Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
Sometime I have severe pain on my armpits side of my breast and my breast size also increases how can I control these problems and it happens 10 days before my periods is it normal or symptoms of any major problem.
I am 18 year old female I have too many acne on my face and neck also. Recently I used azithromycin eluide medicine but I observed that acne increased on my face. So please suggest me that it acne first will increased and then decreases? Tell me the medicine for burst chickenpox scars also it is 1 year old scars.
Hi am 30years old, I have block spots on my face its spreading all the face can you please suggest any medicine for that issue,
I have so many blackheads and whiteheads in my forehead from two years I had tried everything but they are still there please suggest me some solution of these?
So much rashes and scratch in my hand. With small black spot what should I do for this please recommend something.
I have oily skin . Inspite of using many related facewash I couldn't found any change . What should I do ? Can you please suggest any medicine or any other product?
I had chicken paux at the age of 6 years and now I am 28 n becoz of chicken paux I have scars n small holes on my face. Kindly refer me some medicines to get rid of these scars n holes. I also want to know that is needle surgery a good and permanent option to clean these scars or it can be cured by medicines also.
I have black spots pimples on my face I used scar clear cream from 2 months but I did not get satisfaction result. What should I do?
I have dark skin patch in my underarm and lower back area. How do I get rid of those dark skin patches?
Mai ek 23 sal ka ladke hu mere chehre ka rang sawala (dark) h. M kya kru ki chehre pe glow aye rang bright ho. Suggest me some good cosmetic product. And tell me about make up for boys. Boys ko makeup karne ke step batao aur give example some cosmetic product.
My mother right armpit and breast pain sometimes before two year age 52 pain in not regular take when she take medicine then she feel good but always feel pain what's the problem please explain.
We are all aware of how certain foods affect our overall health and weight. There are foods that work more than just boosting your metabolism or keeping a check on your blood sugar levels. Some foods can even improve your skin’s quality!
Here are some foods you can incorporate in your diet for healthy, glowing skin:
- Tomatoes: The chemical that imparts tomato its red colour, lycopene, has amazing benefits for your skin. Lycopene is an antioxidant that can brighten skin and slow down aging. The best way to reap its benefits is to eat tomato-based foods 3-5 times in a week.
- Green tea: Loaded with antioxidants, and acne-fighting powers, the humble green tea can protect your skin like no other. From acne to dull skin to aging, 3 to 5 cups of green tea can keep all that at bay, and give you healthy,glowing skin.
- Berries: Berries that are deeply coloured, such as cherries, strawberries and blueberries, are packed with antioxidants, which can counter blemishes and add that coveted glow to your face.
- Seafood and fish: Seafood and fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids—a source of good fats. Eating good amounts of fats actually slows the process of wrinkling and combats acne problems, and everybody knows these two skin problems are a glowing skin’s biggest enemies. You can eat 5 servings of fish in a week to make your skin supple and glow.
- Pumpkin seeds: It’s not surprising that pumpkin seeds are called superfoods. These minuscule seeds contain numerous essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. They are rich in antioxidants and provide generous quantities of vitamins E and A, and contain essential vitamins including vitamin K and B. It protects your cell membranes, helps maintain collagen, promotes skin renewal, and anti-aging skin care. Enjoy pumpkin seeds on their own as a snack, add them into a homemade trail mix, or sprinkle them on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which prevents cell degeneration. It slows down aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. Carrots contain vitamin A, which has been found to have beneficial effects on wrinkles, lines and dull skin. You can drink carrot juice, or put them in your salads to get maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.