Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renu Raina SehgalYour feedback matters!
This is my second child. My last due date is Aug 21st. Yesterday There is red discharge. So my family doctor told me to take early pregnancy scan, result shows I am just 4 weeks 4 days pregnant and condition is normal. But today also there is red discharge and slight abdominal pain. I don't know why. Can you give me the solution for this, I am very much worried about the situation.
Hello, doctors my wife is 10 week 05 days pregnant. She is housewife. She is suffering from cold throughout the year does that affect our baby and.
Sir I am 24 years of age I had unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex with a guy. After 4 days I was experiencing pain while urinating and when I wake up in morning and squeeze penis I get semen like thing. One of my friends diagnosed it as gonorrhea and claymadia and prescribed me with azithromycin (1 gm) and cefixime (200 mg) to be taken in a single dose. I took it and after 3 days the pain while urinating is somewhat gone but I still get the white color cheesy liquid after squeezing penis. What medicine shall I take? I have earlier suffered from candidiasis. And what are the chances of getting hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv. I had earlier gone through elisa test in the month of september. Since I am in the window period is there any need to take the test?
Hello I want to sex with my girlfriend but she didn't want to became pregnant and I didn't want to use condom. So can you give me some opinion please. I had listen that during period a girl can't be pregnant. My gf period time is 1-10 days after 15 days it's start again can you please give me some solution. And many people says that while doing sex it's pain to much to both males as well as females please tel me it's true or not. And during sexual intercourse it's bleed also please give me some advice in details. Please thank you.
Hello, I have a vaginal white discharge. It's like a curd & its happened from 3-4 month. I have taken medicines but for hardly few days it disappear & return after that. I want have baby but not conceiving. I have a miscarriage 1& half year back. So please suggest some solutions.
I am a 26 years old female and my husband is 28 years. My problem is I don't feel any climax during our sex. And I don't understand whether the problem is with me or my husband. In 6 months of married life I achieved orgasm only twice. I am not at all feeling any pleasure without orgasm. I am worried about our relationship. Please help me with this. We don't have any other health problems too.
I AM 39 YRS OLD weighing 90 kg, my periods started on 16th feb & its still going on, not heavy by lightly, Kindly suggest what is to be done?
I am 19 years old. Every month of periods I am suffering from severe stomachache. 2 days continues of periods.
My friend has polyclonal ovary. She was having some medicine but she stopped it when she find it cured and there is no further problem. But it almost 2 months she is not having periods. Suggest the solution.
My wife 27 years recently had a abortion on dt 21.05.17. Today she is saying that during bathroom small patches of blood oozing out and slight pain in lower abdomen. Is it normal since she has a abortion? Pls suggest.
I have problem in my periods. I am having brown discharge period one whole week before actual bleeding. It is dark brown in color Sometime blackish brown and low and high in density I have taken ashoka rist Nari ANd some multivitamin and iron capsules but did not recover Please help.
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed.