Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman SethiYour feedback matters!
Why Pulipiri come in the body. It comes my underarms. What the reason of pulipiri? Is there any problem for pulipiri come underarms. What is the solution of this?
Hi sir my weight is 80 kgs nd my age is 24 height 5" 8 inches I want to loose my weight sir and my hair also falling.so pls can you help me sir Thnk you.
On my face there are to much pimples. Due to this there are too much dark spot. Now I am using paste of juice of neem , honey , turmeric , gram flour. Is it good? How many days it take to overcome pimples?
Hi sir\mam I am rahul I am just 18 but I found lot of hairfall and finally it became blade I have tried all the hairfall rescue shampoo but there is no result pls help me.
I am 24year old and have hair loss. I had tried various oil and shampoos but it doesn't please suggest me remedy to have my hair strong.
I have suffer from very huge problem of hair loss, my age is 22 year only. How to possible my hair regrowth on may middle scalp.
Hello Sir/Mam ! I am fashion Photographer ! As my work is Backside of Camera and Clicks All time a Focus Photoshoot Every clicks! But I have some problem in my Skin ! My hand Is So black and I used so many Sun Lotion in my Hand skin ! But its not effect of me ! Plseae help for me that problem and how to recovery in my hand skin colours very Faster improvement ! THANK YOU
Hi My friend is 24 years old and she is single and her weight is 46 kg and her height is 5 " . Bt. She has very large breasts that hang too . She want to solve that problem without any surgery. She wanted to solve this at home with exercise or any home remedy. Pls rply.
My present age is 63 years & my wife age is 62 years. We have no child. We try for adoption but both the age is total is more than 100 hence they are not consider for the same whether any chance is there for the same? also I have leukoderma. For that what is medicine is there? please refer the same & give me reply with regards
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.