Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S.P GuptaYour feedback matters!
The World Heart Federation have found that HEART DISEASE and STROKES are the World's leading cause of death, killing 17.1 million people every year- that's more than victims of cancer, HIV and Malaria
FACTORS WHICH TRIGGER HEART DISEASE AND THREATEN OUR OWN LIVES, AND THOSE OF LOVED ONES ARE…
# Lack of exercise,
# Unhealthy diets
# High blood pressure,
#High glucose levels are all give your body a right fuel..
KEEP YOUR HEART HEALTHY AND FIT BY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND FOOD HABITS..
• Quit smoking & limit alcohol
• Manage Blood pressure, cholesterol & sugar
• Maintain healthy weight
• Get more active
• Get timely medical check ups esp after 30"s
• Eat a well balanced and healthy diet
• Stay Calm.. avoid stress
Let's take pledge to eat well, healthy and wholesome and your heart will really thank you for that..
Take care..Shreni's DIET CLINIC
Hi I have a problem with me I once had some tension and went to doctor he said it would be a heart problem and asked to check up I gone through all check at last it was all normal after that I suddenly get lot of fear on my mind and I checked the symptoms on net it says anxiety can any one suggest how to over come from this.
I am 18 years old boy and 4 days back I had chest pain on left side near the nipple with lasted for about 6 hours felt like contraction I was really scared for it to be a symptom of heart attack it went in 2 days, ive been facing this chest pain since 6 months but it was mostly for few moments not this much long, iam very slim and I used to ear a lot of butter iam facing GERD, for past 3 days iam feeling sleepy in the morning after bath, my neck is paining there is no chest pain, as I walk I feel there I cannot intake enough oxygen i am really scared please tell me if its a pre heart attack symptom.
1. Cleanses and detoxifies
2. Oxygenates and rebuilds the blood
3. Reduces blood pressure
4. Boosts immunity
5. Has anti-clotting properties
6. Regulates blood sugar levels
I had chronic pain in my chest from past few days because of it sometimes I am not able to breathe freely and sometimes it became unbearable so please provide me some casual remedies that I can try at home to reduce excess pain.
I'm suffering from acidity problem. I feel my heart beat more at early morning. After motion and drinking water I feel comfortable heart beat. Always feel full stomach.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"
I have cold and fever from past two day also Also more weakness blood pressure having 140/90 kindly suggest some medicine.
Hi, My mom is taking blood thinning medicine ecosprin suggested by doctor without having blood checkup. I got blood checkup done by thyrocare now and do not see any unusual report. Should she continue taking this?
High blood pressure is characterized by an increased force that the blood exerts on the blood vessels when it moves through the body. Renal hypertension is a blood pressure disorder where the arteries that carry blood to the kidneys become narrow, as a result of which the blood pressure through these vessels increases.
It is caused when the arteries that supply blood to the kidney get narrow or get blocked. This can cause the kidney to release specific hormones that signal the body to retain water and sodium. This can put additional pressure on the blood vessels which leads to increased blood pressure. It can also be caused by atherosclerosis which is characterized by hardening of the arteries. Improper development of the arteries can also lead to renal hypertension.
The symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- Feeling confused
- Blurred vision
- Regular headaches
- Bleeding from the nose
- Gradual decline in kidney function
- Possible long-term damage to the kidney
- Feeling lethargic and drowsy
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in skin
- Muscle cramps
- Breathing difficulties
The diagnostic procedure for this disorder consists of blood, urine, doppler ultrasound and CT angiography or MR angiography tests. Treatments for this disorder usually include medications to ease blood pressure. Preventive measures include modifications in lifestyle such as following a proper diet, limiting smoking, restricting sodium or salt in the diet and following an exercise regimen. Steps should also be taken to reduce stress. Yoga and meditation are highly beneficial to control the condition. Sometimes intervention is needed in the form of PTRA and stenting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.