Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raman Sethi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman SethiYour feedback matters!
Very good doctor
I am suffering from dandruff since few months now my hair also starts falling. Please suggest me some treatment so I can control my hair fall.
I have one problem on my face is over blacky but I am not a black in the past days how can I recover its a very urgent situation at this time so can you please help me
Hi sir my wife left hand swelling in palm so what to do she don't know how this happen please give some remedy.
Hair loss is not just an aesthetic issue, it also lowers self esteem and confidence level, affecting the overall morale and personality. Ayurveda considers hair loss to be a problem associated with excessive pita and a combination of yoga, meditation, massage oils, and hair products can help cure hair fall. In terms of yoga, there are specific asanas which increase blood flow to the scalp and thereby promote hair growth.
Hair loss also is believed to be an effect of stress and anxiety, so meditation to calm the mind and body plays a great role in controlling hair loss. Light oils like almond oil and castor oil, when warmed and massaged onto the scalp, induce hair growth and can help control hair fall. There are various products which are believed to have a dramatic effect on hair fall.
- Bhringaraj: Known as the king of herbs, its literal meaning is “king of hair". It reverses balding, prevents premature graying, and also promotes hair growth. It is available as oil and as powder, its leaves also can be used as a paste that is left in place for a couple of hours and then washed off. The bhringaraj powder can also be mixed with other products like amla and tulsi and coconut oil to give shine to the hair.
- Brahmi: This works by promoting growth of the follicles and nourishing the roots. It also reduces dandruff and removes dead skin from the scalp, thereby reducing itchiness. Mixed with curd and lukewarm water and applied on the hair regularly, it can turn the hair shiny and thick. It can also be mixed with ritha, alma, and tulsi for better results.
- Ritha: Soap nut powder has been used for centuries to promote hair growth. It has very mild soap and so can be used even daily. Soak it overnight and use the water to wash off hair. It contains saponin which adds to the hair strength and shine.
- Shikakai: Meaning “fruit for hair,” this has loads of antioxidants and vitamins which nourish the hair. It retains the natural oils in the scalp, and so adds to the shine and strength of the hair. The powder can be mixed with warm water or oil to form a paste that is applied on the hair and left in place for a couple of hours. It can also be added to tea and then used on the hair.
- Neem: Reduces itchiness, cools the scalp, improves blood circulation, and cures the scalp of itchiness, scaliness and dandruff. Water boiled with neem leaves and neem oil produce very good results.
The next time you are worried of hair fall, try these options and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.