Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajni DuggalYour feedback matters!
My friend has acidity problem. When she eats oily and spicy food she gets pain in brain. Doctor advice her for gastroscopy. Optional ayurvedic treatment is available or not.
I have stomach pain since three days. I haven't eaten anything from. Outside only fresh home cooked food what do I do.
How can be dengue be cured fast and what are the symptoms of dengue and where are the medicines avail able?
I have headache, stomachache and also back pain since last 7 days and also i'm suffering from dry skin what should I Do?
I am 54 yrs old wth diabetic history of 17 yrs.I am unders ayurvedic as well as alleopathy treatment.off late my sugar is not under control. I take following medicine Glycomet 1gm 1bd b4 bf n dinner Amryil 1 mg 1 bd b4 b/f n dinner Volex .3 1bd with bf n lunch Jalra 50 1 bd b4 bf n dinner. Pl advice.my BSL fasting 150 n PP 260+
Sir. As I discussed you before. About my exposure and symptoms and tests. 1- sir 70 day pr lymph node at neck. Sir hiv me ek node hi swelling hoti hai ya puri body me hoti hai. 2- sir 95 day pr sore throat hua ek din rha bt uske baad cold ho gya tha halka sa dry cough type 7 days rha lghbhag thk ho gya ab to 98%. 3- ankle ke pass kuch red dots hai. On both ankle. Are they hiv rash. Mai pic attach kr rha hun. Hiv rashes kis type ke hotey hai. Mai pic attach kr rha hun please check. 4- tests - sex worker ka 42, 47, 100 day of my exposure CMIA non reactive 0.08, 0.09 0.07 index value. My test at 80th day non reactive CMIA method index value 0.07 Kya sir kya chances hai false negative hain hum dono ki reports. Sir vaginal fluid finger pr lag gaya ho or hath dhone ke baad pani se 30 minute baad tk kya virus finger pr survive kr skta hai to skin finger ke pass keechne se jo ek drop blood aya tha uske through kya andr transmit kr skta hai. Age test karana chye ya nhi or.
Dear doctor, My wife has been conceived and 2 months now. Can having sex at this period is harmful? If yes from when can I have sexual intercourse with my wife. Kindly clarify me. Thank u.
My boyfriend is 25 years old. N he's addicted of smoking. He smokes 2 times everyday. If he doesn't so he has started headache. N I want to be quit smoking of him. Tell me the solution for him.
After piles surgery, still having slim excretion and heavy stomach, what could be the reason how to completely cure it.
Does sleeping pills zzowin shows any side affects. I am thinking to take I am suffering from insomnia.
My 66 year old mother ct screening report say nonspecific atelectantic banda seems in bilateral lung bases
Curd and buttermilk are both milk based products, have the same composition, and more or less the same nutrients, yet there remains a persistent question as to which out of the two is better?
Does adding water to the contents of the curd, to turn it into buttermilk, really affect the properties of curd?
The answer is yes.
Read on to find out, how.
The basic difference between curd and buttermilk is the process of dilution by the addition of water. The more water you put in curd, the less concentrated the buttermilk becomes. According to Ayurveda, the churning (Manthana) of the curd into buttermilk, gives it additional properties. Churning induces the proteins in the buttermilk to be easily digested due to their degraded structure.
Here are a few pointers that could help you choose which out of the two suits your needs more:
- Calorie content - If you are looking to reduce your weight and prefer a controlled diet, you should opt for buttermilk. 100 grams of buttermilk contains 40 calories, whereas 100 grams of curd contains close to 98 calories. So, for undernourished children or people looking forward to gain weight, curd should be opted because it is nutrient dense.
- Nutrient content - Buttermilk is rich in calcium, vitamin B12, zinc, iboflavin and proteins. It helps in keeping your bones healthy, lowering the level of bad cholesterol, preventing cancer, battling stress and anemia due to the presence of these nutrients. On the other hand, curd contains calcium, phosphorus, vitamins B12, B5, B2, potassium, proteins, and molybdenum. These nutrients prove to be beneficial in preventing chances of hypertension and heart diseases, promoting teeth and bone health and reducing stress and anxiety.
- Fluid content - Buttermilk has significant fluid content, so it can be consumed in extremely hot weather conditions to curb dehydration and as a replacement to other fluids. On the contrary, curd has limited fluid content, which makes it suitable for consumption by people who have been instructed to adhere to a fluid restricted diet, but require an intake of good quality proteins.
- Probiotics content - Both curd and buttermilk are rich in probiotics or good bacteria, which help in strengthening your immune system and increase longevity.
Remember make either of the two a part of your regular diet!
Nightfall or wet dreams - nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence among men, especially among adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem of nightfall can be very frustrating for young men because most of the times they don't understand the reason for it and also because it is a very embarrassing thing to discuss with not only their parents but also with their peers.
The frequency of these nocturnal emissions varies from person to person, most men only experience this condition in their adolescent years but few may suffer from it all their lives. So as you can see this condition is very common and nothing really to worry about except in very few cases where it is very frequent spread over a long period of time.
Exercising regularly and avoiding spicy foods can lessen the frequency of nightfall. Studies have shown that using testosterone based drugs can increase nocturnal emissions, so try avoiding these if you suffer from nightfall. Here are a few more things that you can try to limit it.
1. Masturbation if you are doing 3-5times in a month it is good for body and mind and then it prevents nightfall but if you start doing masturbation excessively then it tires penis tissue and leads to erectile dysfunction.
2. Don't drink water before sleeping.
3. Avoid seeing pornography before sleeping.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about if you suffer from this problem because most men will experience nightfall sometime during their life, make sure that you contact your doctor or me talk openly about this problem, he will be able to guide you towards the right type of treatment (if required). There is no need to unduly stress over it because it is easily treatable in the vast majority of the cases. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem of nightfall can be very frustrating for young men because most of the times they don't understand the reason for it and also because it is a very embarrassing thing to discuss with not only their parents but also with their peers.