Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old (male). I am using lemon juice to my face for fairness. I am using it twice in a day (daily). Is there any problem by using it twice in a day.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I use a scar removal cream for 4 months but it does not work. What should I do.
I have black marks on my cheeks and swelling on my eyes also too much dark circles what is the remedy please tell me.
My name is uday, I want to remove tan from my hands, can you please help me out and return back my original color.
How to Reduce the Black Spots on my face... I Am Living in HYD.... Due to pollution my face gets spoiled...Can u please guide us
My parents say that I was too fair in my young age that is upto 12 to 13 years, but now my skin color is not that fair as it was in my 12th age. Is it possible to regain my color back?
My name is mahesh, I am 30 years old. My face getting oily and greasy. Please suggest the ways to get rid of oil on my face.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Dear sir im getting treatment for my face (dark spots and pimples since 1 month) from dermatologist .He has given me a(tretinoin microsphere gel 0.04% and valomoist cream ) but this two creams didn't showing any effect on my face infact pimples are still increasing and spots too please let me know solution for this soon.
Please suggest me to remove tan from my lips it's becoming to dry I'm drinking lot of water please help me out.
Use oil-free or noncomedogenic products (those that won't clog pores) on your face.
Don't squeeze or pick blemishes. Popping pimples can drive acne bacteria deeper into the skin. Picking can lead to more inflammation and permanent scarring.
Never repeat these mistakes for pimple prevention.
Not trying an acne treatment long enough
Trying too many products at once
Choosing the wrong products for acne-prone skin
Waiting too long to see a dermatologist
Over-using or under-using a prescribed acne medication
Don't let acne define who you are. Do what you can to improve your skin, working with a dermatologist, if necessary, and keep doing the things you enjoy.
Hello doctor My body colour is white but my face become bit black n dark from past 5 years bcs of my negligence. Is der any way become fair again and get a white colour on my face.
In today's day and age, pollution is omnipresent. And when pollution gets mixed with a few UV rays, the barrage of skin issues we have to deal with is crazy! unless you've been born in the land of the elves, or just born super lucky, it's highly unlikely that you've never had skin ailments. Acne, blackheads, scarring, visible pores are a few that top the humongous list. Let's not forget the money and time spent in parlors and cosmetics, that makes this ordeal seem a lot more challenging. To make your life easy, I have decided to share a few secrets with you.
1. Fuller's earth (Multani Matti)
Soak fuller's earth in water and leave it for 10 minutes. Make a paste and apply it on your face. Now, wash off the mask from your skin when it's dry for an instant glow.
Take some sugar. Add lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil to it. Mix it well and use it as a face scrubber. Olive oil will moisten your skin, sugar will remove dead cells, and lemon juice will naturally bleach your skin.
3. Papaya and honey
Take a piece of papaya and mash it with the help of a fork. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix well with papaya pulp. Moisten your face and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Papaya has aha's which will cleanse your skin and lighten scars.
4. Ice cube
Rub an ice cube on your face to improve the blood circulation before you sleep, and wake up with skin that feels beautiful. Also, if you are going to a party or on a special occasion, rub an ice cube before putting on the make-up. This will help the makeup to last longer, and the make-up to not smudge.
*drinking 10-12 glasses of water everyday as it helps in flushing out toxins.
*eat healthy, consume a lot of raw fruits and veggies for fiber. This aids digestion, making sure there is no tummy related break-outs.
*get at least 8 hours of sleep.
*drink green tea instead of caffeinated drinks and sodas.
Click 'consult' to consult me privately.
With oily skin, the constant feeling of stickiness, excessive pimples, and never-feels-fresh can be extremely stressful. The skin, by its nature, has oil and sebaceous glands in the underlying layers, and an excess amount of these glands can lead to skin being extremely oily. There are, however, various products available in the market that are specifically meant for oily skin types. In addition, there are various things that can be included as part of regular skin care to manage oily skin to leave you with more glowing, less oily appearance.
Read on to know more.
- Face wash: Regular cleaning, at least twice a day, is one of the best skin care regimen to manage an oily skin. Warm water and soap or a non-soap cleanser should be used to wash the face. These contain substances like benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and you might have to try a couple of products to see what would suit you best. If you have acne, benzoyl peroxide would also help control acne. In the initial days, it might cause some redness and itching, but will soon subside. Also, be careful not to overwash it in an attempt to wash off the oil constantly. This can cause dryness and irritation too. If the oiliness is too much to manage, then using blotting pads or even regular tissue paper to remove the oiliness during the day can be useful.
- Choosing cosmetics: Using oil free or water based cosmetics is more beneficial and helps control the oiliness. Also, choosing a right moisturizer and applying it rightly is very essential. The face is not evenly oily, some parts would be oilier than others. A moisturizer with petrolatum or lanolin should be avoided.
- Skin contact: With oily skin, avoid hair falling onto your face, as also hands, especially if you have nails. There is a high tendency to pick on acne which only increases the spread.
- Skin toner: An oil free, alcohol free toner can be used on the oiliest patch. This will be light on the skin and help reduce the sticky feeling. While using this, keep in mind the patches that are oily and dry and apply it only on the areas that are oily.
- Sun exposure: Limit sun exposure by using oil-free, water-based sun screen products. This is essential to block pores and provide sun protection.
- Exacerbating factors: While sebaceous glands usually become active during puberty and subside over a few years, for some, they may continue to be active into adulthood. This causes acne, and is aggravated by humid or cold weathers, stress, or by certain foods. Identify these changes and try to avoid them.
These simple, easy-to-follow measures will definitely help manage oily skin much more effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.