Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabyasachi Das
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Sabyasachi DasYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to him that the gastric problem he gave me has given brilliant results. I am really grateful as his treatment for my gastric problem has given me a ray of hope. I was suffering from gastric problem for such a long time. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Sabyasachi Das has expert knowledge in the field. The waiting area in the Dr Sabyasachi Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. It was a bad case of gastric problem. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries.
Dr Sabyasachi Das is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. His advice has helped me immensely. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of foodallergy .Our family physician personally recommended Dr Sabyasachi Das. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I am quite benefitted with the treatment he gave.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my swelling of legs.I consulted Dr Sabyasachi, he is very helpful and humble. I had lost hope, but the swelling of legs treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
I was very irritated with my stomach pain, which I was suffering from quite long. A friend of mine referred to Dr Sabyasacchi. Finally with her treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Thanks to her for giving perfect guidance.
dr Sabyasachi Das at Dr Sabyasachi Das Clinic in gurgaon is one stop solution for all health problems. I consulted doctor for my problem of long persisting allergy. He is very good and i am beneffited from his treatment totally.
The small penis treatment given by Dr Sabyasachi was very effective. I was very tensed about this problem, but after consulting him, I am feeling much better now. He treated me very patiently and gave importance to my problem.
Due to my headaches i was feeling very depressed as my daily activities were sufdering. But Dr Sabyasachi helped me to deal with the problem. Though teh treatment took time but it was completely satisfactory treatment.
dr Sabyasachi Das is highly committed and noble person. I recommend him given by experience with him of allergy treatment at his clinic Dr Sabyasachi Das Clinic ( Samalka )
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sabyasachi Das to be inspiring. But Doctor please advise afterwards, can I stop this tablet?
Thyroid is a gland which is located in the neck right beneath the Adam’s apple. The hormone produced by it is called thyroxin and this hormone is responsible for controlling the body’s metabolic rate. This gland works as a thermostat for the human body as it controls other hormones which are responsible for burning and using calories.
How does it affect your life?
- Hypothyroidism, also known as the ‘underactive thyroid disease’, is a disorder which causes the thyroid to secrete insufficient hormone, thus causing the body’s metabolic rate to slow down, and in turn affecting the heart rate and body temperature.
- The people who suffer from hypothyroidism often experience weight gain and sensitivity to cold. Weight gain in case of hypothyroidism occurs despite having a low appetite. This is because the calories consumed are not burnt and used appropriately.
- Fatigue is another major issue associated with hypothyroidism. Individuals suffering from hypothyroidism usually become tired after the first half of the day.
- An underactive thyroid also causes drowsiness and depression. These may initially not seem to be major problems but in the long run, both the quality of life and overall health are usually negatively affected by it.
- Thyroid related issues have become more common nowadays. Research shows that an unhealthy lifestyle is one of the major reasons behind this. Sedentary lifestyle involving little physical movement coupled with consumption of an unbalanced diet has led to surge in the number of such cases.
Doctors prescribe medications in case of hypothyroidism. But apart from medicines, simple modifications in lifestyle can go a long way in addressing this disorder. Research shows that consuming a healthy diet rich in iodine and comprising of sea food and green leafy vegetables, can increase the production of thyroxin in the body. Regular exercises must also be coupled along with following a proper diet. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
There are diseases which affect us in spite of us trying to keep them away as far as possible and then there are lifestyle diseases, for which we are largely to blame. It can be said that lifestyle diseases are those, which occur on account of the decisions we make and the actions we commit. Having said that, would it not be interesting to know more about lifestyle diseases?
There are various kinds of lifestyle diseases, which affect various parts of the body. For instance, if a person drinks a significant amount of alcohol, more than what he or she should, then he may soon be affected by a lifestyle disease in the form of liver cirrhosis. Apart from just the alcohol, this condition can also be caused on account of chronic hepatitis.
- Stroke: A lot of people are of the opinion that a stroke is something, which only strikes old people. However, this is not correct. In fact, there is quite a bit of trouble can be caused if this opinion is held and people allow themselves to not care enough about their health using this as justification. Statistically, up to 15% of the cases of stroke in a country such as India occur to people who have not even reached the age of 40. Surprising and scary at the same time, isn’t it?
