Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S.P YadavYour feedback matters!
I am taking high BP control tablet in the morning only but due to this my sexual urg and erections decrease pl suggest to get it back my bp remains in always in control my age is fifty but I am athletic built.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.
Sir I'm facing premature ejaculation, night fall and semen leakage due to I'm masturbated daily in my college days. But now I'm Going to marriage with in 6 months. Sexual feelings are high to me. please help me to overcome those 3 problems to enjoy myself and to satisfy her.
Hello doctor I have lot of sexual feelings in me but I only love to masturbate. Also I get aroused very soon seeing women in saree. I am unable to penetrate as my penis is hard but I i try intercourse immediately it shrinks. Also I feel difficult to leave masturbation Please help.
Is it ok to masturbate 16 year old boy or not. Is it safe or not for 16 year old boy to masturbate once regularly.
Hello sir mujhe thoda sex Karne me dikkat Hoti hai me apne partner ke sath zyada time tak sex nahi kar pata Hun is liye Mene durbar shilajit capsule liya hai aur shila x oil sir ji me iska upyog kaise karun.
My lower lip inside. It's kinda brownish 2 sides. Any reason why it has turned brownish all of a sudden.
Respected Doctor, for last one month I am having pain in my back, approximately behind the heart towards right hand, not on the back bone. Sometime it is very low or feels like shifted. I am feared. Kindly suggest some solution.
I am 31 year married male my penis length is very small only 3 inch and penis skin not fully covered and semen not enjulated after sex and semen pass on with urine after sex please guide me.
Hi, my dad was operated for brain haemorrhage, the operation was successful and clotting was removed, My question is some times he goes into such a deep sleep that he would wake up if we call or pinch him, I tried a lot to make him open his eyes but he won't, he raises his hand and even yarn. Is this common for this kind of surgery or is it a serious neuro issue. Regards,
I have itching problem on on testicles, when I scratch skin flakes were coming out with little blood. It was cured when I used Quadriderm cream. But again same problem. Please suggest.
What kind of exercise is beneficial in case of gas problem. I am having chest and back pain due to gas problem. How much time it takes to remove gas problem in general.
I have pcod hormones problem but ovarian cyst not there follicle egg not growing but intercourse after little burning sensation is there why any medicines please tell me scanning did last 3 months before June month cyst not there please tell me medicines.
What are the symptoms of swine flu and what are the methods to avoid swine flu? Did swine flu has effect on brain? What are the precautions to be taken to avoid swine flu?
I have nose bleeding and nose pain since last 3 days. What should I do to stop this? What type of precaution I need in future?
If you want to decrease your risk for heart disease, it may be important for you to reduce the added sugar in your diet.