Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GuptaYour feedback matters!
My Girl friend had taken unwanted 72 first time and she is 20 years old is there any side effects of this tablet ?
My nipples are damaged while breast feeding with in 10 days. It is in white colour now and having pain in breast. Please advise what I need to do?
I am 16 years old. I just gave my 10th this year. I am suffering from irregular menstruation since march. What is the problem?
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique is the most advanced hair transplant technique.
FUE method of hair transplant is one of the most popular & advanced hair loss, male or female pattern baldness treatments offered at HairMD- hair transplant clinic in Pune with best, real and amazing hair transplant results. In the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique of hair transplant, each hair follicle is individually harvested from the scalp, using high precision, circular punches. It is then immediately transplanted back on bald patches on the scalp. This technique leaves no linear scars and is not very painful, which used to be the case previously with the strip harvesting or FUT hair transplant Technique. FUE is a highly advanced and minimally invasive hair transplant technique, hence also known as a scarless hair transplant. In this technique, Follicular units of hair are harvested individually from the donor area unlike the Strip Method, where a strip of tissue with hair follicular units is excised from the back of the scalp. Here instead of taking the Strip, small, precise motorized or manual punches are used to excise each hair graft individually and then transplanted.
The hairs which are to be used for transplantation can be taken from-
Donor area for hair transplant: The back & sides of the head (Occipital and Temporal Areas) - The hair in these areas remain unaffected by baldness. They are not susceptible to the action of DHT (DiHydroTestosterone), and thus don’t fall off. Hence they offer a good source of hair to be transplanted in the bald area.
- Beard for hair transplant - People with a good growth of beard hair have the added advantage of using the beard for hair transplant. Since the beard hairs are thicker and coarser than the scalp hair, mixing them with the scalp hair, gives us a great density and good coverage of the head. Once expertly mixed with the hair from the head, it is very difficult to distinguish them from the head hair when they start growing.
- Body Hairs for hair transplant - Chest, Axillary & Pubic Hair. As a last resort, when a large number of hairs are required to be transplanted, like in extreme severe baldness, we can also effectively use hair from the rest of the body to be transplanted on the head.
In order to achieve the best & real Fue hair transplant results-
And to be scientifically perfect, the bundles of hair that are harvested from the head are removed from the scalp and examined under a digital microscope before being transplanted. They are separated according to the number of hairs in each bundle.
Our hair on the head usually grows in bundles of 1’s, 2’s, 3’s & 4’s. These bundles are known as follicular units or hair grafts. It has been proved that the best & the most real looking hair transplant results are obtained when these hairs are transplanted, just as they are, in groups, without separating them. Also, the most natural & real hair transplant results are obtained, when the hairs are placed in the scalp, exactly the way they first grew on our head at birth. The front of our hairline is made up of single hair follicular units, the transition zone has a mixture of double hair and single hair follicle units and the rest of the hair behind that is a blend of all remaining hair. When this original pattern is not consciously followed by the doctor, the results are not natural & real and patients are disappointed. The success of hair transplant also depends on the angle and direction of the naturally growing hair. These are important facts that patients need to understand, before going in for a hair transplant. Normally, the hairs present in the hairline grow at a very acute angle of 15-20 degrees to the skin of the head. As we progress from the hairline to the crown, this angle subtly increases, eventually the hair becoming almost vertical in the crown. This gradual change is very subtle and for the transplant to look perfectly natural, this has to be kept in mind by the doctor.
The direction of the growing hair is also equally important. As we move from the center to the sides of the head, the direction changes from straight to sideways. The point at which this change starts happening is unique to every person and it is for the doctor to recognize this during the consultation. Following the natural direction of hair during hair transplantation, is one of the key factors which helps a doctor in giving a natural and artistically pleasing look to the hair transplanted.
