Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Sharma
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have mouth ulcers all around the mouth and sometimes in throat also. I had consulted so many doctors still no cure. The pain of these ulcers are affecting my mental health also. These ulcers are not periodical. It comes every time .lasts 1 to 2 weeks and gradually cures. It starts as a small dot and grows into big .it occurs in my lips gums throat and in tongue also. I am fed up with this disease. I couldn't even eat food properly due to this. These ulcers shows both red and white colour in the wound. Bad breath is also there at the time of this wounds. There is 4 to 5 wounds at a time.
From last six months, when we have sex, I drink his sperms most of the time in three or four times in week. But from last week I found pimples on my tongue. Please doctor suggest me what should I do for this? Should we stop this?
Every month I suffer with mouth bubbles atleast for a week. What should I do to avoid the mouth bubbles?
I'm suffering with mouth ulcer often at least once in two months. First two days small dot shaped ulcer bubbles found in inner lips, couldn't close mouth longer as it gives burning sense irritation. Sometimes I used to take folic acid tablet. But sometimes it gets cured without taking tablets too. Is it an indication of any big health issue ? I'm worried as it comes often.
Hi sir my name is Prabhu my father have a problem his age is nearly 35years his problem is bleeding blood in teeth's every 2or 3days so tell me sir he can take which type of treatment to solve that problem plzzz tell me sir.
I wash my mouth with one cap of dettol and than my tongue not feel any taste since 1 week. All food tasteless.What I do now?
सर् मुझे पिछले 6 महीने से कुछ भी स्पाइसी या तीखा खाने पर बहुत ही तीखा लगता है। मैने B-complex, folic acid, Racid dsr, mouth paint etc .यूज़ कर चुका हूं लेकिन कोई रिजल्ट नही मिल रहा है
Can I eat some food or fast food on the treatment of root canal? Root canal treatment use full for stopping pain?
One thing that can put away talking to someone very interesting is bad breath. And it is not an uncommon problem. While most just try to use mouth wash and chewing gums to keep it away, it is important to note that bad breath can be a sign of underlying causes, both in the mouth and the body as a whole.
Identifying the reason can help in early diagnosis and prompt treatment of the actual disease condition.
There could be oral and general causes for bad breath or halitosis as it is medically called. Food habits and other lifestyle habits including smoking can also lead to bad breath.
- Presence of food debris in a moist environment (saliva) is ideal for the oral bacteria to act on the food particles and break them down. This causes a bad breath, when it leads to plaque formation and it then calcifies into a hardened substance called calculus. Plaque and calculus are the main ingredients for tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Severe tooth decay leads to bad breath as does periodontal infections. In severe cases, there could even be abscess formation in the root area of the tooth with pus formation
- Unclean dentures are another source of halitosis. There could be food lodged in between teeth or the undersurface of the denture, leading to bad breath.
- Dry mouth or xerostomia - Certain diseases and drugs can lead to dry mouth with reduced amounts of saliva. Saliva has a natural flushing effect on the bacteria, and in its absence, the bacteria thrive, leading to a bad odour.
- Long-term smoking and/or chewing tobacco and alcohol are also reasons for bad breath.
- Crash diets: People on low-carb diets can have a bad breath, owing to burning of the fat and producing ketones, which have a strong smell.
- Medications: Nitrates to reduce angina, chemotherapy agents for cancer, phenothiazines for anxiety can all lead to bad breath. They reduce saliva and/or release chemicals causing bad breath.
Management: The first step in managing halitosis is to nail the cause down, which makes it easier to treat.
- Start with oral hygiene check, and if there is decay or gum disease, consider restorations and cleaning.
- Mouth rinses can be used in the maintenance phase.
- Cessation of tobacco use should be considered.
- General health conditions like GERD should be managed
- Artificial saliva in cases of xerostomia
- Alternative medications if they are causing the bad breath
Oral breath is definitely embarrassing but can be managed very easily.