Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, my age is 26, am getting pain in the upper back in between shoulder blades, that to pain is only when I sleeping (I mean pain was activating with my sleep). And pains very rarely in below Brest bone. I had duodenal ulcer, am using course for ulcer from 2 months. Doctor said pain in upper back doesn't belong to ulcer and I need to investigate it with ortho or neurologist. Experience a worse situation without sleep. Hardly just am sleeping only 4 hours that to pain allowing me only to sleep in midnights only. Please give me your suggestion and which doctor should I approach.
Sir meri legs me maximum time current sa daodta hai. Means ajeeb si jhun junaahat si hoti hai. Or ye problem hai toh from last 1 year se lekin last 2 month se bahut hi jyada ho rahi hai. Koi treatment btao sir.
I have too much pain in my leg and I also try some medicine from last 5 month but there is no effect of any medicine.
I have pain in the bone above left leg knee from last 15days, I thought this is because I once fell down and due to muscle pull, but still continues. This happens mainly when I got up and move away when starts walking. So is it happening due to muscle pull or any other reason. Please advice how to go about this. I am also a diabetic patient but well in control and level maintains at 90 to 110 level.
Ghutne ke niche ke muscle mein dard rehta hai sir. Max hospital bhi ja ker aa gaya par koi fayda nahi hua. Doctor ne bs painkiller diya tha. Please bataiye kya kru.
Am 5months pregnant feeling numbness. By normal sit also in legs and hands. And am feeling lot of heat in stomach. please refer me healthy diet.
Hba1c is 5.8 is normal or diabetic range .how I reduce it. I face tingling and numbness in hand and feet.
I am a 44 yrs. Old working woman and I have a spinal problem from last 2-3 years and back bone pain from last 6 months.
Sir, What are the symptoms of disk prolapse? I have heavy backpain. Spending the whole day in front of computer. What are the solution for reduce the backpain sitting in front of the computer? I also want to know the basic disk prolapse symptoms. Thank you.
I have pain in my ankle. There is no swelling, no and other injury and I have a lot of pain inside my ankle. What should I do to cure it?
I am 22 years old man. I have a problem of my back pain. I have already used a cream and also a therapy but I have not get any good results for relief. What should I do? Please suggest me.
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.
I am having pain on the right side under ribs then this pain spreads directly on back side, this pain occurs after taking meal. Can you tell me what is the cause of this pain.
Sometimes my leg pains a lot at night specially in winter. I used to spray some pain removal spray. After that got relief but then it rises again after a week or so.
My name is simar. I am 19 years old. I have an back pain. I used many ointment but never relief what I do help me please.
I am 23 year old I have a problem of knee twisting I had it since 4 year back. When I run or jump my right knee twist to left side same my left knee it twists to right. What should I do I consulted lot of doctors they said that you should become some fatty then it will ok. Is it correct I didnt notice any change til now please give suggestions how can I recover and run, jump. Please.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.