Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reena JainYour feedback matters!
I am 31 weeks pregnant, I did my blood sugar fasting and PP test on 10 dec, which shoes 106.8 blood sugar fasting, 134.6 post prandial, however my gynaec suggested me to check with gloccometer 3 time a day that is b4 breakfast, lunch and dinner, also advice to consult diabetic doctor ,who told me to to take insulin every day, is it necessary that I hve to take insulin ,i do not want to take insulin injection, I started following my diabetic diet. Kindly advice, is it safe to take insulin during this stage or should I wait for few more weeks checking my sugar level.
She wants to get pregnant soon when is the suitable time to do sex to get pregnant how to find the fertile days.
The tailbone (coccyx) is the small bone at the lower end of the spine. A tailbone injury may involve stretched ligaments, bruising, or a broken bone (fracture). Tailbone injuries can be painful, and some may take a long time to heal.
This condition is often caused by falling and landing on the tailbone. Other causes include:
- Repeated strain or friction from actions such as rowing and bicycling.
In some cases, the cause may not be known.
This condition is more common in women than in men.
Symptoms of this condition include:
- Pain in the lower back, especially when sitting.
- Pain or difficulty when standing up from a sitting position.
- Bruising in the tailbone area.
- Painful bowel movements.
- In women, pain during intercourse.
This condition may be diagnosed based on your symptoms and a physical exam. X-rays may be taken if a fracture is suspected. You may also have other tests, such as a CT scan or MRI.
- This condition may be treated with medicines to help relieve your pain. Most tailbone injuries heal on their own in 4–6 weeks. However, recovery time may be longer if the injury involves a fracture.
- Local injection To treat the pain of coccydynia, the patient is placed in the prone position. When the needle is satisfactorily positioned at or near sacrococcygeal junction , a small dose of steroid and local anesthetic is given.The needle is then removed, and a sterile pressure dressing and ice pack are placed at the injection site.
- Ganglion impar block may be used in patients who fail to respond to NSAIDS or local injection.
Im 30 years female, I lost my pregnancy due to iugri in 7mnt ,now Im expecting a baby, my period are irregular ,How to get period in time? How to get pregnant fast?
There is a rash in my private part. Happened from injury from zipper. A small portion has become red and it burns while urinating. Had antibiotic amoxycillin but no improvement. It's on the top skin a small portion. Slight pain and burns if urine falls.
My mother has blood cancer (leukaemia) she is getting her treatment (only medicines no change) from Vellore. But she experiences heavy pain in back legs hips and also heavy flow during her periods please tell me how to treat her.
I and partner had sex without condom and after tat before 24 hrs she had ipill after a week we had sex without condom and im not sure tat the sperm as gone in or not but I used to take it out wen I feel the sperm comes then after tat I dint use any ipill or anything is she pregnant does she need any other tablet for getting periods.
I'm taking duoluton-L every month because I don't get regular periods. Does it contain any side effects or harm my body if I take every month?
I am 40 days pregnant. I had heavy hiccup in early morning. .is there anything problem bcoz I had abortion twice.
I am 28 years old. Please let me know how to delay menstrual cycle or how to make it earlier? I do not want it to happen for about 11 days due to marriage programs. Kindly suggest some remedy which does not have any side-effects. Thanks.
Hello Dr. I am pregnant. Abe one month 12 days huwe h. Please suggest me mujy kya or kesay apna dhyan rakhna chahiye. Or khane Mae kya kya khana chahiye or kya ky nahi khana chahiye. Please tell me.
During pregnancy what should do for vomiting in between 1st to 2nd months tablet vomikind-4 is not able to control vomiting please answer me his matter.
Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance that occurs naturally in all parts of the body. Your body needs some cholesterol to work properly. But if you have too much in your blood, it can combine with other substances in the blood and stick to the walls of your arteries. This is called plaque. Plaque can narrow your arteries or even block them.
- High levels of cholesterol in the blood can increase your risk of heart disease. Your cholesterol levels tend to rise as you get older. There are usually no signs or symptoms that you have high blood cholesterol, but it can be detected with a blood test. You are likely to have high cholesterol if members of your family have it, if you are overweight or if you eat a lot of fatty foods.
- You can lower your cholesterol by exercising more and eating more fruits and vegetables. You also may need to take medicine to lower your cholesterol.
Doctor after my period someday a transparent liquid is coming from my vagina. And also if my husband used to stimulate me then also it is coming. Can you tell me doctor is good and why it is coming.
I'm pregnant of 5 months. For last 2 months I suffer with sneezing and cold problem. Is their any solution to get it off.
- Every Indian man and woman wants to be FAIR.
- Fairness is considered hallmark of beauty, which is not absolutely true but it is in vogue. Dark face may look beautiful if it is glowing.
- Regular use of sunscreens can offer some prevention of pigmentation, especially over face, neck and exposed hand areas.
- Arrival of pigment lasers have worked wonders for a lot of individuals, women in particular. Sittings are offered generally at interval of three weeks each and one may go for upto 6 sittings in one session. Skin shade may become one or two shade lighter....and more importantly it glows!!! Generally face is addressed and at times neck and hands to are attended.
- Combination of lasers may offer fairness, glow as well as rejuvenation of aging face without surgery or practically without downtime.
- If one wants to preserve the results thus gained for a long time, sunscreens and other cream treatment regimen advised by doctor must continue. Really these non-peeling lasers are a boon for Indian populace mad for white skin color.