Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RituYour feedback matters!
I have dry skin and white patches on my face. Are the patches due to dry skin? What should I do to get even and fairer skin tone? Please suggest natural remedies as well.
Hello sir my name is santosh and I am buying new color contact lenses in first time. But some problem sir when I wear contact lenses the eye is red and water constantly flow and showing some problem and I have no any number my eye pl tell me what I do.
I am regularly facing weight increasing problem. How can I loss my weight bcoz I am not able to doing any work. My height is 5.2 and my weight is 65.
I am 21 years old male and my problem is negative thinking and fear in night on seeing dark. Always unwanted and over thinking. And unwanted habbits which disturbs my lifestyle n burping problem and more anxiety.
Is it gud to not have menses after cesarean. After cesarean I did not loose my tummy why and what should I do to flat my tummy.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder, which generally affects the colon (large intestine). It usually shows symptoms like abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhea, gas and constipation. IBS is a long-term condition. It can result in sudden mood swings, depression and thus holds you back from living your life to the fullest. IBS can be controlled by managing lifestyle, stress and managing your diet. Medication and counseling could also be required to manage IBS.
Symptoms of IBS:
- Immense cramping and pain
- A feeling that your belly is bloated all the time
- Severe gas
- Alternating and sudden bouts of constipation and diarrhea
- Presence of mucus in the feces
Whenever you experience such kind of symptoms, it is always advisable that you must consult a doctor, so that it doesn't lead to a serious condition.
When should you consult a doctor for IBS?
IBS is not a chronic disorder and can be controlled by home remedies. It may also require medical treatment if the symptoms become acute and persist for too long. If you experience certain symptoms like rectal bleeding, weight loss and heavy abdominal pain that might increase at night, you may be at a risk for colon cancer. If such symptoms persist, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible.
Causes of IBS:
- Foods: Most people are susceptible to IBS if they consume foods like spices, fats, fruits, cabbage, beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carbonated beverage, milk or alcohol. These foods irritate the lining of the stomach and trigger IBS. However, the trigger may vary from person to person.
- Stress: Signs and symptoms of IBS can also increase if you are very stressed out. Stress makes your muscles too worked up and this may result in IBS. However, you should know that stress aggravates or triggers the symptoms but doesn’t cause IBS.
- Hormones: Women are more likely to develop IBS. Fluctuations in the hormonal cycle can trigger IBS. This usually occurs around or during menstruation.
- Other illnesses: Sometimes illness such as gastroenteritis (infectious diarrhea) or bacterial overgrowth in the intestines can trigger symptoms of IBS.
- Age: You will be more likely to develop IBS if you are 45 years of age or above.
- Hereditary: People having a family history of IBS are more susceptible to develop IBS.
- Mental problems: Depression, personality disorder, anxiety and a history of sexual abuse can also trigger symptoms of IBS.
Sir I have a problem of hair as my hair are white in my young age so what are the medicines or cure for this problem?
I have regular habit masturbation done on every day. I have doubt in is there any sexual problem in mine married life in future and.
My issue is that m having. Pain in my bones specially in legs. Like my ankle and shin is very sensitive to pain. This was not earlier but now from 3-4 days its having like this. Also in my hand n fingers. If I press any of this that I hve mentioned I feel a lot of pain. please tell me what 2 do. M feeling very weak. N its feeling lyk theres no power or energy in my bones n body.
When she wakes up, feels a deep headache. Though she takes medicine, but could not get better result. What can she do?
I suffering form dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Sir I have fungal infection from 4 yrs. I used different medicine but not work. So please send some medicine name?
Sir/Madam, please tell me how can I reduce my old acne mark and black spot (causes by chicken pox) easily.
I have used a lot of electronics these days due to which I suffered a very painful headache. Can you recommend me something to reduce this headache?
Lybrate | Dr. D K Boral speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY