Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rishidev Yadav
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rishidev YadavYour feedback matters!
Can any one suggest tablets for dryness of mouth. I don't have any hormones problem I won't drink or smoke I won't sleep by opening mouth still I have bad breath problem y I don't know I went to dentist they told no problem with your teeth can any one suggest tablets which I can get in medical shop please please.
I had visited dentist for scaling as my teeth are yellow. I had lot of pain once he started. He stopped the process and told me to apply senquel f as my teeth are very sensitive. But after a month also there was pain while scaling and could not be done. Doctor has recommended to continue applying senquel f for more time. What else can I do for sensitivity?
Braces aren't just for teenagers – it’s never too late to improve your dental health and beautify your smile. About 1 million Americans over the age of 18 wear braces. Your Orthodontist can help you determine if orthodontic treatment is the right option for you. You can also request an evaluation and receive treatment from an orthodontist, a specialist in diagnosing, preventing and correcting malocclusions.
Dr. Bikramjeet singh
My daughter is 10 years old most of the time she is having mouth ulcers after some days she it will vanish and again the same thing it will repeat suggest medicine for permanent solution.
Hi Doctor I am suffering from pulp infection and I consult BDS Dentist he suggested to root canal treatment, can I know the details about it and what is the fee for root canal and cost of cap.
From a psychodynamic viewpoint dental healthcare is a 2-person endeavour. It is the dentist working with the patient and the patient being able to accept (use) the work (treatment) offered and provided by the dentist. It acknowledges that there is a uniqueness in the interaction for both dentist and patient while accepting the potential for inequalities within the interaction. Nevertheless it requires the health professional to remain flexible, to be able, as the need arises, to make adjustments in treatment plans thereby maximising status equality while minimising the potential for disruptions within the relationship. Benefits exist for the dental health professional when the equality between themselves and their patients is maintained. These include improved time and behavioural management skills, increased awareness of their patients' concerns and anxieties, the ability to readjust treatment plans and to provide patient-centred care
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.