Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RohiniYour feedback matters!
I am 23years old female. Generally I face a menstrual problem due to PCOS and it delays till 3 months or so. Sometimes I feel a slight pain in my chest. Does these two problems correlated? What should I suppose to do now?
Can a patient go home same day after hymenolasty? If yes, after how long. How is the procedure conducted and is it painful? Does it tighten the vagina as well or just repair the hymen. Would it affect fertility in anyway? As I heard that there are chances of infection. Please help.
I gets itching sensation near lips. Near urinal passage. I gets this problem frequently. Previous time I checked diabetes test. Now had to see. Please say why this problem occur.
As I asked previously about thyroid, before 7 months it was 3.060 and yesterday when I checked it is 3.26,I went through pregnancy check it is positive, will that be a problem for pregnancy, kindly help me in this doubt.
Main 36 years women hun. Mari shadi ko 7 years ho chuke hain. Mari first delivery 2010 main hui thi. Us waqt mara baby premature hua tha, becoz white pani jyda jane laga tha. Uske baad bhi mujhe white pani ki problem rehti ha. Medicine k baad bhi aaram nahi aata. Ab hum dusra baby plan karna chate ha to kya wo baby thik se ho jayega ya usmain bhi koi dikat aa sakti ha. Please suggest. Kya karein? 1st baby premature 7 month ka or normal delivery ha.
How to get pregnant if the period cycle is not happening on time. My wife is suffering from this period disorder how to cure it.
I Ruchika, suffering from periods. My periods cycle 26 days every month. But periods stay only one day every month. After one day I feel like normal days. I am worried about my periods. Why it happen? It's a disease? What I do?
I have a report of my Beta-HCG (BHCG) The value of the test report is <0.100 mIU/mL can you tell me it's pregnant or not? This report is negative or positive about the pregnancy?
My friend is 21 years female and she is having a problem of white discharge for more than 7 years. Will she have any problem in pregnancy?
I am 26 years old married housewife. My period is not come regularly. What can I do? Please give me advise of above problems
Requested doc I want some information about my girlfriend problems. She no have red days regular past 1 to 2 month before. She also take some medicine but not effect. Can you told home remedies.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine which is side-effect free and it aims to cure various ailments by uprooting their cause. It is a relatively gentle system of medicine and its effects start showing gradually with an immune response. Some of the most common myths associated with homeopathy are:
Myth 1: Homeopathic medicines are placebos
Placebos are usually tablets, pills or other such solid oral medications which do not contain an active drug inside them and are ineffective. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), homeopathy is the world's second largest system of medicine. These medicines are not at all useless and they are highly effective as well.
Myth 2: Slow to act and not usable in acute cases
Homeopathic medicines are usually taken in cases of chronic and long-lasting ailments such as arthritis. But there is no such rule that it cannot be taken for curing temporal or viral disorder such as common cold or fever. In fact, they work very well in case of ailments like these and sometimes even faster than allopathic medicine options.
Myth 3: All homeopathic medicines are the same
Due to their physical appearance, all homeopathic medicines might look the same, but in reality, their functionality is very different from each other. Homeopathic medicines usually come from 3000 plant and mineral sources. The most common forms in which homeopathic medicines are manufactured are small, white round pellets, white powder and transparent liquid forms.
Myth 4: Homeopathy is not helpful in surgical issues
Surgical conditions such as hemorrhoids, chronic ear discharge, fissures, and corns are apparently believed to be only treated by allopathic medicines. But this is not the truth. In fact, homeopathy is one of the most effective means of getting rid of your surgery related scars using common agents like calendula.
Myth 5: Homeopathy cannot be combined with allopathy
Normally speaking, allopathic medicines are generally suppressive and they reduce the symptoms occurrences whereas, the homeopathic system is more focused towards going deep to the root cause of the problem and eradicating the same. If taken together, these two systems of medicine will cause you no undesirable side effects and both can work well simultaneously.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Dealing with Migraine through Homeopathy
I had sex with my gf today she bled during intercourse. After going home she bleeds when she fingers vagina. How long will bleeding last and the also there is a little pain. Why is this bleeding.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life.
There are many kinds of food items that can do us a world of good. But there are certain man made food items that are synthetic in nature, and have more demerits than merits when it comes to our health. There is a long standing debate on the merits of various beverages, including soft drinks and alcohol.
Which one is the healthier choice?
To begin with, we cannot avoid a good beverage during social interactions, so we would do well to make a healthier choice. Here are the details about the healthier choice between alcohol and soft drinks.
- Kilo calories: It is a well-known fact that both alcohol and soft drinks have plenty of kilo calories with one cola containing over 1000 kilojoules as they are known. Yet, as per this parameter, it would be a healthier choice if you were to choose soft drinks because even though they both have the same amount of calories, one tends to drink soft drinks at a slower pace, which means that you consume less of it. Once you start enjoying an alcoholic drink, you tend to take more of them and much faster. Also, alcohol makes you hungry, which implies that you start reaching out for various kinds of snacks and other unhealthy food. In such cases, you will tend to gain weight much faster if you choose alcohol every time. This will not really be the case when you choose soft drinks.
- Toxins: The way alcohol is brewed ensures that it carries a whole lot of toxins, which are not good for your liver and heart in the long run. These toxins can easily clog your arteries and create complications for the functioning of the liver as well.
- Glycemic index: This is the count that is accorded to the level of insulin resistance in one’s drink of choice. For alcohol, the glycemic resistance is much higher, which means that you have better insulin resistance as compared to other soft drinks, which are high in sugar content. Therefore, it makes alcohol a highly unhealthy choice, which can also result in diabetes in the long run, if one ingests too much of it.
- Nutrition: From the nutrition point of view, cola and other soft drinks have absolutely no nutritional value because processed sugar is one of the main components. This will give rise to the toxin influx in the body and bring down the insulin resistance, which makes you susceptible to diseases like diabetes. Therefore, it would be healthier to have a beer rather than a cola because it has a small amount of protein due to the ingredients used when it is brewed for consumption. It also has some amount of antioxidants and potassium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.