Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reeta DarbariYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old, now a days I am getting body pains before 10 days of menstrual cycle and after menses also what to do?
I am 22 year old female and I am married. I had fracture of L3 L4 L5 S1 S2 and had internal fixation done. The surgery was done before 1year. The fracture is United. I am able to walk and do regular activities. Can I have sexual contact with my husband with the implant?
I have pregnant now but I don't want to become mother now due the some major problems I pregnant before but I drop down the baby now m also drop the baby if next time I pregnant and want to become mother it's any problems occur or not? Should nw I take medical treatment for now drop the baby it's cause any problems for next time pregnancy?
I want to reduce my breast milk as my baby is 12 month, I still want to breastfeed her, but my breasts are all time overfull which I want to reduce, pls suggest medicine that reduce supply but not stop the supply.
Sir/Ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started on 10th aug and ended on 15th aug. We both had unprotected sex on 27th aug. I believe I did not cum inside her but she was in doubt so she took ipill (ecp) 6 hours after the intercourse. On 1st September, at 1 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and bleeding was just like her periods. She bleed for 3 days and on 4 th days, the bleeding slowly stopped. We both don't want any pregnancy. We both are very very tensed. please help us. We will be grateful.
I am female 23 years old. I got married 2 years back. I want to know about DIMPA pregnancy injection. What are its uses and side effects? Will there be any problem if I want to get pregnant later on? Please advise. I have been taking UNWANTED 21 for the last 2 years. It lead to blood loss in my body.
I got married 6 months ago, now I feel that I am pregnant. .is there any method to check my pregnancy at home?
38 years female. I have regular mensuration cycle 32 days cycle. I have 4 to 5 days discharged. But my hemoglobin level is very low. 7. 8ml only I have it dr please how can possible I update my hemoglobin level.
I am 29 year old Un married. My period was not regular. For this I have ben taken some homeopathic medicine. I have been use this medicine for the last 2 month I know feel that my heart beat rate getting slow some most of the time. So there is need to worry for my self.
Me n my bf get intimated two months ago. He rubbed his pennis on my vagina. He is not sure abt the cum and pre cum tht it is left inside or not. And unfortunately we were not using protection. After ths in next month I get my periods late by one week but before ths I get my periods on tym only nt a single day delay. N now in ths month m still waiting for my periods 10days are up. please help me out. M I pregnant. N how can I get periods suggest me some pills plzz need your guidelines very much worried plzz.
We r trying to conceive bt my periods come early n first two days one spot is noted after two days I get regular bleeding what date to I consider for periods for eg I got my period on 28 only one spot noted n 30 I got regular bleeding I can't get date for ovulation? please help?
Doctor, I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen like the same pain just starting the period. I make physical relationship with my husband 4 days after finishing periods. Si this may be the symbols of pregnancy? Please advice.
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavity.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers of Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.