Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
She normally has pain in the neck bone and shoulder, In the morning she wakes up with the swollen hand mostly fingers. Sometime it is right hand sometimes it is left hand.
I have a stool problem. My stool is not clear. Everyone says drink plenty of water it can make the stomach clear. Even I do not eat junk food. I am very conscious about the food. What shall I do?
I am 30 years mail and suffering from hyper gas. When I sleep at night giddiness came. Feels potty but could not do clearly. If it's clear than my stomach itches. I used to get relief from consuming antacid. So pls suggest me what to do?
Dr. Before 5 days. It was my accident and I am injured. At the bottom of my eye cutted. And last 4 days. My nose is bleeding. What can I do for this bleeding.
My son is 11 year old. Now routeing process he has to required typhoid tonic. So I want to know its required or not?
I am 75 years old my platelets are in the range of 35000 to 40000 for last one year I have tried no of homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine but of no use In bone marrow test there are no blast cells If you could suggest something.
The thing is my friends nails on his both the legs are kinda not good. His nails are growing slightly on different direction which in turn he is feeling pain and even skin comes out. The skin around it is turning black in colour. He had been taking medicine but it's not getting that cure. Please do suggest what must be done and will it be a major problem in coming days?
Hi sir. I have a major problem related to sex life. And I have mostly feel nourvas. please help me than I improve my stability. please help me. And tel me about any good tablets.
I am a 31 year old female and have had pcos/pcod for past five years iv had abnormal hair growth, hair fall, acne issues and weight issues too. I wanted to know if there is any special treatment or diet that can be incorporated to fix it. I am actually not sure if I have pcos or pcod either.
Hi, I am 2 months pregnancy and I have big problem of vomiting and constipation. Sir please suggest.
I used to drink alcohol a lot. More than 5 year. New I quit drinking. I want to regain my sexual energy. What should I do.
The partial or total inability to hear is known as hearing impairment or hearing loss. It can be present at birth, or develop later in life.
There are a number of factors, which may cause hearing loss
1. Age - Age is the biggest factor when it comes to the loss of hearing, and you may lose the ability to hear as you age. This condition is known as presbycusis. It becomes difficult to understand high-frequency sounds like that of a child or a woman when you get old.
2. Noise - When you are exposed to loud noises for a prolonged period of time, it damages your ears. This leads to loss of hearing. 5% of the total population of the world is affected by noise (the degree of suffering varies). It may be a result of continuous exposure to loud music or a sudden exposure to a loud noise like an explosion.
3. Hereditary disorders - Hearing disorder may be inherited by the dominant or recessive genes of parents in the child. 70-80% of these cases inherit from the recessive genes, whereas 20-25% inherit hearing loss from the dominant genes.
4. Trauma - Serious injuries of the head/ears may cause loss of hearing, which may be either temporary or permanent. When damage is caused to the brain, the brain fails to process the message conveyed by the ears. So even if the ears are totally functional, a person may face the problem in hearing.
5. Perinatal problems - The ototoxic effects on the fetus due to excess intake of alcohol during pregnancy lead to hearing the loss in about 64% of the infants born to alcoholic mothers.
Also, premature birth can be associated with hearing loss due to high risk of being exposed to noise in neonatal units.
Knowing about the causes of hearing loss can lead you a step closer to preventing this disorder as you age.
Here are some useful tips that can help prevent hearing loss:
1. Be more aware - You should be diligent and aware of the situations, which may risk your hearing ability and should try to avoid such situations as much as possible. Limit your exposure to sources of hazardous noises like firearms, firecrackers, concerts and clubs.
2. Take precautionary measures - If your occupation calls for working at an environment of loud noises, use earplugs or earmuffs to block out the excessive noise. Also, make sure that you work in a place where employers take all the necessary measures of noise control under the federal or state regulations.
3. Monitor your use of gadgets - Monitor and control the use of hearing devices, and try to reduce the use of headphones/ earphones as much as possible.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?