Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajmi DuggalYour feedback matters!
Iam married 8 years no baby, consulted various doctors nothing so far. My sperm count is fine n after 3 4 months medication for my wife doctor says us keep on trying all is fine. We haven't tested tubes as not interested for ivr what to do? A question arises to me that ladies discharge is necessary for this to happen as many times iam discharged earlier?
He is suffering from early discharge while having sex with his wife. He was doing masturbating regularly in his school time regularly 2 years approx He is afraid of this.
I often get ill. My immunity is very low. I feel fever for at least 10 days in a month. It starts with mild cough. Then cough becomes too intense. And then fever for long days. My digestion is also not good. Please recommend me some remedy to cure my cough and fever problem.
I cannot pronounce some sounds like'r' in great or in other words where" sound is used. What's is the cure for that?
I have itching problem on my whole body. I am taking medicines and also applied creams but still no improvement. What should I do? Tensed with the pennis skin got rough and hard can not walk properly bcoz after itching that area burns.
Sir, I have tinnitus problem in ear. I have taken lot of treatment s but not relief. Kindly suggest any treatment.
Hi doctor, I am 37 year and I am having cholesterol problem, I am getting tired very soon, as I am working in call center I am not able to do exercise at all. I married man and having sexual issues also like ed and desire to have sex. Please help. thanks.
I am 32 years old. Been married for 2 years now. I have been suffering from premature ejaculation for a lot of years. This is causing lot of tension & unhappiness in our marriage. I don't have any bad habits & do not have sugar or bp. Please help me get over this problem.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems
Urinary symptoms commonly experienced with prostate problems include;
- The need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Urinating more often during the day.
- Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
- The urine stream is slow to start.
- Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
- A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
- A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
- The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
- A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
- Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
- Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems
Various medications to help ease your urinary problems, including;
- Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
- Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
- Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
- Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH.