieve baby. But when I do sex with my husband. I dont feel anything. I mean it dont get succeed. What should I do?
I had sex with my girlfriend last weekend I want to confirm if she is pregnant or not and if she is how can I prevent it.
A healthful diet should contain and should emphasize the following:
1. You should eat about 2 cups of fruit and 2.5 cups of vegetables per day. Try to pick from the different subgroups of vegetables, including dark green vegetables, orange vegetables, legumes and starchy vegetables.
2. You should get 3 or more ounce-equivalents of whole grain products per day, with the rest of your carbohydrates coming from either enriched or whole grain products.
3. You should have 3 cups per day of fat-free or low-fat milk or equivalent milk products.
4. To round out your diet, you should get protein from lean meats as well as eggs, nuts and legumes.
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further.
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal —stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.