Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saguna ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I missed my periods this month. I want to know whether it is due to pregnancy or something else. I had oral sex with my partner on 29th may 2016 and after 2 days i.e 31st may 2016 I got my periods but I missed my periods in june. So is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help me out to know this Whether after sex if periods come and den if it gets missed in next month then is there any chance of being pregnant? Also due to ramzan there was lot of oily food I ate and now from last 3 days I am having fever and vomiting also. Please help me as I am not ready for pregnancy and also do not want to disclose it too. 2. If partners finger has sperm particles or liquid released from the penis and if such finger is inserted into vagina then is there any chance of being pregnant? Please help me to know answers of both questions as I am very tensed ryt now and with no direct help.
Hello mam, mai ye puchna chahti hu ki mne apne bf k sath 4 mahine phle sex kia tha but uske bd se he thde se periods hue the lekin ab 2 months se periods nhi hue to kya mai pregnant ho skti hu?
Hello, my wife is pregnant 4 months, we just did her blood test and report showing as thyroid. What precaution has to be taken kindly suggest.
I am 27 years old, my lmp was 8 aug 2016 had an abortion through contrakit on 19 oct 2016 as there was no heart beat, only 2 sac was available of 10 mm and 14 mm. Want to plan a pregnancy again. What precautions should I take so it doesn't happen to me again. please help.
Period k kitne din bad grabh me dimb yani egg utpanna hota hain? Kyse pata kre grabh me dimb yani egg banna suru ho rhi Hain? Koi medical kit ya upay bataiye jis se pata chale ki grabh me dimb yani egg banna suru ho gya Hain? Jis din se dimb yani egg banna suru ho rhi Hain uss date ko ekbar sambhog krne se grabh dharan ho skta Hain? Male sperm ko kyse strong Kiya ja skta Hain? Jis se grabh me dimb yani egg se male sperm fatilise ho jaye or maximum 72 hours jeevit reh ske?
I had missed my periods for this month as my period date was 28th March, but I waited for couple of days till 1st April, but it didn't happen. Now I had taken contrapillkit tablets from today, please tell me will it work and in how many hours?
Does squats and leg press machines exercises in gym makes vagina loose or does it affect hymen? I am 22 virgin.
Hello Dr. am 23 year female my period occur at 12 th October about 3 days. Me and my hubby trying for baby, when is the best time and my frnd told me ovulation time is best but I didn't know about ovulation what to do please tell me.
I am 31yrs old and last year 22nd Feb 2014 I done my first abortion because of misscarge and then docter clean it. After that I didn't concive but last week I done my HSG test and my report is Finding PATENT LEFT FALLOPIAN TUBE AND BLOCKED RIGHT FALLOPIAN TUBE (CORNUAL END) and now my doctor give me placentrex injection 2ml for 10 days alternative day, for 7days ibuprofen tablets 400mg daily 2,and sisvit-cz for 10 days daily one, and M2 tone syrup for three times a day, all these medicines help me to concive please tell me
Hi actually I just want to know my wife is pregnant and suffering from cough can you please suggest me for any medicine 3 month has been finished.
Hi, I am 34 weeks pregnant. And diagnosed with mild asymmetrical iugr. With all other things normal. I am suggested to be operated at 35 weeks. Will my baby be ok.
Sir I want to know that I had an unprotected sex wth my bf yesterday n taken unwanted 72 pills before 12 hrs and my last periods finished date was 4 so is there any chance of pregnancy pls Dr. Help me
It's 6th month started of my wife's pregnancy the problem is in tha starting of 6 month she has feels baby's movement but 4 to 5 days now she says that there is no movement happen that it's 3rd day and she complaint that why baby is not moving Why is this happening is there any problem or its common And also she is complaining the pain in stomach (she has a gas problem) so is it possible that this pain arises due to gas.
I am suffering severe stomach pain during the first two days of my mensuration period, can you suggest any solution for this?
Hello Sir, I am 30 years old female. Mujhe breast ke niche ghat h jo na hi increase hoti h or na he decrease. Pain bhi nahi hota koi .kabi kabhi thori si tees jaise feel hota h maine surgeon se consult kiya h wo bole ki koi prblm nahi h pls consult me best for me.
Breakfast is the most significant meal of the day which helps in boosting the energy which will empower people to carry on all through the day. Having a platter of healthy breakfast improves physical and mental health, and it should ideally be low in fat, cholesterol and sodium content and high in minerals, proteins and vitamins content. Preparation of conventional and nutritious meals in the morning is becoming rare due to our preoccupation with different tasks, and this is where the role of cornflakes comes into being.