- Kidney problems: When people think of lifestyle diseases, they most likely think of problems, which are related to the heart. While it can be said that a heart attack on account of bad lifestyle choices has the highest visibility, even parts of the body, which are rarely thought of like the kidneys, can kick up trouble in the form of nephritis. So, what exactly happens when a person has nephritis? Simply put, the kidneys swell up and this causes a lot of pain, which could have been avoided with a reasonable amount of foresight and effort. When this occurs, kidneys create trouble when they need to perform their primary function of purifying blood and complications related to the kidneys can really have a magnified impact on other parts of the body.
- Heart disease: Finally, addressing the elephant in the room, when it comes to lifestyle diseases - heart disease. Around 31% of people who die every year worldwide fall prey to it and the main culprits behind heart failures include smoking, diabetes, and very high cholesterol levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Yesterday I done sex with my partner without condom using so any chances to get pregnant r not (it is my first time)
We have often heard that prevention is better than cure. After all, who would want to spend time being sick, if it can be avoided and no day ever needs to be a wash out. Well, it can be said that as long as a person is willing to put in a little effort, there can be dividends in the form of not having to pay multiple visits to the doctor. Let’s find out how exactly to go about practising preventive health care.
- Quit smoking: As it says on the packets of cigarettes, it has been proven beyond any shadow of doubt that smoking is injurious to health. As a matter of fact, the habit of smoking can not only lead to cancer as it is most commonly associated with, but also result in other ill conditions and diseases. Quitting smoking is indeed the most important tenet of preventive health.
- Sleep well: Many people think that the practice of sleeping enough for adequate health is overrated, but it is just so very important. A number of people are putting their health in jeopardy in the long run by not making the right choice of prioritising sleep over other activities. There are various risks a person exposes himself or herself to by not getting enough sleep. Inadequate sleep does not provide the body with the amount of rest that is needed for it to repair, heal and start afresh.
- Cut down on alcohol: Alcohol is something that is enjoyable as long as the limits regarding the consumption of it are maintained. A general rule is that no man should be having more than two drinks a day and a woman should not go beyond a drink. When these limits are not paid heed to, the risk of some life threatening diseases such as cancers as well as liver cirrhosis spikes.
- Follow proper diet and exercise: While it is true that degeneration of the joints of a person over the course of time is an inevitability, there is a lot that can be done by a person who wants to avoid the prospect of having his or her quality of life compromised by arthritis. Following a strict diet, avoiding fast food and drinking plenty of water helps in keeping yourself healthy. Similarly regular workout and exercising prevents a person from being overweight, which makes a substantial difference in fighting arthritis! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
The term wellness is much more than just physical health, exercise or nutrition though has been applied in many different ways. Wellness is a developed process of achieving one’s full health and well-being potential.
There are several models of wellness. A few known and accepted ones postulate six or seven aspects:
- Physical wellness
Wellness actually involves a personal perception of general wellness by the self. We score our wellness from 1-10, with 1 being worst ever and 10 being best ever score. We may all have different answers when our doctor asks us. How are you feeling today on a scale of 1-10?
So what can we do to enhance our general wellness? This is where a health or wellness coach comes in. Think of wellness coaching like this, many of us have health goals that we would like to achieve or a disease that we want to overcome, but a lot of times do not know where to begin making changes to reach those goals. Hence we need handholding to reach our wellness, health and weight loss goals- all of which the coach does for us. A wellness coach helps by challenging patients to develop their inner wisdom, identify their values, and transform their goals into action.
General wellness coaching in hospitals - What to expect?
A health and wellness coach is available in most hospitals today. An initial visit with the coach will help you set realistic goals especially if you are grappling with a health issue like diabetes, hypertension, heart problem or stress. The coach will also do an analysis of your current routines and habits, followed by recommendations for healthy changes designed around your particular lifestyle. Follow-up appointments will be conducted to monitor your progress and ensure that you stay on track. The health coach will help you to continue with slowly implementing healthy changes into your daily routine.
Wellness coaching uses principles from positive psychology and the practices of motivational interviews and goal setting.
A wellness coach can help you with
- Weight loss and weight management is as we know is very helpful for people with diabetes, osteoporosis and heart disease.
- Eating right can help manage various disorders. This will include tips to cut down on bad cholesterol generating foods and low-fat foods for heart patients and low calories and low sugar foods for diabetics.
- Improving physical activity helps in managing diabetes, heart disease and improves joint pains. The coach will guide you towards the programme that will help you manage your health condition in the best possible manner.
