Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi GuptaYour feedback matters!
For busy professionals who are used to juggling different activities along with a hectic full-time job, staying fit can be a challenge. This is essentially due to a lack of consistency in sticking to a good fitness and diet plan. Here are some smart suggestions on how you can stay healthy even when you are busy.
5 diet and fitness tips for busy people
Integrate activity into your everyday life
Vigorous exercise is important. However, if your hectic schedule leaves you with no time to hit the gym, you can try integrating some activity in the course of the day for increasing your productivity and staying fit.
Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
Take short breaks and step away from the workstation.
Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
Eat healthily and on time
Foods which are low in nutritional value and have too many calories can pose serious health problems, including weight gain, cardiovascular problems, and diabetes. It is important to stick to a healthy diet and a strict routine.
Instead of starchy foods, choose wholegrain variants which contain more fiber, and keep you feeling full.
Feel like snacking in the middle of the day? stock up on nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that are known to cure fatigue and stimulate alertness.
To keep your energy up and your metabolism on overdrive, eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than 3 big meals.
Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Excess sugar has been linked to energy spikes followed by a crash while too much salt can lead to high blood pressure and an increased risk of strokes and heart disease.
Sleep is important
Finding it difficult to get a good night's sleep? sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, confusion, memory lapses and irritability.
To get a restful sleep:
Create a sleep schedule and stick to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
Avoid watching tv or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep.
Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry or stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.
Focus on deep breathing
When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
You can also close your eyes and focus on relaxing and tensing each muscle group while taking deep, slow breaths. The best part about this is that you can do it anytime, at home, workplace or even on the road.
Watch your posture
Good posture is not just great for your back and neck, but also allows you to breathe properly and increases concentration and thinking ability. To improve your posture:
Get a good quality office chair, one with firm and dense cushioning and back support.
Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet flat on the floor.
Set a reminder to check your posture. This can be in the form of a post-it note, an alarm on your phone or an email reminder.
I am 13 weeks pregnant I have two fibroids one fungal 8.5 cm and other anterior wall 8.7 cm they r growing big week by week. I am worried about baby. How can I shrink my fibroids.
Hi. I am 32 yrs old. I have done my hsg and the report is 1. Uterine cavity is normal. 2. Bilateral fallopian tube is normal. 3. Spillage noted on left side, however nil to poor spillage on right side noted. Now, what should I do, is operation mandatory and what is the possibility to be pregnant ?
Suggest me a medicine to avoid pregnancy after having 1 month pregnancy I want to know best ans from you thank you.
Hi My last period may 15th still am not getting period, but I have back pain and period pain from last 1 week ,but no bleeding, today I check urine test (pregakem) it came negative, but still am getting period pain, Tomorrow we planing to go trip so can I take post pone tablet? Pls can you assist me, Am pregnant or no?
Mere 24 din phle operation se baby hua hai. Ab mujhe continue fever, joint pain, cold and cough and weaknesses rhti h. Me ye consult karna chahti Hu ki operation se delivery k bad dasmularista kada pi sakti hai ya nah. Please help me.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.
Hello sir, my friend she is 26, she has white discharge from her private part. Since last year she has been taking homeopathic medicine and that discharge disappeared for a while, so she stops medicine, but again she is having that discharge with back ache. Is there any symptoms related to cancer kindly suggest?
Low back pain treatment NYCThere are many different causes of lower back pain. Pain in the lower back can be due to repetitive stress on back muscles and joints from poor posture or certain activities, or as the result of more chronic conditions such as arthritis. Back pain can affect children, adults, and seniors.
The various musculoskeletal conditions associated with low back pain are:
Diagnosing the exact cause of low back pain requires careful attention to the soft tissue structures of the pelvis and lower back, as well as the quality of the movement of the lower and upper extremities.
We will carefully assess your condition by performing a variety of orthopedic tests, functional evaluations, postural assessments, ergonomic evaluations, and thorough soft tissue explorations to determine the exact source of your pain. As needed, diagnostic imaging will also be used.
