Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. DixitYour feedback matters!
Her right Breast started pain since 3-5 days and gradually increase so I examine and find some memory lobes are swelling and fill hard mass which painful when it press so suggest what I do for her.
Multiple small discreet to confluent hyperintense area on the surface of outer aspect of right parotid gland on stir sequence" what does it mean?
Sleep is the normal physiological process of our body which is as important as respiration and digestion. Sleep is vital for maintaining our physical and mental health. Normal adults require 8 hours of sleep every day, whereas it 14 to 15 hours of sleep is recommended for for infants and toddlers.
What are the different stages of Sleep
Every human has a natural circadian clock in their body, which is responsible for maintaining our sleep - wake homeostasis. The different stages of sleep include REM and NREM that is rapid eye movement sleep and non rapid eye movement sleep respectively. REM is the deep sleep stage in which it is very difficult to wake up the person as this stage includes the sensory inhibition and all voluntary muscles along with almost all interactions with the surroundings are inhibited. Therefore, a person’s physical stress and tiredness also gets relieved during this stage of sleep. NREM sleep is the stage between REM and awakening and here the person may have sensory connection with his or her surroundings, but may not respond.
Sleep and its benefits
Sleep and stress have a very strong connection with each other. The best way to relieve stress and any other mental disturbance is sleep. It is essential to have knowledge about sleep psychiatry for almost all physicians as they face many sleep deprived patients in their day to day practice.
- Sleep is not only responsible for relieving mental stress and depression, but has other benefits as well
- Sleep is also essential for the normal physiological growth in early infancy and it is vital for development of normal alertness, attention and knowledge
- It also relaxes our voluntary muscles and thereby, relieves us from physical stress
- Sleep disturbance may also aggravate diseases in our body. Sleep is also the state of recovery and healing.
Sleep psychiatry also insist on meditation and ensures that people have normal pattern of sleep, in order to maintain the mental health of the person in a normal state.
My mother in law suffered from heart blockage problem n blockage in brain too n suffered from paralysis attack so m worried about her diet so pls Dr. suggest me which food she hv to focused n which is to be avoid. And she like non veg diet a lot. Will it be still good for her health pls suggest me. Thanks.
Hi i have migraine with aura. Take many treatments but not satisfy. Now I use lybotrip tabs. What can I do. And I cannot wake up early in morning morning why.
When I was small I use to faint on one ocassion of the other. At the age of 19, I developed some unpleasantness in my body. I was told that it is not stomch problem rather schizophrenia. I took medicine and did a lot of exercise I became normal. Subsequently, at the age 31 the same problem replapsed. This lasted for two years & medicine and exercise were of no help. Subsequently, I improved through some homepathic medicine. At the age of 50, the same problem began and I fainted on several ocassions. After thinking it to be again a' psychiatric problem, I was told that it is' seizure. I took medicine for 4 years but all through I was not the same self. When the doctor reduced medicine the seizure once again recurred. At age of 56 years I am both on psychiatric medicine (nexito 10) and neurological medicine (3 eptoin & 1-2 lacoset). What is the problem with me? is it going to last for the remaining years of my life? does schizophernia at an earlier stage becomes epilepsy in the later stage of life? as per horroscope moon means mind and 6th house means desease. My simple strength moon is the 6th house. Moon also means mother. My sister was born 11 months after my birth and hence separated. When I was borne there was heavy rain and there was moon in the sky. On fool moon day i. E. Lunar the lunatics in an assylum are told to see the full moon.
What to do when we suffer from excessive migraine pain in home? Give me the home treatment for that.
I am facing numbness in hands and feet from last 6 months. Maximum problem is while sleeping. All blood results are normal and there is no deficiency. I have been prescribed several medications but all in vain. Even acupressure does not work. Please help.
I am 40 years old male and I have been suffering from epilepsy for 30 years. I used ayurveda, and allopathic. Now I am continuing SELZIC OD 300 mgand rivotril 0.5 mg. Please release this disease.
I am 32 years old man and have no sensation in my above forehead for last 23 years. What should I do?
My father is 62 years old. Past two years he has taking treatment for neck pain and gastric problem .but its not curing we should take all checkups .when he woke up in the morning he had pain on shoulders arms scapula and he tell chest burning, or like chest compression. Before two years he go to doctor they said he had problem on cervical region .he had full body nerves are paining a lot and it would be numbness and tingling .why it is happening .what is the solution for this conditions. Kindly help me doctor.
Is penile nerve tingling is from any nerve damage. Also nerve do not tingle but pain happens. Already taken antidepressants like ibrufen and amritipilline both at same time for two months. But now 8 months gone but same happens. Kindly suggest I am very depressed about my life.
I have nervous problems. So I take medicine for that. Now how many teaspoon of nutmeg powder will not harm me.
My dad is suffering from high blood pressure from past 12years. After his fast attack of bell's palsy. Ever since, he is dealing with high blood pressure. And from past few days, his pulse rate is going over 100. Can you tell us what could be the problem? His last ECG report was OK, which was done a month ago.
4-5 days back I suffered from mild facial paralysis attack on right side. My left cheek was slightly swelled, left lips went slightly up and tongue was also slightly tilted. It's slowly getting normal. Very eager to know the causes of facial paralysis. My BP is generally normal.
Sometimes I have pain in half portion of my head at that time I have to grab painkiller Some Dr. Says that it is a symptoms of migraine effect stay away from hot weather.what to do
One of my friend is a 4 times brain surgery patient. And doctor told that he might get the seizures breakthrough. So suggest diet to follow to prevent from seizures (mirgi) attack. And list all diet to avoid for the same.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.