In a hair transplant, the whole concept of designing the hairline & crown is based on the above two factors. When the doctor has a thorough knowledge of these rules of hair architecture, he is able to create the perfect hairlines & crowns and also add to the existing ones. HairMD India is the only one that considers all these factors, making it the most trusted name among the hair transplant clinics in Pune.
As a take- away message, there are 3 key points about FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant to bear in mind:
There is no risk of a linear scar on the back of the head on in more simple words, this is no scar hair transplant surgery.
- There is minimal pain or painless surgery. The most you would feel would be that of an ant bite, during the administration of local anesthesia, after which there is no feeling of pain at all. During the surgery, you can read, converse with the doctor and staff, take a snack or lunch break, and return home in the evening without any problem. Also, post hair transplant pain in minimal & you can start working from next day with little precautions.
- Delightful and real looking results, and recovery within a very short period. You are ready for work the next day.
I am 24 years old. My family is considering the option of marrying me to my first cousin. He is my Aunt's son (Dad's Sister) He is a healthy individual. But his dad, my uncle, has a disability. His left hand is not fully developed. He has only 3/4 th of the hand. No palm in the left hand. He has 4 siblings who were all healthy. No one other than my uncle has problems like this in his family. He is now 60 years old. During his early 50s he has had some heart problems. Nothing severe. I'm worried about this. Other than this, there is nothing that is noteworthy to deny this proposal. Should I be worried? Can someone guide me here?
I feel m pregnant but I have started bleeding. I had 2 drops of bright red drops and when I used tampons I saw brown discharge on the same. I don't understand. I feel really disappointed and sad. As I had most of symptoms of pregnancy. The periods were late by few days. Does this mean I am not pregnant or did I have miscarriage. There is no pain this time in abdominal area this time.
My age is 38. I am facing stomach pain during my periods since the time I was matured in 15 years. I am regularly using meftal spa during that period. But nowadays that has also become ineffective. Please suggest.
Mera ek dost hai usko 2 saal se diabetes hai, age 37 year hai wo jab bhi bina condom ke apni patni ke saat sex karta hai to use infection ho jata hai ,is baar use penis me infection ho gaya hai or skin me crack or red ho gaya hai or urine discharge karne me taklif hoti hai please mujhe ye bataye ki use kis ke paas ilaj karana chahiye ,wo abhi Mangalore me rahta hai.
गले में मौजूद थायरॉइड ग्रंथि से संबंधित समस्या इन दिनों आम है। खासकर महिलाएं इसकी शिकार ज्यादा हैं। इससे निकलने वाले हॉर्मोन थायरॉक्सिन के सामान्य से कम या ज्यादा स्त्रावित होने पर कई समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो जाती हैं। जैसे वजन का कम या ज्यादा होना, बालों का झड़ना, त्वचा का रूखापन, कभी कब्ज व कभी दस्त, त्वचा का ठंडा व गर्म रहना, भूख ज्यादा लगना या खत्म हो जाना आदि। अगर आप भी हाइपर या हाइपो थायरॉइडिज्म के शिकार हैं तो कुछ घरेलू नुस्खों और शारीरिक व्यायाम से इस समस्या से काफी हद तक छुटकारा पा सकते हैं।
खाने के लिए
सिघांड़ा : यह कैल्शियम से लेकर आयोडीन तक की कमी को पूरा करता है और थॉयरॉक्सिन को नियंत्रित करता है। इसे चटनी, ज्यूस, सेककर, अचार, सब्जी, रोटी, खीर, हलवा, कच्चा व सिका हुआ आदि किसी भी रूप में खाया जा सकता है।
अनानास : गले के रोगों में अनानास का प्रयोग बहुत अच्छा रहता है। इसका प्रयोग चटनी, मुरब्बा, सलाद, ज्यूस, रायता के रूप में किया जाता हैै। इस बीमारी में आई सूजन को भी यह मिटाने में मदद करता है।
प्याज : गले का जमा कफ निकालने से लेकर खांसी, जुकाम, गला बैठना जैसे रोगों में प्याज की सब्जी, सलाद का प्रयोग लाभकारी है।
कमलककड़ी और कमल गट्टा : कमल की लकड़ी और बीज कैल्शियम और आयोडीन का प्रचुर स्त्रोत हैं।
