Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachdev
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SachdevYour feedback matters!
Mechanism of laparoscopy:
One or more such holes on the abdominal wall serve as passageways for a specialised instrument called a laparoscope. A long, thin tube headed by a high-resolution camera and a high-intensity guiding light is inserted through the incision. As the instrument moves along, the camera transmits images to a video monitor enabling your surgeon to see inside without opening up your body for surgery.This process is used to diagnose unidentified abdominal or pelvic pain.
What conditions laparoscopy deals with
Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks:
For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery.
Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Doctors in Patna have advised both knee replacement to my mother who is 72 years old. I am based in Patna and can visit you for the surgery. I just need to ask few basic questions. 1. How long does a patient need to stay in the hospital, from surgery to stitch removal? 2. Can the surgery be done on the same day or next day we visit you for first consultation? If not then after how many days? 3. Can both knees be replaced at the same time? If not then how many does interval required? 4. How much will it cost for both knees replacement? I understand that the answer will vary for each patient, but I will be grateful if you could give some rough idea so that we can plan our journey and arrange for the money.Please tell.
I have severe eczema on both my legs from the last 8 years I have used 555 oil but no use . The skin on my legs have become dark and rough please help.
Hello sir, I have yellow skin for 3 days. Please tell me what is the reason and what should I do for this?
The term Candida refers to the most common type of infection caused by yeast in areas like the mouth, intestinal tract, vagina and the skin. This infection is not fatal if your immune system is functioning properly. However, it can spread to other parts. You will have to look for the following signs and symptoms to suspect that whether or not you are suffering from candida:
- Foul breath
- White coat on your tongue
- Hormone imbalance
- Pain in the Joints
- Low sex drive
- Chronic sinus and allergy issues
- Gas and bloating
- Vulnerable and weak immune system
- Cravings sweets
- Brain fog
Candida Albicans is the scientific term to refer to a virus that is capable of aiding with nutrient absorption and digestion. When there is an excessive production and generation of the fungus in the body, symptoms for Candida is noticed. It can grow out of control at a time when your body’s PH balance is disturbed.
What Causes Candida Infections?
There are multiple catalyzing factors behind the spread of candida. Some of these are as follows:
- Use of broad-spectrum antibiotics and their overuse for a prolonged period to fight any bacteria-related infection
- Use of birth control pills coupled with consumption of high sugar diet
- Use of oral Corticosteroids
- Side-effects of Cancer Treatments
- Weakened Immune System
Treatment for Candida:
- Go for the Candida cleanse, it flushes the digestive tract. You must be on a fermented vegetable diet. Start storing a vegetable broth in a refrigerator and have it warm every few weeks to clean your system.
- Second, have steamed vegetables. Avoid starch, sugars, carbs and alcohol from your diet.
- Take care of your diet, exclude sugars, fats, carbohydrates and alcohol completely. Indulge in vegetables in a warm and steamed manner to get rid of the fungus. Add cultured dairy, preferably goat milk kefir to your diet. It is needed for healthy probiotic foods. They can effectively kill the candida in the system.
- Clove oil, coconut oil and vitamin C supplements work wonders to get rid of candida.
- Besides all these remedies, it is advisable to maintain personal hygiene to get best results.
- A healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise can also keep you away from all kinds of disorders, including skin infections like Candida.
- You must not use the garments, towels or combs of others to not be a victim of skin infections.
- Maintain the fluid balance in the body by drinking sufficient water in a day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!