Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Richa GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 5 days over my periods. My cycle is of 30 days but still no periods. I am planning for a baby. Last year I had irregular periods problem but from last 6-7 months it is fine. I am having light pain in my lower abdomen some times from last 10 days and constipation and gas issues. Last week I had a little pain in my breast. But not now. No any other symptoms of pregnancy. I have not tried for home pregnancy test yet. Could I be pregnant. And is this the right time to take home pregnancy test? Right now I am taking Progynova 2 mg from last 3-4 months.
Coconut water or nariyal paani as we know it, is a staple in many homes during summer. Starting the day with a glass of coconut water has more benefits than you can imagine. We in India have been fortunate to have abundant access to coconut water that is healthier for your body than any sports drink, cola drink, sugary premix or fruit juice.
From a nutritional point of view, water from a green tender coconut is packed with vitamins, electrolytes, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, phytohormones, and cytokines. It has more potassium than in four bananas; is fat-free with hardly any calories, and very easy to digest.
Here are some benefits of drinking coconut water regularly.
1. Coconut water is a diuretic
When consumed regularly, it keeps your renal system (kidneys, bladder, ureters and urethra) healthy, prevents the occurrence of kidney stones, flushes out toxins like uric acid, phosphates, from the body via urine, and prevents urinary problems.
2. Coconut water helps reduce weight
300 ml of coconut water has just 60 calories, compared to 139 calories in a cola drink, 142 in fruit juice and a whopping 200 in a sports drink. It provides nutrition, keeps you feeling full and suppresses the appetite. Having coconut water with breakfast or lunch keeps you from snacking between meals or reaching for high-calorie meals and keeps water retention in check.
3. Coconut water slows down the aging process
Coconut water hydrates the cells and helps delay aging at a cellular level, combats the effects of pollution, stress and irregular food habits. All this is due to the presence of cytokines, which are a group of proteins that improve the quality of cells and regulate immunity.
4. Coconut water rehydrates and restores
Loss of vital nutrients through sweat is one of the main reasons we feel sapped of energy, listless and lethargic during summer months. Coconut water replenishes the body of vital nutrients, gives energy and gets absorbed by the body instantaneously. For severe cases of dehydration, add a pinch of salt to coconut water for results that are the same as any ors.
5. Coconut water helps maintain blood pressure
Coconut water which is packed with potassium, magnesium and vitamin c is a natural way to main blood pressure. Potassium counteracts the effects of sodium (found in salt) which is known to increase the blood pressure. It also maintains a healthy heart by lowering bad cholesterol, reduces plaque formation in the arteries, increases circulation, and maintains good cholesterol in the body.
6. Coconut water is good for the skin
Topical application of coconut water prevents acne, reduces blemishes, tightens pores, lightens scars, reduces wrinkles and slows down the aging of the skin. Coconut water hydrates the skin and hair both from inside and outside.
7. Coconut water is an anti-bacterial
Coconut water naturally prevents infections, boosts immunity, and maintains the healthy flora and fauna of the digestive system. The natural sugars in coconut water destroy microbes and disease-causing pathogens making it a delicious and preventative addition to your diet.
I have pitta from last two days and breastfed my baby (8 month old). Can I take avil in this. Is there any side effect while breastfeeding.
Me and my friend often have sex . I use condom and one time I had given her unwanted - 72, pill also 15 days back .she missed her periods 3 days till now . She doesn't have normal periods Too but she told me that she don't liked sour food at all but now from 3-4 days she wishes to eat sour food like pickle. She is 17 and 7 months old officially in papers but she's 18 in real (Unofficially). Nd I am 18 . So I want to know if she is pregnant then can she abort child without letting her parents know . And can she have abortion by medication ? Because as she missed her periods 3-4 days back and she doesn't had normal period records. Should I give her mifepristone and misoprostol ?
Do long term use of norethisterone has serious side effects? Does checking the strings of copper t everyday and on 3rd day of insertion causes infection due to which white discharge and heavy, long time (20 days) periods happen? Please answer to both of my questions ASAP.
Soon after ovulation I have been experiencing pain in my legs and sensitivity in my breasts. Is ths possible pregnancy or jus PMS? How do I knw if im pregnant?
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.