Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajneesh Shrivastava
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajneesh ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to know is fistula is curable by homeopathic treatment. Or surgery is the only option? If it surgery then laser surgery is possible for fistula? What about its recurrence?
I am Avijit Ghosh. My age is 25 but sometime I feel vomiting when I take high food and some time I feel little headache.
Doctor in the lower abdomen of my body their is line like rashes on my knee and back side of the body please tell me to cure this problem.
I'm 27 years old I have a question regarding sex life. I used to masturbate daily will that effect my sex life or not. Should I need to control if yes let me know how. If it is wrong tell me what I need to do.
I can not digest anything properly. I can not even digest simple fruits. Why is my digestion so damn weak?
Dear Doctor, Good Day! I am seeking treatment for my mother Age: 71, a widowed housewife. My father died before 30 years ago when I was only 3 years old, after that she got Diabetes. I think anxiety and depression regarding family maintaining and raising us for the past 30 years. I have found you very good doctor in Lybrate and other medical related apps. My mother’s condition is as described below: Current Complains: - Recurrent foot infections (After using antibacterial ointments Mupirocin, Dermavet etc.) - Dry foot - Pain, Burning and tingling sensation all over the body - Insomnia - Palpitations Chronic: Hypertension (avg 90/140) Diabetes (for 30 yrs) Nerve/Neuropathy pain Lower back pain / joint pain Osteoporosis Acidity and Digestion disorder Constipation Insomnia urine obstruction / Urin amount decrease often (Recurrently occurs) Current Medications: 1. Mixtard 30/70 (22 + 10 + 12 units) 2. Ecosprin 75 (0+ 1 + 1) 3. Metoprolol tartrate 50 mg (1+0+1) 4. Amlodipine 5 mg (1+0+0) 5. Losartan Potassium 50 mg (0+0+1) 6. Trimetazidine Mr. 35 mg (1+0+1) 7. Esomeprazole (1+0+1) 8. Calcium 500 and Vitamin D 200 IU (0+0+1) 9. Bromazepam 3 mg (takes in case of sleeplessness) 10. Neuro-B Thiamine Monotritrate, Pyridoxine HCL, cyanocobalamin (1+0+0) Now, I am seeking your kind suggestion over online. It will be a great help for me if you give me a proper treatment plan and I have also a plan to visit Kolkata within 10 days and will stay there for 3 to 4 days.
I masturbate not daily. But whenever I masturbate in 1 or 2 week I do 3-4 times continuous. Nd after that mentally I feel sick and legs pain. Is this a result of masturbation. Is this dangerous for married life. My age is 30 years and now I am planning for marriage.
With age, just like other body functions, the mind too begins to slow down. This could lead to problems in communication, focus, recall, reasoning, and thinking. So with dementia, the person faces problems which are a combination of above-mentioned activities. Dementia is a symptom associated with many diseases and is not a disease on its own.
Alzheimer’s is the main cause of dementia, followed by stroke or brain injury, Huntington’s disease, and Lewy body disease. However, there are some symptoms that can be indicative that a person is gradually progressing into dementia. Watching out for these symptoms can help one seek help at an early stage, thereby helping the affected person, and slowing down its progress.
- Short term memory loss: With age, people tend to forget what happened recently, and this can even be something as recent as the previous day. However, they can very clearly recollect events from the past. They might forget things like where they have placed their glasses, where the television remote control is, etc. They may also ask for the same information repeatedly, even after it is answered.
- Mood changes: Rapid mood swings is observed in a person suffering from dementia. Their emotions keep changing within a matter of seconds, and they may show also less emotion than what they used to show previously.
- Personality changes: Since dementia affects reasoning and judgment, someone who was earlier shy could suddenly become outgoing. Their inhibitions which led to a shy personality are lost, making them more outgoing.
- Difficulty in performing regular tasks: Be it forgetting things like laying out tables, keeping things back in their places, or organising medical kits, with dementia setting in, these tasks slowly become more difficult to do. Also, learning new tasks, even simple ones, seem tough and are often not accomplished.
- Losing storylines: The elderly would usually be good with telling and appreciating stories like telling tales to their grandchildren or following television soaps and stories. However, as dementia begins to set in, they tend to lose storylines, both when observing and telling.
- Repeating actions: As they are not able to register things, they tend to repeat things, both in words and in actions.
- Feeling lost: Things like heading out to a store to buy something and then wondering why they came there are common. Short-term memory loss can cause such situations. This confusion, especially with regard to time and things, is very common.
- Spatial and time orientation: There could be problems relating to space and time, seasons, and they may often ask questions like what time it is, etc. Routine tasks like paying bills, cooking using recipe books, which were easily managed, suddenly begin to look difficult.
- Apathy: Losing interest in people, hobbies, or other things like puzzles, which they once enjoyed, become boring and unenjoyable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.