Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RituYour feedback matters!
Hiii Dr. My age is 25 male today I went to homeopathic Dr. as my hairs turning grey. Dr. said there is no treatment for turning white hairs into black only treatment is we can avoid other hairs turning white. Im applying jaborandi oil nd arnica montana shampoo sbl. Dr. plzz tell me the correct ans iss he saying true or there is treatment for turning white into black. Ty.
My 4 year old son coughto with cold weather since yesterday. Also he vomit yesterday and had stomach pain and lose motion.
I have a small penis but when it is in erect position. It bends towards left. Not erect straight properly. My age is 26 years. Unable to do sex properly. Sometimes not even erect and m very depressed as I ll get married after one or two years. So how I ll be able to perform good sex with ma partner. And I dont know how to improve d size of penis. So please show your guidance. I feel very low and stressed in front of others and I cant even express ma feelings and bot showing good performance in office work also.
I am 26 yr, old,my height 5'6" weight 85. I am, suffering pcos and irregular period, weight gain. please suggest a daily diet. For control it.
My 3 years old son is having bad cough from 2 days. He had fever and cold last week doc gave antibiotics and cough syp he was fine. Now again he is coughing badly. I have piriton cs, ambrolite s and ascoril d at home. Which should I give or wat should I do.
I had low back surgery in 2005. The gait became ackward in 2014. Developed foot drop left foot in feb 2015. Feel muscle fatigue thighs and legs. Please advise.
My son was suffering from Kidney stone. Aged 26 years, 2 weeks before Laser surgery done in medical college TVM. Is any medicine there in ayurveda for this kidney stone prevention. Kindly inform the details of this treatment. Thank you Dr.
Hi sir/madam I am 25 years old. Sir my concern is that I am selected for paramilitary force in Indian army medical will be held on Jan 2017. But sir I have little bit swelling on my testis I think it is hydrocele. So sir please guide me what should I do?
I am having frozen shoulder and very painful at night. . What should I do? any otc which will help me?
Hi there I am having ear wax or do not know what it is bcoz I tried to take out but I am unable to find it by my own so I taken ear wax liquid but still its inside there please tell me what to do.
Iam 19 year old girl up with unwanted pregnancy just missed my period urine test positive what medical prescription available.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.