Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranadeep SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir, im 25 years old married, I just want to know is there any side effect of Farbah oil (Rex Remedies), till how many days I need to use for better and food result, and also csn I use same oil for mybody massage or not.
Why my leg iS not working properly. Nd my head is paining tell me some medicine which. Will help mme to recover.
My daughter 12 years old and have last 2 years diabetes please suggest me and start with homeopathic treatment and please call 8871221896.
Over the years, a sizeable number of people have expressed their affinity for brown rice as the healthier alternative to plain rice. Doctors are growingly recommending brown rice to all those keen on losing kilos or keeping type 2 diabetes under arrest. Brown rice essentially undergoes less of processing compared to white rice, hence it retains all the essential nutrients. Brown rice contains the side hull and bran, consequently, it helps in replenishing the crucial body nutrients like proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium, fiber and potassium. The growing popularity of brown rice not only stems from its nutritive values but also from the myriad healthy diet options that revolve around it. Unlike white rice, brown rice does not require artificial fortifications like synthetic vitamins in order to conform to the required standards of FDA. Brown rice enables you to enjoy the health benefits without compromising on the taste of rice. Brown rice is advantageous to not just the fitness fanatics, but is also the preferred meal for those with specialized dietary preferences like vegans. Some of the obverse rationale for brown rice may be listed as follows.
1. Controls insulin spikes
Brown rice has an extremely low glycemic rating because of which the blood sugar levels in our body can be adequately controlled. While plain rice enhances the risk of developing diabetes, brown rice goes a long way in nullifying the glucose fluctuations in our body.
2. High in fiber
Brown rice is one of the most important sources of essential body fibers. It helps in preventing colon cancer by supplying the necessary fibers and it also detoxifies the colon walls by eliminating cancer causing substances from the body.
3. Promotes weight loss
Brown rice regulates the bowel movements and thereby stimulates better metabolism. It is also considered to be one of the most wholesome dietary supplements because it remains a whole grain, unlike plain rice. Therefore, it is one of the most opted for food items for those wishing to lose the extra kilos.
4. Rich in salts and naturally occurring oils
Brown rice is rich in body salts like selenium and manganese which nourish your nervous and reproductive systems, thereby reducing the occurrence of diseases like cancer, arthritis and other cardiovascular syndromes.
5. Ideal as baby food
Given that brown rice is replete in necessary body fibers and health boosting nutrients, it is ideal for baby food because it promotes fast growth in babies and also averts any nutrition deficiency diseases. It also protects the baby from any synthetic vitamins that emerge from the consumption of white rice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hello sir/mam, my husband donate blood in every 3 months. It is harmful for him I know. Pls advise me in how much interval should appropriate of blood donate.
I can not sleep properly. As mostly dreams r coming in my mind even till 1 hr after sleeping. And also after 8 hrs of sleep I feel sleepy. So what should be the problem?
Sir masturbation ke lgbag 20 ku ghnte bad penis mein aise lgta h nerves mai ekdum se kch ho rha h jaisa I don't know whether it is nerve or anything else. Lekin pain kafi severe hty h. Aisa lgta h jaisa ekdum se current pass hua h nd nerve stiff hogyi h it happens only for 4-5 seconds but it is severe I can't ignore blood reports hct (pcv) -39.5% Mchc - 35% all other blood report normal and serum report too.
Vitamins are essential micronutrients which the body requires, though in small amounts, for optimal health. These chemicals play a crucial role in keeping our body healthy and disease free.One such vitamin is vitamin K, which is essential for optimal blood clotting process, and also has multiple other benefits. More details about the functions, benefits and sources are listed below.
- Vitamin K is actually a group of vitamins and has K1, K2, and K3. The functions and benefits accordingly will depend on the actual chemical being referred to.
- These are fat soluble vitamins and therefore absorption is better when something fatty is eaten along with it
- Vitamin K1 or phyloquilline reaches the liver and is essential for blood clotting. Reduced levels of vitamin K can lead to uncontrolled bleeding, but this is very rare in adults. Newborns can have this problem, and therefore, it is common to give them a one shot of vitamin K injection.
- Vitamin K2 is produced by gut bacteria and reaches blood vessel walls and bones. It prevents hardening and calcification of arteries, which is the main cause of heart disease.
- It helps in improving calcium and other mineral concentration in the bones and makes the matrix strong. It can be used in osteoporosis to reverse and control bone loss. It can also be used to heal fractured bones.
- It slows the growth of cancer cells and can be used to stabilise cancer. It has been shown to improve multiple forms including hepatocellular, prostate, colon, and oral cancer.
- It is beneficial in controlling Alzheimer’s disease and improves memory loss in ageing people
- It improves insulin action and therefore prolongs onset of type 2 diabetes
- It has been shown to have antioxidant properties (as most other vitamins) and also helps in reducing toxin buildup
- It is good for skin health and can help control bruising and dermatitis
Vitamin K is found naturally in many foods and the daily dose required for an adult is about 120 to 150 mcg/day. Therefore supplementation is usually not required.
Leafy green vegetables including spinach, okra, cabbage, beans broccoli, and asparagus
- Fermented foods like yoghurt
- Soybean in all forms including medium cooked as well and Japanese diet uses boiled, fermented soybean called natto, which contains tremendous amount of vitamin K
- Nuts, such as cashews, almonds, walnuts, are a good source
- Strawberries, grapes, prunes, and apples
- Seafood such as salmon and shrimp contain good amount to control heart attack and stroke.
- Meat (duck, beef, chicken, and lamb)