Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Gupta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Richa GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am trying to conceive since two months. I have regular periods. But I did not get pregnancy. I am so worried. My husband when he orgasm sperm comes out and drops down penis. It is not shoot out. Is it a chance to not get pregnancy. Pls advice me.
I m 30 years my frst child is 8 yrs. After 1 st pregnancy I conceive very soon so I abort the child n after dat last year also I get abortion through medicine. N third abortion in 23 december 2015. Bt nw I decide to get pregnant as soon as so I can plan fr baby after three months of abortion. N wat chances dat I become pregnant soon or nt easy to conceive early. please help.
Whats is TIFFA scan? Is this necessary for all and when its will taken in pregnancy. I mean in which week.
1. Get the right cholesterol tests:
Check NMR particle sizes for cholesterol by asking your doctor for this test at Labcorp or LipoScience. You want to know if you have safe light and fluffy cholesterol particles, or small dense, artery damaging cholesterol particles. A regular cholesterol test won't tell you this.
2. Check for Metabolic Syndrome:
• Do you have a fat belly? Measure you waist at the belly button and your hips at the widest point -- if your waist/hip is greater than 0.8 if you are a woman or 0.9 if you are man, then you have a problem
• If you have small LDL and HDL particles, you have metabolic syndrome.
• If your triglycerides are greater than 100 and your HDL is less than 50, or the ratio of triglycerides to HDL is greater than four, then you have metabolic syndrome.
• Do a glucose insulin challenge test.
3. Eat a Healthy Diet. Eat a diet with a low glycemic load, high in fiber, and phytonutrient and omega-3 rich. It should be plant based, and you should consume plenty of good quality protein such as beans, nuts, seeds, and lean animal protein (ideally organic or grass fed).
5. Get Good Quality Sleep. Sleep is essential for healing your body, maintaining balanced blood sugar, and your overall health.
6. Use Supplements to Support Healthy Cholesterol Particle Size. These include:
• A multivitamin including at least 500 mcg of chromium, 2 mg of biotin and 400 mg of lipoic acid. For most you will take three capsules twice a day.
• 1000 mg of omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) twice a day.
• 2000 IU of vitamin D3 a day at maximum. (Some people recommend less -- consult your doctor.)
• 1200 mg of red rice yeast twice a day.
• 2-4 capsules of glucomannan 15 minutes before meals with a glass of water.
• Broad-range, balanced concentration of plant sterols. You will usually take one capsule with each meal.
7. Consider Using High Dose Niacin or Vitamin B3. This can only be done with a doctor's prescription. It is useful to help raise HDL cholesterol, lower LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase particle size.
8. Use Low-Dose Statins ONLY If You Have Had Heart Disease or are a male with multiple risk factors, while carefully monitoring for muscle and liver damage.
I am a mother of 3 month old baby. My stomach however got reduced in size but looks saggy after delivery. What I need to do to reduce and tighten my stomach as before. My sister is very lean. Is there any weight gaining supplements which is safe to use without any side effects. Please suggest.
I am 51 years old, and also got removed uterus at the age of 34 years. There is no mensuration periods since then, pl. Tell me why I am getting fatty for the last one year, as my belly has flattened / increase. Is it the effect of not working of menusaration periods?
Life is getting stressful day by day. Food habits are changing and so is the diet pattern. A balanced diet is becoming a highly debatable topic in these tough times. Dinner is the last meal of the day and surprisingly the most neglected one too. Though one may begin the day on a heavy note it is always advisable to end it with a light dinner. If this is not followed, your body may be seriously damaged in the process.
In fact, your body will always react to an over eaten meal, in numerous ways as listed below-
7 times more tendency to put on weight: The human body much like the mind is the most active in the morning and by the time it is night, it tends to slow down. Therefore, eating a large meal for dinner is detrimental to your health as by then the metabolism slows down and the heavy meal eaten by you is not digested rather stored as extra fat.
Acidity: People who eat a heavy dinner tend to complain a lot about gastritis and acidity related chest pain and passage of gas.
Migraine: Overeating and fat accumulation has also shown to increase chance of migraine. People generally wake up with a congested mind and clouded thoughts which can later take the form of migraine.
Heart Rate Rises: One effect of overeating is the rapid rise in the heart rate. The body tries to grapple with the intake of large amount of food and as a result, the heart rate rises sharply and we tend to feel nauseated and uncomfortable.
Reduced Sleep: A heavy meal at night disturbs the sleeping pattern of an individual. The brain receives maximum nourishment during sleep. If you eat a heavy meal, the blood supply to the brain is reduced and it is channelized to the stomach for digestion. Hence when people wake up in the morning they feel stressed out and tired.
Depressed: It may sound incredible, but overeating at night according to doctors is not only a sign of depression, but also manifests the condition. Excess accumulation of fat leads to depression. This phenomenon is more common In women.
Increased Stress: The relation between food and stress has been well established, as people under stress tend to eat more. However, it is also true that overeating at night may trigger stress too. After a bout of overeating, your body tends to feel stressed that is converted into a feeling of sluggishness on the day after. It thus becomes a cycle and the person gets caught in it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.