Cornflakes are widely acknowledged breakfast cereal and help in preparing meals in almost no time. It is low in fat, provides energy and is highly nutritious. And, the best part is that the cornflakes come in different flavours and are easily available in the market worldwide. The breakfast cereal is produced by combining sugar with milled corn and high fructose corn syrup. It is proven that these flakes offer an easy utilisation of the minerals, vitamins and other nutrients than its non-milled counterparts.
There are different varieties of cornflakes, which include:
- Cornflakes with milk: Cornflakes are a protein rich food. Protein is essential for the red blood cells and for the right functioning of the antibodies which resist infection. Having this type of cornflakes helps in the regulation of the hormones and enzymes as well as repairing body tissues.
- Frosted cornflakes: This cornflakes meal is particularly desirable for growing children. They are considered a rich source of protein, calcium and mineral and the added sugar gives the energy to function properly.
- Honey Cornflakes: Honey cornflakes are quite favourite among kids and adults alike. As they are rich in all the nutrients whereas honey provides thiamin, niacin, riboflavin along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. So, you should consider adding this cereal to your daily meals.
- Almond cornflakes: Like honey cornflakes, this variant also combines the goodness of both almonds and cornflakes. Almonds help to improve mental health, strengthens muscles and tissues, prolongs life, and enhances the texture of skin and hair. It is also found beneficial in curing cough and preventing asthma. Thus, you must invest in almond cornflakes for its high nutritional value.
- Carotenoid cornflakes: You can also look for cornflakes rich in beta-cryptoxanthin which is required for improving the health of lungs and prevention of lung cancer. It also assists in promoting cardiovascular health when consumed at moderate levels every day. It is also recommended for individuals suffering from renal issues, and the carotid pigment is associated with prevention of muscular cancer.
- Crushed cornflakes: Though this is not any distinct type of cornflakes, it can be purchased separately and taken in place of breadcrumbs. They make a healthy breakfast when you combine crushed cornflakes with yogurt, pudding or plain milk.
These are the primary variants of the cornflakes, and each of them offers a host of benefits which make them a preferred choice in daily snacks and breakfast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have irregular periods from last 5 years I tried many home remedies but it didn't cure it properly I only have periods if I take allopathic medicine please suggest me what should I do?
Sodium deficiency or hyponatraemia refers to the low sodium concentration in the body of an individual. As other minerals, Sodium also plays essential roles in the human body. It is required for many of the functions of the body, including blood pressure management, fluid balance and the proper functioning of the nervous system. It may also sometimes lead to neurological impairments which affect walking and attention and could also result in bone fracture. Hyponatremia can be caused due to drinking too much of water, without enough replacement of sodium from the body. However, consuming too much of sodium can increase the volume of blood in the body, resulting in various health problems and can sometimes lead a person to coma.
The symptoms of sodium deficiency or hyponatraemia aren’t usually always specific. They can differ from person to person and depend on how rapid the fall in the sodium concentration of the body is. However, some of the common symptoms that are usually seen in the affected persons are as follows:
- Gastrointestinal distress: One of the symptoms of hyponatraemia includes gastrointestinal distress. It may cause a decrease in the appetite of an individual and also result in nausea and vomiting. However, if a person suffering from sodium deficiency experiences vomiting, then their problem may continue to worsen.
- Cognitive Impairment: Deficiency in sodium level can also result in abnormal mental status. Hyponatremia causes expanding of the tissue cells in the body. However, maximum tissues in the body can handle this change but the brain cannot. It is not capable of compensating for the increased size of the cells and as a result, the brain starts to dysfunction and causes a headache, confusion, lethargy and the problem of fatigue. With the worsening of the conditions, the person can experience hallucinations, decrease in consciousness and may also lead to coma.
- Muscular Problems: Due to the drop in Sodium concentration, a person can experience various muscular problems including spasms or cramps. He/She may also suffer from fatigue. The weakness in the muscles and seizures are some of the additional symptoms of sodium deficiency.
The severity of these symptoms depends on the speed i.e., on how fast the fall in the blood salt level is. A gradual, low-level drop can be tolerated if it lasts for a few days or weeks, but the deficiency of sodium in the body can be fatal if not treated as early as possible. It may even lead to the death of a person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.