Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rk SinghYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my throat while eating something but there is no irritation like feeling. Please help.
My mom had bad fever and cold, headache and she went to our family doctor he gave her medicine and she is good now but last night when she had rose symptoms I slept beside her and I also got fever, cold,headache and I also went to that doctor he asked me have you slept last night beside your mother and now I'm not felling well I'm having baddest headache in my whole life please help me.
Sir. I am aged 76 years and non-insulin diabatic. I am taking clycored forte and ecospirin 150. Every night I get some burning sensation in the feets. If I rub a small relief there. What may be the cause and remedy for the same.
I had sex in massage parlor, without Condom, do I have the risk of HIV, The women who was my partner, didn't have HIV.
If sugar is there means there is no effect for pregnant lady and also for inside baby. Please advice
My wife had done normal episiotomy delivery before 1 mnth. Nd the suture is absorb properly. Is there can we have sex?
My mother age 58 years. Low blood pressure patient. Recently 70/40. Feeling very weakness and headache sometimes. So please advise me for the best treatment.
Sir. I had sex with young boy yesterday we didn't use any protection he was released sperm inside my vagina. I'm married is there's anyway to find my husband that I had done sex. Because he will come tomorrow evg. Please reply me fast.
Over the past few days, penile skin is peeling. I'm having itching and burning also. I am unable to retract the foreskin as well. Erection is also painful. There's no discharge of any kind. I had been taking several medications for past 1 month for allergic bronchitis. What may be the cause?
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men:
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems:
1. The need to urinate frequently during the night.
2. Urinating more often during the day.
3. Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
4. The urine stream is slow to start.
5. Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
6. A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
7. A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
8. The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
1. A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
2. Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
3. Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems:
1. Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
2. Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
3. Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
4. Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.