Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ranadeep SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir, My ankles are having some pain during jogging and my eyes having some difficulties in watching in sun light!
Does after having sex with someone I lost that immense feeling that use to come before doing sex but after having sex I lost much of my interest in sex. Its normal thing. I don't have any sex Problem neither my partner have any problem. Or we should use some other positions if any please help. Us.
Hi, I had bilateral varicocelectomy on 19th august. So when I can do biking, masturbation, sexual activities, gyming etc. Please advice in detail. Also whenever morning wood happens, or erection happens, there is light pain near my right scrotal region, and I haven't masturbated from july 28th. Is that the reason or what? Thanks
I have an acidity problem and gas problem please give some tips or medicine for relief and this is the big problem of my life.
I am a 23 years girl. I have wheezing problem for past 7 years. It is more often Off late. I take puff when I feel breathlessness. After taking puff I feel a bit ok. But I want to know how to prevent wheezing. What should I do to get rid of this problem? Please suggest.
I have tinnitus is it cure I checked sugar, bp, lever, cbc, ct scan of head so pls madam tell me wht to do to overcome from tinnitus.
How to solve bilirubin problem to me I have 3.2 at this stage please give any answer what to do what to take proteins and food please give answer.
Cupping is an ancient treatment remedy that has been used for many centuries in many parts of the world for high blood pressure (hypertension) treatment. In the middle east, wet cupping" hijama" is still a popular treatment. Wet cupping is the process of using a vacuum at different points on the body in order to gather the blood in that area. Then apply few superficial incisions (small, light scratches using a razor) on those areas, followed by repeating the vacuum on the same areas in order to remove'harmful' blood which lies just beneath the surface of the skin.
Iam suffered from viral fever IN rainy season, and also suffered motions problems how to protect this type of fevers.
While he having sex sperm is coming out with in 4 min how he has control? For him sperm is coming out while in sleeping? And he is saying that he is not able to control!
I have a headache last 2week, and I have a hypertension problem so please give me answer for this problem.
I am 25 years female with weigh 63kg. Daily I feel pain in my shoulders and pain in my lower stomach portion. All time restlessness in in the body. I have more and more sleep all the time. And even I have pain in my legs all night. I want to knwn the reason and diagnose me something for my health.
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.