Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh K. KhazanchiYour feedback matters!
Any antifungal cream for fungal infection (white mark) in skin. Suggest me any cream for fast treatment.
I have dark spots and pimples on my face and my skin colour going to black its irritating me my friends make my joke please help me how I change my skin colour black to white.
Fungal infection of the skin and mucous membranes is very common. The most common species of fungus causing these infections is Candida albicans. They are present in abundance in the skin and mucous membranes and have a protective function. However, when immunity is compromised, these grow to a significant number and infection results. Some of the most common candida infections and ways to manage them are outlined below.
Athlete’s foot, nail fungal infections, diaper rash, jock itch, oral thrush, and vaginal yeast infections are the most common candida skin infections. Though they can occur anywhere, they are most common in the intertriginous areas, where two skins come in close contact, like the groin area, the armpits, the corners of the mouth, area between the toes and between the fingers. Sweat and mucous facilitate their growth further, as they provide a moist environment for their growth.
In addition, poor hygiene, hot/humid weather, and constricting clothing can lead to increased chances of developing candida infections. Patient conditions like obesity, infants, diabetics, hypothyroidism, inflammatory disorders, pregnancy, damp weather, and immunosuppressed conditions like AIDs are definite risk factors. Identifying the infection is the biggest step towards treatment. There could be rashes, patches, flaking, cracks, soreness, and erythema, white or red lesions in the mouth or genital area.
A little precaution can help in preventing infections and there are definitely ways to treat the condition also.
If someone is immunosuppressed or has other predisposing factors, it is advisable to take precautions as listed below to avoid candida infections.
- Keep the intertriginous areas clean, could be by bathing more frequently or using sponge baths
- Wear loose clothing so the skin in the areas like groynes and armpits are not irritated
- Diaper skin management
- Keep the toenails and feet area clean
- During pregnancy, wear loose clothing and dry thoroughly after showers to avoid infection
- Frequently change inner garments and socks
- During warm weather, wear open-toed footwear so there is adequate aeration
- Take supplements like multivitamins to maintain good immunity levels
While treatment of one-off candida infections is not uncommon, people who are prone to recurrent infections need more stringent management. In one off infections, topical anti fungal agents like lotions, powder, ointments or creams are sufficient. These could contain anti fungal agents like ketoconazole or fluconazole. It is important that these stay in touch with the skin surface for about 10 to 15 minutes.
In moderately severe infections, a course of oral anti fungal agent is used, sometimes for up to 2 weeks depending on the severity of the symptoms. IV anti fungal agents may be used in more severe and widespread cases like seen in AIDS patients.
Till now I did not use cigarettes. But my lips are so dark. Every one is asking me that you will smoke or not. How can I glow my lips.
I am suffering from some unknown disease. Main symptoms are I can't able to poop due to pain in my rectum. Some serious bristles. Please help.
Hello doctors I am 17 years old boy mere lips bahut bade hn mujhe bataiye ki inko patla krne ke liye koi tarika ya koi Ayurvedic lip reduction surgery ke liye mere family allow nhi kr rhi please solve my problem.
I have a wart inside my lips. And I am currently in Sweden for my masters. Can you you suggest me how to remove it.
I have a skin problem, whenever my skin gets exposed to sun, it totally turns black. I am very much worried about it. Please help me.
How can we remove the eye bag and dark coloured portion below our eye without the use of any creams or make up. I mean how can we remove them naturally.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi doctors before 20 days I have an accident so many abbrations on my face after recovery many black shades on face so please how to treat these. The abbrations are new .can I use soframycin. Mederma.and any other treatment creams or only natural aloevera jel what is the best at this time.
Hi I am neetu of age 22. I want to improve my skin colour to become fair. Ihad seen many products in online nowadays to become fair but I am not sure about them. Can you please suggest me the correct way or the things I should use to get fair skin.
Dear Sir My age 19. And my face have many pimple.and My eye have black round circle. Please solution me.
The ability to do work is defined as Energy. It is categorized into different types. Light energy is considered as one of the most important forms of energy. As a matter of fact, life on earth evolved because of Sunlight (The light radiations reaching the surface of the earth are adequate to sustain life; which makes other planets devoid of life). Without sunlight, we cannot perform our routine activities. The use of light in the field of Dermatology has been an old concept, but earlier it was being used in limited indications. After a thorough research, it has been highlighted that Light energy, if used adequately can give unmatchable results in the field of Dermatology.
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER) is one of the newer concepts in the field of Dermatology. Earlier it was termed as MASER (Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Amplification of Energy). Although the first Medical laser was discovered in 1961, it was approved for the use 2 decades later. Albert Einstein and many great scientists have contributed immensely for its inception. In the beginning, lasers were used exclusively in the industries. Advancement and curiosity in the scientific field led to its current scenario.
Laser in Industries and Medical field differ in their ionising properties. Industrial lasers are ionizing while the medical lasers are non ionizing. This makes them very safe to use (in human beings) and easy to handle (depending upon the expertise of the personnel). Another advantage associated with Lasers is their mode of action. They only act on the target tissue without affecting the surroundings. (Oral medicines affect the whole body. Topical medicines are unable to penetrate in most of the cases). An added advantage is the ‘Down Time’. With most of the lasers, there is no down time. Once the procedure is done, one can resume routine work. These are widely accepted in major cities as they are called as lunch time procedures (as the procedures do not require more than an hour; in most of the cases).
Unwanted hairs, Birth marks, Tattoos, Scars, keloids, Facial rejuvenation, Hair growth on scalp, Face lifts, Skin pigmentation, Skin conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis) and many more can be easily treated with Lasers.
Let us enter a new world of Dermatology where treatment options are designed to improve your general health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.