- Strength training helps people with poor muscle tone to develop a better frame. It is highly recommended for older people.
- Coach will tell you what to eat and how much to eat for lowering blood pressure.
- Wellness coaching is an important link between you and your doctor so go ahead make an appointment with one right away to optimise your wellness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am 44 age male .my testosterone level is found 30 days back lab report. Level found 227 .i have low sex drive. Also I am thyroid patient present 30 days back lab reports says TSh level is 12 I am taking 100 mcg elthroxyne .this was diagnosed by thyrocare by lybrate for low testorine pls suggest.
Your health is affected by a number of physical, mental and emotional conditions. Falling in love is one of these factors. Being in love with someone does not only put a smile on your face, it can also boost your immunity and lower stress levels. Love can make you feel stronger both mentally and physically. Here are a few reasons why love is beneficial to your health.
- You may have a longer life: Love helps fight stress and hence helps reduce the harmful effects of stress. Stress is a direct trigger for many fatal conditions such as heart attack and strokes and thus, being in love reduces your risk of such diseases. Studies have also shown that when in love, a person takes more care of themselves and hence has a lower risk of having an accident, violence etc. thus, being in love can give you a longer lifespan and can reduce chances of an early death.
- You may have a lower risk of lifestyle diseases: Along with boosting your immunity love can also improve your lifestyle. Instead of microwaving a TV dinner, a person in love is likely to eat a healthier meal with their partner and be more conscious of their diet. Being in love also makes you want to look good thus, encourages exercising. By following a healthy diet and exercising regularly, you can reduce your chances of suffering from lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity. Living with a person you love can also lower your alcohol and nicotine consumption and hence protect you from their ill effects.
- It protects you from depression: Companionship and love are good for a person’s mental health. Love can help stabilise emotions and keep you from depression. By living with someone a person does not have the chance to withdraw into themselves and can always rely on having someone to talk to. By sharing your thoughts and emotions with another person, difficult situations can become easier to handle and hence cause less stress and depression.
- It can help you look younger: As mentioned earlier, being in love can make you take better care of yourself. It is often said that a person in love ’glows’. In a nutshell, being in love makes you happy and this releases happy hormones that aid in the removal of toxins and prevent premature ageing. When you’re in love, you may also notice your hair looking healthier and shinier.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having dizziness problems. I am having normal sleep. Even after or during exercise also I feel drowsy.
Calcium is known for its role in maintaining the bone health, from keeping your teeth stronger to normal functioning of the cells. But there are various factors, which lead to a deficiency of calcium in the human body and paves the way for several complications.
Here are the top three signs that indicate you are suffering from calcium deficiency.
- Difficulty in sleeping: Sleep is essential for your bone health and calcium is directly associated with your sleep cycle. The level of calcium in your bones rises and falls when you are asleep and it reaches its peak when you are in deep slumber. This indicates that when you are unable to sleep properly, it is a warning sign of calcium deficiency. There are various researches that have confirmed, that by increasing the level of calcium, it is possible to restore the normal sleep cycle of an individual. This is also related to the role that calcium plays in the production of a sleep hormone called melatonin. When the calcium content in the body is really low, this hormone is not produced, thus, making it difficult for a person to sleep.
- Difficulty in losing extra pounds: Yet another frustrating aspect of any individual’s life is the inability to shed off excess pounds. This issue is also linked with the lack of calcium supply in the body. The calcium that’s stored in the cells assists in the processing and storage of fat. So the fat cells with high calcium content burn faster, making you lose weight. Thus, if you have trouble losing weight in spite of having a well-regulated diet and regular workout, it’s a sign that you are suffering from low calcium.
- Paresthesia: Though this ailment is not much heard of, it could be a sign of calcium deficiency. Paresthesia is a nervous disorder, which causes tingling sensation, tremors, numbness and loss of sensitivity. It could also lead to poor concentration, amnesia, confusion, hearing impairment, twitches and other physical as well as neurological impairment. This is because low calcium in the blood is connected with the health of your nerves.
The deficiency of calcium can manifest itself in different intensity, ranging from the non-existent to minimal to severe levels. Chronic calcium deficiency can lead to life-threatening diseases like rickets, osteopenia, and even osteoporosis. Therefore, you shouldn’t ignore these signs and consult an expert without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.