Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ritu Sharma
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu SharmaYour feedback matters!
Main 24 ka hun phicle 4ya 5 mahine se mera muhn nai kul raha aur mai gutka chode howe 6 mahine ho gaye hai mai kya karu please tell me.
I am 25 year old. I have a very bad problem of pyria. There is always blood in my mouth whenever I woke up. I tried many toothpaste and consulted fews doctors but the problem remains same. Please refer me some real prescription.
What must be done to avoid bad smell from the mouth. I brush my teeth two times a day and I am quite conscious about my oral hygiene but still I have this bad smell problem.
1. Always floss
2. Drink a lot of water
3. Don’t smoke
4. Mind your diet
5. Be aware of acidic foods
6. Use the right dental products
7. Don’t bite or chew non-food objects
8. Chew xylitol gum
9. Brush properly
10. Avoid clenching your teeth
11. Don’t ignore symptoms
12. Consult a dental professional regularly
I have dental problems. In our area high chloride water. My dental color is brown. So what can I do?
Sir ghuta khane ki wajah se muh ni khul pa rha h koi medicine btaiye sir jisse hmara muh phir se khulne lge please sir.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when your child take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper children's general well-being, their ability to enjoy food, appearance and their precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your child's tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse the teeth, try to reinsert your hild's teeth in the socket. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think your child can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of your child : If there is bleeding, give your child's mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give your child a treat: This is a great way to get their mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat them with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on their gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help them to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a child's dentist at earliest: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist at the earliest, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue. The sooner , the better it is.
Your children's teeth need to last their lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult your child's dentist.