Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Gupta
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I recently had unprotected sex with a female partner for a week, she told me that she only had sex a couple of times with only one partner, but later I found that she had multiple relationships before with 7-8 guys, all of them had sex with her, now I am worried about std and hiv, aids, etc, what should I do? What precautions should a person take before having unprotected sex i. E without condoms?
Hi i'm 23 years old female I have back ache while riding scooter but I haven't consulted any doctors is there any pills which I could recover in that i'm planning for my pregnancy will I get problem during that time. And I m planning take vitamin E capsules can you suggest me some good product for glowing skin and healthy hair. Thanks.
1. Put one or two lemon slices in the water and drink it. It helps to reduce vomiting sensation.
2. Make powder out of ginger root and add three teaspoons of it to boiled water. Now let the become cool. Sip this water throughout the day.
3. Chew on anise or fennel seeds, which are best to soothe upset stomach.
4. Drink a glass of water every hour can reduce morning sickness.
5. Drinking peppermint tea in the morning also relieves from morning sickness.
6. Raspberry leaf tea is another way to fight the morning sickness. It's safe to take 1.5 to 2.4g of tea leaf per day.
7. Take a glass of cool water and mix a tablespoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar to it. Drinking this mixture daily in morning, is an effective remedy for morning sickness.
8. Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of fresh limejuice, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon mint juice. Consume this mixture 3 to 4 times daily.
9. Take juice of about 25 fresh curry leaves and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of fresh limejuice. Daily take this mixture for 3 to 4 times.
My wife is pregnant of 5 week but 2 days ago she suffered through bleeding & discharge of big clouts. Post sonography pregnancy is of 5 week, size of 1.4 mm but no cardiac activities are found. Doctor advised complete one week bed rest and take Duphaston medicine for 15 days. Doctor asked us to visit if bleeding starts again otherwise visit after two week. Thereafter doctor will advise what to do on report of ultrasound in 7 weeks. So pl. Suggest what may be the possibilities and whether should we continue pregnancy if it is ok or abort?
Wat type of infections does drinking semen cause. .being a male. Drinking others semen isn't good. Semen is a anti depressant right .then y is it dangerous.
The Uncircumcised Penis Debate - Are Woman For or Against?
When it comes to the male anatomy, there are two distinctive ways that the actual penis itself can appear: with or without a foreskin. Sure, a man can try all sorts of tricks to see what makes him look bigger, longer or more attractive, but by the time a man reaches adulthood he is probably pretty used to the equipment that does - or perhaps doesn't - come with his package. However, even with only two choices out there, the decision on whether or not to circumcise baby boys is one fretted over by many parents. But is there really a strong preference for one over the other? Are women more attracted to an uncut penis than a cut penis, or vice versa? Learn more about the great foreskin debate, as well as how to keep the penis healthy in any form.
What do Women Think?
As with every matter of opinion, there is no single answer that applies to every woman in the world. The U.S. does continue to have a high circumcision rate, and of U.S.-born men, the majority are circumcised at birth. That being said, some of woman's preferences are certainly culturally based, and they may have never had a face-to-face encounter with an uncircumcised penis. This doesn't mean they would not like an uncut penis; it just means they have never had the pleasure of trying one out.
Are there advantages or disadvantages to being circumcised?
In the U.S., the reason most people give for having their babies circumcised is hygiene. A circumcised penis is easier to keep clean, does not produce the same buildup of dead skin cells and bacteria (i.e., smegma), and has a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections. Additionally, men who have their foreskin intact tend to have a higher rate of urinary tract infections; whereas men who are cut rarely get UTI's. Does that mean men who have a foreskin are unclean or dirty? No. It just means they will need to take more care during the shower routine and retract the foreskin to clean under it.
Perhaps the biggest debate regarding the foreskin is whether it increases or decreases sensitivity. The foreskin itself has very few nerve endings, but the glans is jam-packed and therefore extremely sensitive. Men with the foreskin intact make the argument that their penis is more sensitive because the foreskin protects the delicate head of the penis, whereas the uncut penis has no protection and therefore becomes desensitized from friction of clothing and so forth. The only way to know for a man to know for sure what he prefers is to go from being uncut to cut, but he sure will have a hard time reversing that if he prefers the former.
Should a man get circumcised to get more ladies?
There are legitimate reasons to have a circumcision done as an adult - for instance, chronic infection or an inability to retract the foreskin are both situations that put one's health at risk -- but undergoing surgery as a means to get more women is probably not well-judged. Anytime a person undergoes elective surgery, they are taking on certain risks, so they need to be 100% sure they are doing it for the right reasons. If a man is suffering from severe self-esteem issue or has difficulty becoming intimate with a woman because he is embarrassed about his foreskin, he may want to discuss these fears with a therapist before going ahead with a circumcision - because there may be another cause of the sexual shame. The last thing a man wants is regret for a surgery that is pretty much irreversible!
Keeping the penis clean
Whether or not the penis is circumcised, men need to maintain excellent hygiene to protect their sexual health. Daily showering with soap and water is a necessity, and men with a foreskin need to retract it and wash underneath. Finally, after stepping out of the shower, apply a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) especially one formulated with vitamin A to help bust odor-causing bacteria - because foreskin or not, any partner would be turned off by a smelly penis.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.