Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Kumar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acne problem from three months I have no idea how can I can notroll this please consult me what I do.
Hi I'm a male does pigmentation treatment does helps in removing dark spots, pimples and acne from our face or skin and gives your clear and glowing skin please tel me plz.
I am 20 one day I had bleeding during the motion and the bleeding stopped and I have some itchiness during passing stool. What is the reason for it? Due to heat body?
I am losing my hair since a long time what to do. Suggest me something very good. Thanks in anticipation.
I have so many pimples on my upper shoulder and my back. Its so ugly. I am facing this 2 years. please help me.
I am disease with dengue within two days how I protect with this disease plzzz tel me about this in details.
I am 47 year age professor ,73 kgs 5.5 ft I have thyroid problem from last 3 years. Present I had mild fever and Dr. suggested me taxim o 200 mg 1-0-1 for 5 days along with calpol 650 mg. Can I consume this dose. Is it fine. Whether it has any side effects.
Excessive discharge of a thick, whitish or yellowish, sticky, foul-smelling material from the vagina is called Leucorrhoea. This common problem may occur due to unhygienic conditions, infection of the genital tract, or impaired immune function.
Unfortunately, most women are highly embarrassed by this problem. Well, women's are not only embarrassed in front of others because of this, but most of them also avoid discussing the problem with their medical health care providers, which is why the treatment for vaginal discharge caused by leucorrhoea could be a bit of a challenge.
- Excessive intake of oily, spicy and unhealthy junk food.
- Hormonal imbalance caused due to severe mental stress and trauma too can cause leucorrhoea in young girls.
- Overindulgence in sexual activity.
- Following improper diet and lifestyle during menstrual cycles.
- Improper vaginal hygiene can cause leucorrhoea.
- Alcohol & smoking etc.
Symptoms of leucorrhoea:
- Thick whitish/ yellowish discharge.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Painful sexual act.
- A backache and pain in the leg. Intense itching of the vagina.
- Burning urination and frequent urge to pass very little urine.
- Irritability and lack of concentration in work.
- Digestive disturbances like constipation.
- Tiredness due to loss of vital fluids as discharges.
- Strong smell or frothy discharge and rashes or sore spots on the genitals, etc.
Diet and Lifestyle Advice:
- Drink plenty of water. Stay well hydrated.
- Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Include bananas, cranberry juice, oranges, lemons, black plums, okra, leafy greens, onions, yoghurt in your diet.
- Include healthy herbs and spices such as ginger, garlic, fenugreek and coriander in your diet.
- Eat complex carbs (like whole grains, brown rice, oats, etc), lean protein (fish, yoghurts, nuts, sprouts, etc) and low-fat dairy products.
- Maintain proper hygiene. Wash undergarments with an antibiotic solution, and let them dry under the sun.
- Wear loose, cotton clothes and garments.
- Exercise daily. Start with morning walks daily morning.
- Avoid stress. Stress and strain since it may affect the hormonal level and may increase secretions. Try yoga.
- Avoid simple carbs like white rice, white bread, maida, refined products, etc.
- Avoid foods that will aggravate this problem or increase your chances of getting leucorrhoea so avoid all heavy, oily, fried, sugary, spicy, and sour foods.
- Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes.
- Avoid wearing synthetic or nylon underwear.
Home remedies for leucorrhoea:
- Drink the water residue which is used for the preparation of white rice which is the best remedy to treat white discharge because of heat.
- Boil a litre of water and add 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds to it. Continue to boil till the water reduces to half. Cool and drink a bowl of this water every morning. It has great properties, which can help to treat leucorrhea naturally.
- Take a glass of water and add a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice to it. Wash your vaginal area with this water.
- Wash Vagina with Neem water.