After we address your initial lower back inflammation, we will restore normal musculoskeletal function through spinal manipulation and a variety of soft tissue technique such as Active Release Technique®, Graston Technique®, Fascial Manipulation, Trigger Point Therapy, and Transverse Friction Massage. Rehabilitative and strengthening exercises will be integrated, as well.
I have 4 months child but I and my husband was together last night onces only but I'm getting fear again I will get pregnancy right now I'm not interested and I am not getting milk pls give suggestions have drink the papaya juice it's right or not.
I am 26 years old and my wife is 18 years old .I am newly married about 2 months ago and I intercourse properly all signs of pregnancy shows but urine pregnancy test negative after 15 days of intercourse and now periods starts.
Feeling a lump on your breasts can be a terrifying moment. 'Cancer' is the first thing that comes to mind but in reality, most lumps in the breast are not caused by cancer. Apart from cancer, breast lumps can be caused by non-cancerous growths, injuries and infections. The only way to correctly diagnose the cause of a lump in the beasts is through a biopsy. Hence, this is the first step towards treating a breast lump. From here on, treatment will depend on the cause identified.
Mastitis or Breast Infection
Mastitis is a painful infection of the breast tissue often faced by women who are breastfeeding. It can be treated with heat treatment and antibiotics. Massaging the breast while taking a warm shower or applying a warm compress. This will open up the milk ducts and should be followed by nursing the baby or using a breast pump to relieve the swelling and pain.
Antibiotics are the first line of treatment against an abscess but this is effective only if given in the initial stage of the infection. In later stages, an abscess will need to be surgically drained.
This is a non-cancerous tumour often found in young women. It is often difficult to distinguish between a Fibroadenoma and a cancerous tumour and hence these are usually surgically removed.
In some cases, the breast itself is composed of knotted, rope like tissue. This is known as having fibrocystic breasts. If a new lump presents itself on fibrocystic breasts, a mammogram and an ultrasound are performed to evaluate the lump. In most cases fibrocystic changes do not require any medication or surgery.
Cysts can be defined as fluid filled lumps. In some cases, these cysts become apparent at the time of ovulation and disappear after the period. In other cases, it may need to be drained with a thin needle. Cysts often recur and need to be re-drained.
Fat Necrosis and Lipoma
Fat necrosis is a lump caused by an injury to the fatty tissue in the breast. Lipoma is a fatty growth within the fatty tissue. In both these cases, no treatment is required but if it causes any problems, it can be removed.
If the biopsy reveals the presence of a cancerous tumour, you must immediately consult an oncologist. Treatment options for breast cancer include chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and hormone treatment.
The process of ageing differs from person to person. Some tend to age faster than their biological age in comparison to others that look refreshingly young always. This ageing process is often dependent on your lifestyle, dietary habits and environment and all the other habits that you maintain every day.
Let's have a look at some of your habits that may be are responsible in making you look older:
- Bad sleeping habits: Your body needs to reinvigorate itself every day and for this to happen, you need to make sleeping a priority. While everyone's sleep requirements are different, seven to eight hours of fitful sleep is required daily.
- Having a sweet tooth: Excess of anything is not good, especially when you're not exactly sweet sixteen always. A diet with an overt emphasis on sugar, will only add to your waistline. Its end products tend to damage the collagen and the elastin, leading to saggy and wrinkled skin.
- Smoking: It is a known fact that is damaging to your health, but it also speeds up ageing. Its harmful chemicals deprive your cells of oxygen leading to a pale appearance. They also break down the collagen in the skin, once again leading to wrinkly skin.
- Drinking: Being a natural diuretic, alcohol causes dehydration. This robs your skin of its natural moisture, making you look much older. It also rids your body of Vitamin A and C that are antioxidants important for making your skin to make it look supple and well hydrated.
- Exposure to sun rays: Sun rays only do more harm to your skin than good. Exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun can weaken your blood cells, which can make your skin look leathery. It can lead to pigmentation of skin as well followed by sagging and wrinkles.
- Not enough veggies: Veggies are essentially antioxidants that help you look youthful, but they only last for so long and must be replenished daily. It is important to take care of your body and making small changes to your everyday routine can go a long way to slow that ageing process and make you look young and refreshing.