Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramanjit SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from hair loss due to dandruff. And at bottom of hair there is a small pimple type dandruff. Please Guide me.
Suffering from acne + acne scars + acne damage from last 2yrs. Tried lotsssss of treatment. Medi n all bt no effect Anyone can help me to come out from this big issue plzzz. With sure.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from horrible dark circles can you pls suggest me 100% treatment for dark circles and my eyes are weak I am using specs for clear vision and in parties I am using contact lens. Can you pls suggest me good eye drop for eye pain relief while on job working on computers my eye are paining sometimes And watery also. Thank you pls reply soon.
I get back acne. Alot.nd it increases when I eat boiled eggs. As I can not leave boiled eggs. Is there any way to find out the root cause. Like some blood test, hormone test etc. So I can stabilize it.
She is suffering with corns on her left foot. Is it dangerous. Is there any treatment for that. And what are the precautions to be taken?
My hairs are so thin. Having hairfall also. and dandruff too. Hair growth is nil. Could not find a right shampoo. Nd oil. Suggest me a good shampoo and conditioner and also oil.
Hello Doctor, I'm suffering from itching on my breast from few days and dryness too. please suggest some effective treatment for that. Thanks.
I am loosing hair quickly nd have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am losing my hair very much and I am getting more and more hair fall I use hair gel and I have use many kind of samoop for stop of hair fall.
Dear Sir/madam, On Tuesday morning I observed swelling on nearby anus. It is not paining but something like pimple. I can seat properly and also stool is coming properly. So I am in little bit worried what to do now. Will it be boil or cyst. How much day I should wait before going to visit any doctor. What could be reason for this. Please advise.
I have marks which is left by pimples on my both cheeks. Its like holes on face skin which looks so bad. Now pimple issue has been solved but I do not know how to deal with these marks. Please consult me what can I do to remove or at least faded these marks from my face.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.