Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. RanjanYour feedback matters!
I am 38 and I have psoriasis of scalp a little on the face and both legs below the knee my feet get swollen and fingers too. It is very painful what should I do prescribe for the pain
I had tibial condyle fracture before 2 months which is treated with surgery with 2 plates and screw. Now I can walk properly with walker and even slowly with cane. When can I walk normally without support?
I am 22 year person ,suffering from dengue. dengue report obtained: NS1- POSITIVE IGG - NEGATIVE IGM- NEGATIVE and platelet & WBC is 1,10,000& 2300 is found So please tell me to increase both.
Hi my wife recovered from viral fever and now she feels fatigue how to overcome that please suggest.
Hi On 15 July we have unprotected sex and in even my partner take I pill. But still her date not came. So what to do.
I have ankle pain from 5 years mainly in winter or cold air even in ac I can not sit without wearing warm socks. What should I do ?
Sir I am feeling from last five days in my hole body pain and fever vomiting I am so scared so please adjust me what have a do.
I am only 23 since the age of 11 years I use to take thyronorm, also due to hormonal imbalance I had many injections of probarjan at that time because of short penis, now when I am of 23 when I was committed my partner ask me and always talk to me about my penis size, my penis is only 4" long and it is very thin that I can't wore condom it does not stay on penis because the penile girth is very thin. Please please I am requesting you suggest me some proven tonics medicines or creams both please suggest me its about my future relationship. I do not want that because of my penis size have to b alone. Please help me to increase size of my penis.
I am 25 yr old male. I do masturbation daily before sleep. I am doing it for last 10-12 yrs. Will it affect my sex life? My sperm quantity has decreased little bit since last 6 months or so. Please give me the right Advice. Waiting eagerly for your answer. Thanking you in advance!
Varicose veins are bulging blue veins on the legs that can cause leg swelling, skin blackening and even open wounds called ulcers. It is commonly seen in people aged 35 and above who have to stand a lot. Here are a few tips to prevent these:
1. Avoid standing for long periods: Standing for long periods of time causes blood to pool in your leg veins and they begin to bulge out like a balloon. Avoid standing desks at your work. If you have to stand, take a 5-minute break every hour and walk around or sit down.
2. Keep weight in check: Overweight people have a higher incidence of varicose veins. Keeping your weight in check would also prevent varicose veins.
3. Exercise 30 minutes a day: Exercise, especially brisk walking or jogging, will get the blood in your leg veins to circulate and thus prevent varicose veins.
4. Take the stairs: This simple exercise activates your calf muscles and gets blood to circulate in your veins.
5. Be vigilant: Calf cramps, swelling, change in colour of skin over foot and open wounds over the feet are a few signs that you need to look out for. Seek medical help to prevent worsening of this disease.
Follow these simple steps and you would be able to prevent varicose veins and have healthy feet.