Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rk SinghYour feedback matters!
Hey Lybrate doctors, I am 21 year old and I never tried alcohol or smoke but I feel sexual weakness. In the beginning, I have good and harder erection but at that time I was not able to do sex for longer. I got ejaculated within a minute. I was very disappointed. I only had a sex with girl whom I love. So I went to a sexologist. He gave me 40 day course medicine and charge me very much but my problem was not solved. And now I feel very weak erection. I feel so hard to get erect.in the beginning I do sex 3 times within 1 hour. But now my penis don't get erected. I got weaker erection in the first time but it don't get erected when I am trying to plan for second time. I don't have stomach problem or any other problem. Now I am going in depression just bcz of sexual health. I don't know its my physical problem or mentally problem. I heard that medicine makes the problem worse. And I use long time spray 3 or 4 times in the past. Now I don't know what to do. Should I take garlic with honey or oil massage my penis. Please suggest me what should I do. What exercise and food or any other thing I need to adopt.
Hi I am 30years old I am suffering from prostate infection since last april at the first doctor were unable to detect it only than last november it was diagnosed prostate infection the 1st urologist doctors medicine did not helped too much than the 2nd doc medicine helped a bit but not in a full manner still I use to have pain in my lower abdomen and penis and anus doctor had told meto hae chymoral forte thrice a day but still having pain.
Can dried sperm travel or it stops when the semen is dried? If you semen drops in lower stomach and dries there can sperm travel to vagina?
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.
My 7 year child has some itching problem he used to itch regularly especially on legs and hands. He does it so vigorously blood comes out from tiny holes. Does it is scabies or anything else. so, please suggest.
I am suffering from stomach ached evey time. I want relax from this pan. I was checked sgot and sch from my blood.
I am unable to take breath and feel very pain during respiration seems all parts in body will come out.And my stomach seems always swell as like 5 month pregnant lady.
I have too much of cough. So please tell me any solution on that. There is also a pain in my throat.
I have a problem of acid reflux, I am taking medicine (Pantomac-D, Normaxin), Suggest me, What to eat, avoid and physical activities to do. Is warm water is good to drink?
Migraine pain can be very excruciating and can go on for days at an end. Only those who suffer from it know how blinding the pain can be and how badly it disrupts your life and daily schedule right at its onset. At most times, you end up taking painkillers which do not give permanent or immediate relief from pain.
There is one antidote which is known to stop migraine pain in just 3 minutes.
To make this antidote, you will need lemon juice, peel of a lemon and some himalayan salt. Himalayan salt is important because the crystals are packed with rich nutrients - as many as 84!
Mix two teaspoons of himalayan salt with juice of two lemons and grated crust of one lemon. Put the mixture in a jug or a bottle and add a glass of water. Shake or stir it well and drink this water in one go. While the drink doesn't taste very good, it has amazing properties and cures migraine pain within the next three minutes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.