Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sageer AzazYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my tooth tried many medicine but my pain is getting more which medicine should I take.
He has fallen while riding his bike. Due to which his front tooth has broken. So what can be done about his tooth. A new tooth can be placed? instead of broken tooth?
My sisters son is suffering dental problem his left side is voked like a balloon and very pain I can't see that please give me good suggestions.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from 7days. I can't eat any hot and cold items. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Since last three days my friend has been bleeding from mouth. Today it happened thrice! Yesterday and day before it happened once and very little but today it was more. Please tell me some solutions.
Hi doc, My questions is for dentists doctors.... I am having gap between wisdom tooth and next to that... Anything that i eat will stuck between that gap...and i started feeling pain.... Is there any way to fill that gap... till now i am maintaining the problem by toothpick but sometimes it wont work and the pain starts again.... doctor recommended me remove the wisdom tooth but i dont want to remove it.... Any other alternative will be appreciated....
20 years old male undergoing root canal treatment Gums are swelled up and there is puss inside it Antibiotics and painkillers taken Dentist opened the filling and cleaned it and kept a piece of cotton in it and waiting for release of pus What should I do so that pus is released fastly like in a day or two.
While sleeping my mouth remains open due to this my teeth coming out of the mouth what to do so that my mouth remain closed.
How to clean teeth even at doing brush what should I do and a vey bad smell. Comes fro. Mouth how to remove it.
One of the tooth have a hole though both are still standing no with pains. The enamel in the one with hole is completely extracted. Does that impact on your earlier recommendation?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.