Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajneesh Chandra ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old & my girl friend is 21 years old. We get together In bed for foreplay at that I say that to her take my penis in her mouth I enjoy she also enjoy taking my cock into her mouth is there any problem if she sucks my cock take my sperms inside? And I do fingering to her pussy is it wrong? She accepts to pussy fingering. Pls suggest me.
Hi I am positive of hbsag, I am 25 years old, and I have backache from past 2 years. Its right hbsag positive person getting marriage?
I am 26 year old now some of this days I am suffering some mentally problem that I always think about sex and about how to do.
I have all symptoms of hypogonadism. Which results in lower testesteorene, less facial hair, and many more. Please suggest.
I have headaches almost every evening for last 30 years owing to sinus problems. I take a sinarest tablet for temporary relief. Hiw to get rid of it?
Sir My nose always remain blocked when I waked up and remain blocked till 4 to 5 hrs. Wht is the solution?
My Uncle has hepatitis B from last 5 years. They are very healthy and they have no problem in daily life. But they having issue with ear and doctor wants to operate it but when he got that he is hepatitis B patient. He said that I will not operate on you because you are infected. I want to ask that hepatitis B patient can not be operated?
Which factor responsible for psoriasis please treatment allopathy ya homeopathy will done treatable.
I am suffering from severe sinus sir, my left ear get blocked whenever I take bath or it exposed to the air and I get severe headache often and my throat is sore always. I feel unheathy always and its so irritating.
I am 46 years old. Mujhe bahut jyada mitti khane ki aadat hai. Lekin me chodna chahti hu. Kya aap koi medicine bata sakte hai.
I just want to know that sexual transmitted diseases can be transferred only if One of the partner is infected. Or is it not necessary that either should have infected. If both were not infected than can also is it possible?
Why my skin is growing inside of the both corner of my mouth and it cause pain and it pain my ear can't eat spicy food and can't open my mouth properly and it's pain my teeth.
I am suffering from piles and fissure last one and half year and I am continuous using piles ointment. I want to know there is any side effect of the piles ointment (anovate). Kindly give me permanent solution for this problem.
I am having a pimple like on my penis skin. I am worried some yellowish fluid come out when I press it . Pimple size is usual.
I am severely allergic to dust and strong odours. I start sneezing when I come in contact with these. What can I do?
I am having cough from last 1 and a half month and any thing is simple not working. I also have sneezing allergy from years. So it's kind of allergic cough. Can't take it anymore. Please suggest.
I am 52 years old male. Took treatment for koch's disease for 18 months in 1992-93. Right lung got fibrosis. Now diagnosed as copd. Continuous suffocation. No cough. On seroflo 250 inhaler, montair lc with deriphyllin retard 150. No relief. Seek appropriate remedy.
I have done sex with my girlfriend at last month from that day onwards day by day she is suffering from body pains and some blood also coming from vagina like menstrual cycle. Please advise.
Burning your skin is a very traumatic experience and can leave behind scars that remind one of the traumatic incident. Scarring caused by burns may fade a little with time but are usually permanent. Apart from affecting your appearance severe burns can also affect the functioning of the body. Burns can make a person withdraw socially by making him or her afraid of how people will accept them with their scars as well as make them depressed about their appearance.
Burn repair surgery can be categorised under two headings: Acute and Reconstructive
- Acute repair surgery happens immediately after the burn and deals with large burns and burns that affect critical areas. The focus here is to close the skin in case of open burns and help the skin heal.
- Reconstructive burn surgery addresses the skin after the initial burn wounds have healed. The goal here is to improve the appearance of the scars and ensure no lasting loss of functioning. Reconstructive burn surgery has a high success rate.
There are many types of reconstructive surgeries for burns and the type of surgery best suited to a patient is based on the location of the scar, the extent of scarring and the patient’s personal goals.
- Skin grafts: This involves the removal of healthy skin tissues from one part of the body and transplanting it to the burn site. This skin graft may include only a few outer layers of skin or may involve the entire dermis. This is used in cases of severe burns where a large section of the dermis is affected.
- Microsurgery: This is a procedure where the surgeon reattaches or reconstructs severed fingers, toes, ears etc by sewing together blood vessels and nerves. This is often used alongside other surgical procedures.
- Free flap procedure: In this procedure, muscle, bone or skin is transferred from one part of the body to another to reconstruct the area. This type of surgery is often accompanied by microsurgery.
- Tissue expansion: This involves the insertion of a balloon expander under the skin near the burn site. As the balloon is filled with saline, the skin stretches and grows. Once the skin has stretched enough, the expander is removed and the skin can then be used to repair burn scars.
This procedure has many advantages as the skin colour and texture are a near perfect match thus reducing scarring to a large extent. However, it is a very slow procedure and can take a few months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.