Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. S.P YadavYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from memories problem 2 year back he got operation in his big intestine than he is facing motion problem (every two days once) Is it possible to over come this problem?
Is there any safe solutions for erectile dysfunction, which method is safe and cure. please suggest.
I am suffering from fever for last three days please give me suggestion and give me the description and your contact number.
I am taking high BP control tablet in the morning only but due to this my sexual urg and erections decrease pl suggest to get it back my bp remains in always in control my age is fifty but I am athletic built.
My mother of 45years age she is suffering from severe gastric problem even with controlled diet. She has the symptoms of headache, dizziness, stomachfullness with gas, and she also feels uncomfortable totally. She says her headache decreases when the gas comes out in any of the way. She also had severe chest pain and back pain. She had a problem of hyperuricemia but took treatment for it now it was controlled. So please I request you to give a suggestion for this problem as she is suffering severely.
New dietary guidelines issued by AHA say that Cholesterol is not a risk factor for heart problem. If that is so, then what causes blockages in the arteries? Should one stop worrying about the cholesterol figures? What are the revised ideal figures for serum cholesterol?
Since last three years I feel little depressed because of some reasons. I feel less energetic all day specially in the morning. The time is passing and I m loosing many things of my life. This depress me a lot and some time headache occurs. I became short tempered that I was not before. Please suggest me what should I do.
Does radiation therapy to the neck and hypothyroidism cause the blood pressure to rise? After my RT last Dec, my blood pressure has elevated. Now after every meal (chewing and swallowing), my blood pressure elevates to 150/110. I am on Diovan but it does not help.
When I pee I have very painful urination. The pain starts when urination ends .what's the problem. Stone is this?
Sleepwalking is also known as somnambulism is a type of parasomnia. A parasomnia includes undesired interruption in ones sleep. Sleepwalking happens when you get up from your sleep, and walk around your house. You are actually still in a state of sleep when you are sleepwalking around. It can, likewise, include a progression of other complex activities. You are likely to suddenly get up from sleep and sit on your bed, looking around like you are dazed or confused. Another type of sleepwalking involves abruptly rising in the midst of sleep and running away. Apparently, the patients feel that there is an acute threat, and they must escape from it by running away.
There are more features of sleepwalking. Here is a list of facts on sleepwalking which you should know.
- You may talk or yell as you are sleep walking. Your eyes are normally open and have a look of confusion. The eyes also seem to be glassy. You may perform some activities, which are not supposed to be done at night.
- Strange, peculiar and weird actions are carried out while sleepwalking, in inappropriate places. Urinating in a garbage can, rearranging your furniture or jumping out of the window are common weird activities, which can be observed in sleepwalkers. The patient turns very violent and arrogant.
- In uncommon cases, a patient will get into a car and set out for some unknown location. The patient may even choose to get separate for a long duration. Exposure of inappropriate body parts is also observed in sleepwalkers. Grown ups may dream or fantasize while they sleepwalk.
- Some people tend to eat during sleepwalking phase.
- Waking up a sleepwalker is a very difficult thing to do. When a patient finally wakes up, he is in a state of utter fix and confusion. No memory of the events that happened during sleepwalking remain, and a patient cannot recall anything. Adult patients may sometimes recall very few traces of what might have happened. A clear memory of the events is rarely found in sleepwalkers.
- At times, the patient becomes so violent that he may attack anyone who tries to wake him up. This is seen more in men. The sleepwalking may end abruptly, and the patient will find himself in an unknown place. The last memory that he might recall is going to sleep in bed. Some patients return to their beds after a stroll automatically, without waking up.
- Sleepwalking usually occurs in the first ot the third half of a person's sleeping phase.
Sleepwalking is an unhealthy phenomenon and measures should be taken if you find someone to be sleepwalking.