Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh K. Khazanchi
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh K. KhazanchiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old, I belongs to aviation industry because of putting makeup my skin are totally damage and I do have eye circles. So Please tell what I have to do?
I have dark underarms and dark pubic parts. I want to lighten it .Its an embarrassment. Please suggest.
Hello mam /sir I want a suggest to you I have so many hair in my face because of this my face became black earlier I use waxing but slowly slowly my skin become dull. Now a days I can't use waxing but again hair come I don't like hair I know hair is protection for skin but many people have no hair how they protect their skin please suggest any medicine or machine I can remove my face hair and become clean and glow.
I am a 30 years old man have cracks on foot. I tried few methods but it doesn't work. Could you please give me some remedies for foot Crack?
Sir good afternoon my name is bhagya 47 years I am having black patches on my nose and cheek from many years please give me any solution and which soap I have to use and which creams are good for this black patches.
I m a 21 year old guy.I m having skin problem.I do ride bike without helmet.So it might be due to dust and dirt.When I wash my face.Its kind of jealousness.Which is out of control and I keep on applying cold water.On my face.To feel coolness on my face. .I did change face liquids.My diet.Don't know what to do ?
Feeling acidic after eating a heavy meal can often make you regret those last few morsels. This acidic sensation is known as acid reflux or Gastroesophageal reflux disease, better known as GERD. GERD occurs when the functioning of the lower oesophagus muscles is restricted. This makes the undigested food in the stomach and stomach acids leak back into the oesophagus.
- Do not lie down after eating: When your body is in a horizontal position, there are higher chances of food being regurgitated into the oesophagus. To avoid this, finish your meals at least 3 hours before going to bed. Sit upright while eating and do not lie down or slouch immediately after eating. This gives the food time to be digested and move out of the stomach.
- Limit your food intake: Overeating is one of the most common triggers of GERD. Cutting down your portion sizes can instantly reduce the number of GERD occurrences. Instead of eating large, heavy meals, shorten the duration between meals and have more frequent small meals.
- Avoid foods that trigger acidity: With time, you will soon realise which types of foods trigger an acidic reaction. Some common triggers are onions, peppermint, caffeine, citrus fruits etc. Keeping a diary can help identify such foods and ease your problem.
- Quit Smoking: Nicotine not only harms your lungs, but can affect your digestive system as well. It is responsible for weakening the muscles that control the opening between the stomach and oesophagus. This allows stomach acids and food from the stomach to re-enter the oesophagus. Alcohol can also worsen GERD symptoms and hence it is better to avoid alcohol is you suffer from frequent bouts of acid reflux.
- Lose weight: Overeating, obesity and acid reflux go hand in hand. Being overweight can put extra pressure on your stomach and abdomen, thus pushing food and gastric juices into the oesophagus. Losing this extra weight should effectively resolve your acid reflux problem if you are overweight.
- Look at your medications: Some types of medication too can cause acid reflux by interfering with the digestive system and irritating the oesophagus. These types of medication include blood pressure medication, asthma medication, Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, bisphosphonates, sedatives and painkillers. Do not simply stop taking these medications, but talk to your doctor about replacing them with something else.