Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. S.V. Kotwal

Urologist, Gurgaon

900 at clinic
Dr. S.V. Kotwal Urologist, Gurgaon
900 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. S.V. Kotwal
Dr. S.V. Kotwal is a trusted Urologist in Sector-51, Gurgaon. You can visit him at Artemis Medicare Services Pvt. Ltd in Sector-51, Gurgaon. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. S.V. Kotwal on has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Artemis Medicare Services Pvt. Ltd

Sector 51, Gurgaon, Haryana. Land Mark : Near Unitic Siber Park, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions

Sitaram Bhartia Clinic

Galleria,DLF City,Phase 4. Landmark: Beside HDFC Bank, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions
900 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. S.V. Kotwal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have weak rectum but no prolapse. I can not sit due to pelvic retul pain. On laying the intestine is strained. On standing I feel that intestine is going down. Can it may be treated by pelvic exercises. If surgery is successful in its treatment.

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Hi, you have to do pelvic floor exercise for the same. Surgery decision depends on many factors decided from surgeon only thanks regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been experiencing increase in the frequency of urination as well as mild pain in the pubic area. I have cold and cough which is not as severe and feel not very but mildly feverish.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.You may be having urinary tract infection 2. Get your urine Re/Me, culture sensitivity test done 3. You may need treatment with antibiotic 4. Consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 45. Is there any possibility of kidney damage in angiography. How much possibilities of complications and what it can be after angiography and even in angioplasty.

Homeopath, Mumbai
There is no possibility of kidney damage in angiography! speak about the possible complications to your cardiologist
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I have stone of 5mm doctor says that without operation can not relif But I do not like operation. success me any other way plz.

DNB (Urology), MS, MBBS
Urologist, Delhi
Dear sir. You have not written where is the stone. If 5 mm stone is in kidney then you might wait it will pass out on its own. If it is in ureter it might require surgery or medical treatment depending on other factors.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am student of age 21 and I am smoker but now I want to quit. I am smoking from 2 years. I am going in mnc company and they have their further pre joining process. Of medical Just I want to confirm in stool test nicotine appears and in urine and in blood Please help me and also tell me some currucilum activities so that my body tar should me removed.

BDS, Certification in hypnotherapy, Certification in N.L.P, Certification in Gene and behavior, Psychology at Work
Psychologist, Gurgaon
It is good, you have decided to quit smoking, your lungs will be very relieved to know this. Don't worry about the medical. It will not impede your selection.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 yrs - my father recently succumbed to prostate cancer. What is your advice to prevent prostate enlargement.

General Surgeon,
Prostetic enlargement is natural process of ageing. In allopathy there is no medicine to prevent enlargement uptill now. Not every enlarge prostate is cancer. But as age advances % of having prostatic cancer is more. Sometime it diagnosed after surgery when tissue send for biopsy.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Kidney Failure Cure

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Indore
Kidney Failure Cure

Complete, permanent, easy, safe, fast & cost effective kidney failure
Health cure at aarogya super speciality modern homoeopathic clinic (computerised), Dr. Arpit chopra (md homoeopathy, 102, krishna tower, opposite curewell hospital, janjirwala chouraha, newpalasia, indore, you may check cured patients reports & feedbacks on website- www. Homoeopathycure. Com, email - arpitchopra23@gmail. Com, 9713092737, 9713037737, 9907527914 (whats up no, 0731-2532737, 0731-3961737.

2 people found this helpful

My fathers age is 59 and his prostrate gland is increased to 66gms. Its very pain. What are the remedies.

MD - Oncology
Oncologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Do a PSA test if PSA is more then do a biopsy, if detected as a Prostate cancer then treatment is there and if detected as Benign Hyperplasia then also treatment is there.
22 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Today when I woke up I felt a little pain in my anal area. The pain is only felt during sitting. And the intensity of pain is little.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Anal fissure may be the problem you have. You should get your proctoscopy examinations under local anaesthesia to confirm the diagnosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30yrs old. And I have severe gastric problem since 2yrs. Especially when I ate any masala content I feel more gastric problem and also recently like pas t one weak I feel more thirsty even though I drunk more water. While passing urine I feel more smell frequently. And also I feel more chest pain.

MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Pune
You will need antacids and antitrflux medications. Meantime change food habits to eating lots of green leafy vegetables, cucumber and carrots on regular basis.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, I am karshanan chaudhari. There is 7 mm stone in left ureter and as per Dr. S prescription I am taking potrate Mb6 syrup since 2 month and if I mis a dos once then pain will start. My exam is on 4th February. So my question is -Is it advisable to take potrate MB6 for further 2 month?

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS, FISPN & FISPN - Pediatric Nephrology
Pediatrician, Delhi
if it's in the ureter I suggest you to go for endoscopic removal of stones this is a single day procedure.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is urinal retention? Could be it because of meatal stenosis? How meatal stenosis can be identified? If im unable to focus urine stream, could it be meatal stenosis?

General Physician,
it could be due to stricture or obstruction of urethra which could be partial or complete. due to acute or chronic urinarybtract infection. so get your urine test done. and consult a urologist.

Doctor suggest me to do urine test, today I collect my report, in that there is 3 highlighted column, I want know what is it mean. Urine r/m: qty 20.0 PH: 6.00 specific gravity: 1.005.

General Physician, Gurgaon
The pH normally is within the range of 5.5 to 7 with an average of 6.2 Result of your test can be predicted by presence of pus cell or WBC +/- so kindly tell me is pus cell is present or not and review also tell me also tell me if you are having symptoms like burning/ pain/ fever while urination
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can be brought to normal Creatinine 2.6 .is diabetic .is taking glimy 2.has hypertension. Taking aztor 10. Urine albumin is 2.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Hello, Thanks for the query. When a person has long standing diabetes, it does affect kidney function, even when it is very well controlled. But if the blood glucose levels are not in proper check then damage to kidney is much earlier and more. Since you have not mentioned any thing about blood glucose levels and HbA1c%, it is difficult to know. Further if the patient also has hypertension, then unless that is well controlled (120 to 130 /70 to 80 mm Hg), there can be more stress on kidney. To reduce creatinine, first and foremost is to achieve a strict blood glucose control with FBG :<100 mg, PP :160 to 170 mg & HbA1c% <7. Plus if patient is not on either ACE inhibitor or ARB, then it should be started. Secondly protein intake should be restricted to about 0.6 g / kg body weight per day. Plus should do less vigorous physical activity and drink enough liquids. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting burning pain in Vagina while intercourse since last couple of days, its also slightly burning while urinating, can you pls help? Its nothing related to forced sex rather its normal sexual relationship in us. Thanks.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
you can go for following remedy You can also try thes home remedies Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk: 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day This will help with your concern, if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Today while passing urine I noticed that it was orange-red in colour, my periods are over 4 days back. Along with urine white fluid also passed. Kindly clear my doubt why it happened. .i am tensed.

MBBS, PG Diploma In Emergency Trauma Care, fellowship in diabetology
General Physician, Bangalore
Probably urinary tract infection. Get Urine Routine and microscopy done. N get back. Drink lots of water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my stomach from last 15 days. And on eating something, I have to go to toilet, even just having a single Chapati. I do not eat junk food. From those 15 days, I am just having Home Made Food. As I am having this problem from last 15 days. Please Help Me. What is wrong. What exactly the problem is.

Ex Sen.V.Surgeon/Research Scientist, M.D.(Alternative Medicine/tibetan/chinese/acupuncture), Vaida/ Unani, Homeopath
Unani Specialist, Moga
Hi dear - it can be cured -u can take;- tab metrogyl 400 mg-- 1-1-1.4 days -isabgol husk-- 2 spoons- in lassi/ curd water-- twice a day and report.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 64 years old. Off lately I have urge to urinate 2 to 3 times in the night. Please let me know what I should do.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Get investigated for prostate, diabetes, urine routine exams. Send reports of ultrasound abdomen, urine routine fbs, ppbs, and average glucose by private consultation here. [Automatically added by Lybrate] Click "Consult Dr. Suabhi M.R." below to consult privately with the doctor.

I am 30 Year old. And I hav two kidney stones in my right kidney. Both r dissolved but I feel little bit pain some time. So what I will do. Hav I take medicine or not.

General Physician, Faridabad
drink 3-5 litre of water daily, it will help to wash out any small stone i kidney, no medicine required. thanks
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed