Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma BasuYour feedback matters!
I'm facing problem of erectile dysfunction from last month. Please suggests me right treatment. So that I will overcome this problem as soon as.
My brother aged 70 bifascicular block-- rbbb and labb. He wants cardiologist advice if this alarming or a common problem because of age factor? No symptom. No medicine prescribed.
I am a diabetic, taking medicine and insulin to control my sugar level. I am using toned milk, can I take full cream milk instead of toned milk? Is there any disadvantages of taking full cream milk for diabetic patient. Please clarify it! Thanks, A.P.Singh.
My problem is excessive wind formation in stomach and urge to shit many times. I have been taking self medication, like entire quenol, nizonide O,
A pet dog has bitten and teeth scratch mark appeared on the leg of my 8 years old daughter. Dog is vaccinated in March this year. Tetanus inj is administered to her. Is anti rabbies injections are necessary?
My father is suffering from tuberculosis and his dose has been started. But after few days, he as started to hiccup continuously and it is not stopping any more. No medicine till now has able to cure these hiccups. Please consult the solution for this problem. My father's age is 54.
Sir, I do masturbate 3 to 4 times a day. I know it's bad but I can't stop. When I started, I only do it once a day. Then it increased to 2 then to 3 now 2 to 4 a day. How can I stop it. Please help.
Hi, I am 26 year old male. Whenever I done up with urination, its dripping when I thought its over and couldn't control that drip sometimes.
I am having constipation problem from few months because of busy schedule I am not able to manage my health please guide me.
My age is 18. I have seen that my nose is not looking straight But my look is normal I feel nothing in it. Sometimes cold etc. Occurs other than no problem occurs. My question is that surgery is imp in this case or not and I can't do surgery it cause any effects in later life. Please say it is normal or not and nose bone is slightly not straight is normal.
My question is to an Ayurvedic doctor. Am a 75 years male with Grade II Haemmoroid pile problem which is suspected to cause blood loss with consequent low hemoglobin, couple of times as low as 6.5. Same was restored with iron injections. The problem is 5/6 years old. I wish to know if my Haemmoroid pile can be cured with Ayurvedic medicine. My other health parameters are ok. Am though a patient of thyroid, Uric acid n gastritis. Thanks.
I am 28 years old married working lady having headache one side every alternate day severe headache with vomit and now my weight increased 85 kg help me how to control my weight and get rid of pain.
Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, especially in adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of shame. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives. Frequent night falls can cause laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night fall is common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects upon the body. The major causes are stated below
1. Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent night fall
2. Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
3. Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
4. Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing night fall
How can it be controlled?
1. Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relaxes the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of night fall
2. Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
3. Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
4. Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
5. Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.