Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh KheraYour feedback matters!
I experience a little prolapse of the anus after passing stool everyday. Is this a result of my minor piles problem. I apply anovate cream and push it back. Without this it becomes painful to sit during d day . Is this due to weak anus muscles ? What can I do to get it cured- medicines , diet or any procedure ? Pl suggest.
Hi I am 22 yrs old for the past 2 months I could feel a small lump in my throat like something was struck there size of a small tablet. It is not painful but it is very much disturbing. I also have a condition that I had to urinate 1 to 2 hrs this past 3 months and a slight irritation after urinating I checked for diabetes but my blood sugar level is normal. Need advice what it could be.
My mother have a big prickly heat near the anus part. We have consulted doctor and he prescribed magnesium sulphate paste bp medicine. She has been applying it over the the infected area for three days. No changes happened enough. She is a diabetic also. please help.
I am 40 year old I have problem of kidney stones I have 5mm stone in my one kidney tell me home remedies to cure this problem.
I am 24 years of age. I have a problem if excessive urination. Moreover I suffer from lack of strength n erectile dysfunction. Might be the case. At high times dere is water formation around the penis. How do I cure? Any medicine will ayurveda work?
I got ringworms, rashes and also severe itching near thighs, urinary system? Suggest me what to do sir?
Hi I am 45 years male, with normal blood sugar level. I am not obese but have high blood pressure since 7-8 years. I am suffering from frequent urination problem. I intake minimum 2 ltrs water per day and I need to go to the toilet once in 15 -20 minutes. Please advice, as this hampers my daily routine.
My both of septum of nose have got widened, I feel any foul smell and get mentally upset, my voice becoming worse. My are decaying too fast. No history of long sexual relations, frequent sensation of urine, lack of proper digestion, I want to diagnosis and treatment of these problems.
How to remove stones in kidney. Can it be removed permanent or not? please tell me, ayurvedic treatment.
I am suffering from anal fistula from nealy 1.5 years now gakjng ayurvedic medicines from last 6 months swelling and pain has reduces also pus discharge is less but it is not gtr2full cured. How long I need to take medicines can it be fully cured or what else I need to do .I am not in favour of operation. Pls suggest medicines and any further action.
I am 52 years female. I have small stones in kidney untreated. I have recently experienced pain in backbone, hand and thigh bones. Is anything related?
Hello sir or mam. I am Rakesh and I'm 22 year old guy. My problem is I have some urinating problem. After half an hour of drinking water urinating starts. And after every 10, 15 minutes, urine is repeated 3 to 4 times, until the water is fully drained. And when urine comes out, then I feel burning in urinary tract. I also did test UTI, and its fine. So please tell me what happening with me.
I have kidney stones in left as well as right kidney in left it is 3.8 mm and in right it is 4.8 mm so wt should I do should I take medicine or should I do operation.
I am 62 years Male. I have itching problem on testicles for the last one year. Itching happens only during urination. Infact I have prostate Gland enlargement problem for which I am taking Silodal 8 mg tab.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.