Lybrate.com has top trusted Alternative Medicine Specialists from across India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Jayanti
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. S. JayantiYour feedback matters!
Hi I have constipation problem. I am a working girl. I have to wake up early morning thats why its happened. Some another problems like acidity and seems to me less hungry. I am very disturb. In this conditions wat should I do. What changes I need in my daily life. Pls suggest me.
Sir, I am badal dash. I am suffering many dandruff and hair fall problem since last 3 month. please suggest me a best medicine.
Hello sir I am 18 years old. And I facing so many skin related problems like pimples scars and many more. So do I get rid of this ? Pls help me.
I have many pimples on my face. Also have black marks on face. How can I get rid of this problem? I tried many things. I also used many medicines but the problem remains same. Give me advice. Please someone help me.
I have fever since 3 days. I can't even sleep sometimes. Feels weakness from 3 days and don't like to work and do day by day activity. So if you have any suggestion regarding to my problem then help me. Thank you.
She have pimple in her face. A black mark take place later it pains a lot is there any solution for this.
I have 2 small moles on both sides of my nose, what will be cost of the surgery to get permanently remove it without leaving scar on nose?
My skin has become dry. Which night cream cream should I apply for dry skin and get fairness. please also suggest home remedies for it.
Are you suffering from wheezing or recurring symptoms of breathlessness and pressure in the chest? The good news is that these symptoms of asthma can be managed, controlled and relieved by an alternative treatment of Ayurveda.
Here are six Ayurvedic remedies for asthma:
- Diet and nutrition: You should chew your food properly and eat attentively. Avoid over-fullness of the chest and eat a little lesser than your capacity. The following fluid and food items are beneficial to prevent the onset of asthma:
- Green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
- Onions, as they contain an anti-inflammatory compound called Quercetin
- Tulsi, as it contains therapeutic benefits, which have the power to prevent asthma
- Turmeric and honey as they can minimize nasal acuteness
- Lukewarm water throughout the day
- Ginger and pepper
- Foods to avoid:
- Foods that aid in phlegm formation like too much sugar, pickles, ice cream, curd, cold beverages, etc.
- Spicy and pungent food
- Allergen-rich food like certain meat, fish, chocolate, preservatives, etc.
- Lifestyle changes and daily routine: It is essential to establish a daily routine in order to maintain a balanced bodily rhythm. When we eat, sleep or exercise at the wrong time, our body loses its natural cycle and will not cleanse or heal itself. Therefore, create a daily schedule to do the right things at the right time.
- Stress management: Asthma is often worsened by heightened levels of stress, anxiety and mental fatigue.
- Hormonal changes caused by stress can aggravate the nervous system and depress the immune response.
- Keep stress at bay and prevent asthma by doing some healthy breathing exercises.
- For instance, practice pranayama to keep your lungs healthy and enable a fresh flow of air with its breathing techniques. Identify your trigger points for stress and alleviate them.
- Massage with herbal oil: Soothe and balance your nervous system with naturally herb-induced oils. The herbs present in the oils will penetrate your tissue beds and stabilize the affected areas:
- Massage mustard oil and camphor over the chest and back of the chest to relieve breathing problems.
- Sesame oil can also be applied on the chest.
- Yoga: According to Ayurveda, the accumulation of toxins in the body lead to asthma. An impaired digestion leads to the deposit of mucus or phlegm in the lungs, causing obstruction in breathing. Yoga is a proven remedy for asthma. It aims to have a positive effect on the body’s healing response and also strengthens the body's digestive system.
- Prevent asthmatic triggers: Make it a point to keep your surroundings neat and clean. Keep away from pollutants, dust, smoke, pollen and other medications that can trigger asthma.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!