Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raman AbliYour feedback matters!
Eri Mammi Ki age 51 h unko 15-20 din SE bhulne Ki aadat ho rhi thi par achanak unki juban ladkhane lag gyi h unka mind thik nhi chal RHA wo naak kaan aankh me bhi farm nhi kar pa rhi h time nhi dekh pa rhi unke sir me achanak dard hota h bahot tez fir ruk jata h kabhi thin BAAT karti h or achanak juban fir SE ladkhadane Lahti h kya problem ho sakti h.
I have low blood pressure problem what should I need to do? I feel very cold and weakness in my body.
Yesterday I checked my blood for VIT B12 ,CBP etc B12 level - 175pg/mL Thyroid - 1.9 uIU/mL ESR - 5 mm/hr Haemogram report is normal Doctor recommend to take Vitcofol injection 2 ml dosage once in a week for next 10 weeks What's you suggestion.
I am a 35 year old male weighing 78 kgs. I workout daily and sweat a lot. Do I need more protein in my diet as I am a vegetarian. Please suggest.
I mom has count of 320 in urine protein. Need help for further move. Mom has sugar and BP and having medicines for past 10 years.
I am 27 years old nt yet married Soon wil be getting married I have sex problem when ever I feel about having sex with my gf she nt satisfied please help me out Soon I wil be discharged.
Hello I am suffer for tinnitus from two year. ent specialist say your auditory vain become week no treatment now I am suffer for anxiety. any treatment that cure me.
I am suffering from sinus allergies which precautions to take in up coming winter please give me good suggestions than sir.
I have cold and cough problem. My mother is having elbow problems some time, I have 3 childrens, with happy family. My blood group O+. My wife blood group B+.
Sir/ madam. Woman se sex karne ke alawa uski sex ko icha khi opr se puri kar sakte hai. Muje sighra skalan ka problem hai mera virya 1 minute me l hota hai. Please tell.
I am suffering from skin allergies and red rashes and already taken a no of medicines bt there is no significant result. Still now suffering from same problem. What's remedies for this problem.
I am diabetic, my blood sugar level are fasting 139 and pp 239 so my doctor prescribed me to take 1 mg glimride 1tab before breakfast and 1 tab of 500 mg metform after brakefast. What is the side effect of these medicines?
My sister had open gall bladder removal and open cbd exploration a week before. She still have the t- tube. She do not have any kind of stomach ache but the thing that worries me is her fever which is almost constant from day one and is around 100 or more. The Dr. has prescribed medicine for that and says its normal as she had a big surgery. Is it really normal or something serious.
I am 30 years old my blood sugar fasting is 248 and random 448. What to do now? and what is its normal range?
Sir I am 22 years old boy and I was addicted to over Masturbation from last 4 days I have stopped it but I feel some pain at the tip of my penis and a light pain while urination what may be the reason behind it sir is there any serious problem.
There are many myths about diabetes, especially related to what you can eat and what you can’t. Lots of people think that diabetics shouldn’t eat sweets at all. This is not true. Similarly, all carbs and fats are not bad. A high protein diet is also not required and there are no special diabetic meals. So, what should you as a diabetic, eat to combat diabetes? Read on to find out:
- Low glycemic index foods: Complex carbs are best for you as they limit the amount of sugar released into your blood stream and are digested more slowly and prevent your body from releasing too much insulin. These are also called low GI foods as well as slow-release carbs and are also high in fibre. Processed carbs like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as sodas, packaged meals, and snacks must be junked. These are all called high glycemic index (GI) foods and spike your blood sugar.
- Manage sugar wisely: Diabetes doesn’t mean that you can’t eat sugar or desserts. It means you have to be smart with sugar, like
- Take smaller servings of your favourite desserts as they are best eaten in moderation.
- Reduce the sugar in your diet slowly rather than at once. This will give your taste buds some time to adjust, reducing sugar cravings.
- If you want to eat dessert, hold back on carbs in a meal. Balance out meals so that you don’t eat too many carb-heavy foods.
- Add some healthy fat to your diet, as it slows down the digestive process, which means that your blood sugar levels don’t spike as quickly.
- Eat sweets along with a meal and not alone: Sweets eaten alone can spike your blood sugar levels a lot.
- Don’t drink alcohol: Alcohol is full of calories and carbs and cocktails are loaded with sugar. Alcohol can interfere with diabetes medication and insulin, as well.
- Avoid junk, soft drinks, soda and juices: They are all packed with sugar.
- Avoid processed or packaged foods: These are loaded with hidden sugars. Eat food cooked at home.
- Remember high protein diets are not always good: Studies have shown that if you eat too much protein, especially animal protein, you may become insulin resistant. A healthy diet for diabetics includes protein, carbohydrates, and fats for the body to function properly.
- Eat more of these
- Healthy fats found in raw nuts, olive oil, fish oils, and flax seeds.
- Also eat more fruits and vegetables. Avoid juices.
- Eat more high fibre cereals.
- And avoid foods like
- Trans fats which means all deep-fried foods
- Fast foods, especially cakes, pastries, and chips
- Red meat
Remember, your overall eating patterns are very important. It’s also important to eat at regular intervals and avoid missing meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.