गले की क्रियाएं
गर्दन को सांस छोड़ते हुए नीचे लाना, सांस लेकर पीछे ले जाना और इसी तरह दाईं और बाईं तरफ लाकर गोल-गोल घुमाना।
उज्जयी प्राणायाम : जीभ को अंदर से मोड़कर तालू पर लगाएं और गले को आवाज प्रभाव देते हुए नाक से सांस खीचें। ऎसा पांच से 10 बार करें।
सर्वांगासन : सर्वांगासन थायरॉइड क्रिया के लिए बहुत लाभकारी है। जमीन पर पीठ केवल लेटकर दोनों पैरों को ऊपर उठाकर कुछ समय के लिए रोकना है।
सिंहासन : कागासन स्थिति में बैठ कर सिंह की तरह दहाड़ करके आवाज करें।
गले की लपेट
गले पर हल्का सा तेल लगाकर गीला कपड़ा बांधें और उसके ऊपर मफलर या कोई ऊनी कपड़ा बांधें।
परहेज : इस बीमारी में सोयाबीन ओर केला का सेवन निषेध है।
Quit eating junk food and high-fat fast food. Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol. There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil -- what we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an italian, a spaniard, a greek! enjoy!
Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency or EPI is also known as pancreatic deficiency, a disorder where the pancreas is unable to produce sufficient amount of enzymes that are required to digest food. The pancreatic enzymes help to break down and absorb nutrients from the food in the small intestine. So, this disease causes nutritional deficiencies.
Causes of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency :
This condition is generally caused as a complication of other diseases because EPI develops only as a result of severe damage to the pancreas. The following reasons can cause EPI:
- Inflammation of the pancreas: After surgery in the pancreas, stomach or the intestines, there may be inflammation in the pancreas as a post-surgical complication. A high content of triglyceride fat in the blood can also cause pancreatic inflammation and hinder the secretion of the enzymes.
- Chronic Pancreatitis: In this disease, the pancreatic ducts are swollen and blocked and so the digestive enzymes cannot be passed into the small intestine. This condition is often caused by a heavy consumption of alcohol.
- Cystic Fibrosis: The digestive fluids and enzymes become thick and sticky and block the passageways of the pancreas and other organs like the lungs and the kidneys. This can obstruct secretion and passage of enzymes afterwards.
- Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome or SBDS: SBDS is an autosomal recessive genetic condition where enzyme producing pancreatic cells is not formed properly. This rare disorder causes a number of associated disorders like bone marrow diseases, skeletal defects and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
Symptoms of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency:
Symptoms of EPI often appear in the middle stages of the disease when the process of absorption of nutrients has already been affected. The common warning signs are:
- Digestive problems like gas, diarrhea and indigestion because the food remains mostly undigested.
- Severe and frequent stomach pain in the lower abdominal region
- Greasy stools due to the excretion of undigested fat
- Rapid loss of weight and body mass due to malabsorption of nutrients
- Constantly feeling bloated and full even if you have not eaten anything
- A general sense of fatigue and exhaustion
- Excessive bleeding from small wounds because protein deficiencies hamper blood clotting
- Pain in the muscles and bones
- Increased susceptibility to infections of the body system
- Joint pains
- Abnormal swelling of the limbs or edema
Hi I am 25 years old guy. I have problem in genital area .it is affected by fungus in no time n makes skin itchy .it makes me sometime uncomfortable due to some fluids comes out of affected area. Give some better solution. Your advice will b highly regarded.
It is regards to my wife she has pcos and did not have periods till know it is almost 1 month can I get some suggestion which tablets can my wife take to have periods or injections.
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.