Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman SethiYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old I have skin problem for last 5 years on my face and back some doctors tell me its a pimple type of disease. Please solve this.
I have pimples on my face. I used many medicinal creams like winderm but no effect. So what should I do?
How to rid of my black lips. It is black since birth. Please help me. Because I am comfortable in friend cycles.
I want fair and glowing smooth skin. Please tell me medicines and cosmetic procedures which I can do for this.
Sir I am living in hostel and my skin is some what dark I need a fair skin and clear complexion as I am not at home I can't follow that many so please suggest me some effective remedies for fair skin.
I lost my half of hair on top and back by hair fall. How can I get them back. Is hair transplant is solution.
A glowing and clear skin is something that we all aspire to have. Irrespective of age, gender or profession, having a skin free of acne, blackheads, whiteheads and marks is something that is a welcome sight, for your own self as well as others who see you. A lot of people are blessed with impeccably flawless skin but they are many others who may have to go through treatments or medications to make sure that they are able to achieve the look that they desire the most.
As the year's pass, they tend to take a toll on our body as well as our skin. One of the most prominent areas, where the skin starts showing signs of aging is our face. We have many ways with which we can manage to stop this wear and tear and look younger for longer. One of these methods is the use of chemical peels.
How it works:
Chemical peels are basically very light acids which are formulated into a peel with help of other chemicals. It works by dissolving the dead cells of the topmost layer of the skin. This procedure reveals a new layer of skin, which is visibly brighter and younger. After the application of the peel, a neutralizer is applied to cease the action of the peel. Different skin types and skin issues may require varied concentrations of and type of chemical peel and only an expert in the field may be able to decide the exact need.
Since the skin may become a bit sensitive after the treatment, it is essential that anyone who undergoes peeling treatment ensures following precautions:
- The skin may become sensitive to soap, which is why washing the skin with soap needs to be avoided for 24 hours or as instructed by the specialist.
- If there is mild redness of the skin, a cold compress can be used to ease the irritation. However, if the irritation or redness is excessive, it needs to be brought to notice of the doctor.
- Bleaching, waxing, facials or other such treatments should be avoided for at least a week or as suggested by the dermatologist.
- It is also advisable to avoid heavy makeup for a short period of time after the chemical peel is carried out so that the skin gets enough time to recover itself.
Chemical peeling has several advantages:
- It is a safe and effective procedure with minimal complications.
- It is inexpensive and totally affordable.
- It can be easily combined with other modalities like micro-needling and microdermabrasion.
- Many peels can be done as a lunch-time procedure and patient can resume work immediately.
With the advent of the wide variety of peeling agents, a large number of problems can be addressed and peels can be customized according to needs of the patients. With the best medically approved cosmetic practices at your disposal, you may have to look no further for the glowing and radiant skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I'm 17 years male. I'm suffering from heavy kind of hair fall. In front it is bald. Can I regrow hair in the bald region.
My first problem is that m having so much hair fall 2- I am having problem of night fall. What should I do? please guide me.
My body got tan .my feet my hands my neck my face got tan. It looks so awkward. Suggest some solutions.
I am loosing hair quickly. I have used some ayurvedic. But there is no improvement. So please give a suggestion to solve this problem.
The place where I live is Jalgaon here temperature is around 46 degrees I can't go outside during day. My skin is becoming darker day by day my lips are drying my skin is becoming dull, what should I do? I drink aloe of water.
Laser Hair removal is a medico-dermatological process to remove unwanted hair follicles by exposing the same to the pulses of laser light. The basic principle adopted for this is known as Selective Photothermolysis or SPTL. Specific wavelengths of light and pulse duration are applied on the targeted tissue. Melanin imparts color to the hair and skin. One type of melanin, known as Eumelanin imparts the black or brown color, whereas Pheomelanin imparts the red or blonde color. Laser is the most effective on dark and coarse hair.
The following are the types of Lasers used for hair removal:
Ruby laser: The primary laser for hair removal, it is most effective on fair skin and is well absorbed by the melanin. Because of small spot size and slow repetitive application, it becomes much expensive and uncomfortable.
- Alexandrite laser: It covers larger spot size and works faster on fair and olive complexions.
- Diode laser: With longer wavelength, it penetrates deeply into the skin. It is most suitable for darker skin but not for finer and lighter hair. Because of smaller spot size, treatment may take a lot of time.
- Nd: YAG Laser: With larger spot size and faster repetition rates, it is suitable for all types of skin, including tanned skin. However, it is less effective on fine and light hair.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): Emitting full wavelengths of light, this treats problems of skin pigmentation. It suits best for a fairer skin tone and darker hair.
Duration of Treatment: It takes about 4-6 sessions spaced four weeks apart.
Target time: The targeted hair follicles start falling within 10 to 14 days.
Areas suitable for treatment
- Larger areas of skin can be treated.
- It is important to know that hair grows in three phases; growing, resting and shedding. You can make your choice according to your skin’s pigmentation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.