Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Randhir YadavYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 year male. I have a problem of common cold and problem remains constantly. doctors say you have allergic problem. Please suggest me what should I do to get rid off from allergy.
I am jakiur rahaman of 36 year old. I have been suffering from jaundice. My bilirubin level is 2.5. It is not coming down below 1. I am taking liv52 syrup. But I want permanent relief. please suggest me what to do. U.
Hello, I am 23 years old and doing engineering, my height is 6 feet 2 inch and same time my weight so so less near 57 kg. I am taking many medicine, powder, exercise but my body is not increase, I try gym too increase body but no change. I want to increase my body please help me, second problem some time i am facing a stomach pain, I don't know why Please help me to Increase my body and in stomach pain
I am 27 year old working and I like to eat raw rice, slate chalks and etc. I wants to avoid but I could not do it, whenever I eat those items I have little bit pain in my stomach next morning and blisters in mouth and truth. Please consult me what can I do for this habit?
I have left masturbation 3 years ago but now when I pee it looks cloudy I am very afraid and I also feel weakness. please help.
Hello doctor! I just want to ask you about my nose bleeding problem I have nose bleeding one day can you please help me.
I have high cough problem. what I have to do? My mom has cholesterol and blood pressure problem. Give some tips on that also.
What is The symptoms of sugar and heart attack for male candidates Which food need to take for senior citizens.
I am 19 years and I sneeze sometime countinously for 7-15 times I visited several doctors. Sometime my aesnophil also increase can you help it?
Is There test that can accurately check for HIV within 5 to 10 days and wen would you start feeling symptoms.
I am 34 year a week ago I have got to know that I have diabetes type 2, I am not on insulin. Can I take sugar free sweets. What is the permanent cure for type 2 diabetes.
He was daily shaking with hands and produce sperm daily three times what is the problem he faiceses in future.
As soon as one is released from hospital after going through an abdominal surgery, the patient must make a checklist and an early recovery strategy before leaving home. Do follow the following tips and recover soon.
- Do make prior arrangements for a safe and comfortable journey back to home. Ensure that you have made transportation arrangements to go home safely. Use your own car or book any cab or take any friend’s help. Place a cushion over your abdomen to keep it safe from jerks.
- Do go for post-surgery checkup. Book an appointment with your surgeon post-surgery. This would ensure that surgery did not cause any side-effect.
- Understand the schedule for taking medicines. Usually the patients are given painkillers. If you think you are not getting relief from it then ask your surgeon to prescribe you an alternative. Patients are likely to suffer from constipation post an abdominal surgery. If that happens, intake more fibrous food, fluids and indulge in light physical activities. Patients can also ask for cheaper alternative medicines.
- Check for certain signs and symptoms and take adequate steps:
- Take adequate sleep. There are chances that you may feel dizzy and fatigue, therefore one must observe change in sleep patterns. Have patience. Things will become normal in due course of time.
- You will also be subjected to little pain from the incision. Take your medicines as directed in order to get an early relief from pain.
- Draining of yellow color liquid from the incision in little quantities post the surgery is normal. If the drainage continues even after 7 to 14 days with redness around incision, it is a clear symptom of infection. Consult your surgeon immediately for the cure.
- Removal of urinary catheter from the bladder may cause minor difficulties during urination. Situation will become normal in few days. If discomfort persists, consult your surgeon.
- Identify the following dangerous symptoms and call your doctor right away.
- Persistent vomiting or nausea
- Incapability to digest food or fluids
- Swelling in leg
- Abnormal body temperature
- Infection at the surgical site
- Maintain a healthy and supervised lifestyle post surgery.
- It will take few days to return to your normal routine life. So have patience until then.
- Go for morning and evening walks. Avoid heavy exercises as such activities may cause physical strain.
- Take care of your surgical incision
- Surgical incision should be regularly cleaned or washed gently. Try to keep the surgical site dry until the stitches are removed.
- After 5-7 days of surgery, the stitches would be removed by the surgeon. Avoid putting ointment on the stitches until then. It will take few weeks for the scars to fade.
Under proper care and supervision, the patient will soon recover post an abdominal surgery and will be able to get their life back on track. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.