Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramanjit Singh
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramanjit SinghYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Anju Jha speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
How to reduce acne scars now I don't have acne but I'm suffering from acne scars how to get a smoother skin.
Hi, I have several dark circles and my eye ball are inside and also suffering from hair loss. What should I do?
I have soo much dandruff and due to dandruff my hair falls please suggest me any way to solve this problem.
What will I do if my body is not fit And I have skin Problems on my face Because of pimples. And I can't eat food as I want. So please suggest me something for this reasons.
Like good health and youth, most of us take our locks for granted, until they're gone. For many people, a hair transplant can help bring back what looks like a full - or at least a fuller - head of hair.
A hair transplant is a procedure in which a dermatological surgeon moves hair to a bald area of the head. The surgeon usually moves hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head. Hair transplants typically occur in a medical office under local anesthesia.
Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
Good candidates for a hair transplant are:
- men with male-pattern baldness
- women with thinning hair
- anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn't a good option for:
- women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- people who don't have enough 'donor' hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- people who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- people whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
- Planning and Assessment before the Operation.
- Harvesting Methods: The patient is sedated using mild sedation and local anaesthesia after which the transplantation is performed. Common hair transplant methods to choose from are:
- Follicular unit transplant (FUT)
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
- Strip Harvesting
- Robotic hair restoration
Care Post Operation:
After the surgery, your scalp may be very tender. You may need to take pain medications for several days. You will be prescribed an antibiotic or an anti-inflammatory drug to take for several days. Most people are able to return to work 2 to 5 days after the operation. The treated area should be protected from the sun. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.