Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RajkumarYour feedback matters!
I brushed my teeth daily but very bad smell is coming from my mouth and some bleeding also happened so what can I do.
I have a problem in my mouth. After brushing my teeth within 40-50 minutes I feel a bad breath and I changed the toothpaste also .I feel some fluid in my mouth it is not like saliva it is something different is there any way to cure this?
Doctor's pls suggest me something for having whiter and healthier teeth. Also suggestion for a good tooth paste.
Im feeling sensation on my teeth when I take cold or hot drinks and sometimes at normal condition. What do I do?
Hi doctor my front teeth is paining what can I do I ask doctor also about this and doing x ray also they telling me to do cleaning buzz lots of infection on or teeth. My front teeth was half broken when I play cricket than I consult a doctor n they fix me a cap ceramic. That's the issue can you just solve.
I am 18 years old sir .My 2 teeth (mole) have removed due to cavity, is it any problems of medicine test? And there is no any other problem in my body.
Often regarded as less painful and much milder than more serious diseases like periodontal disease, Gingivitis involves the inflammation, redness, irritation and swelling of your gums. People who suffer from Gingivitis are normally unaware of it because of its mild nature, but it might turn out to be serious in some cases and can lead to periodontitis and tooth loss.
Signs and symptoms
Since Gingivitis is seldom harmful, people who suffer from it are, in most cases, hardly aware of having it. Nevertheless, here are a few signs and symptoms which may indicate that you have Gingivitis:
1. Tender, puffy gums
2. Gums easily bleed whenever you brush or floss your teeth
3. Swollen gums
4. Change in color from a healthy pink to a dusky red
5. Receding gums
6. Bad breath
Gingivitis is most commonly caused by bad oral hygiene and maintenance. Bad oral hygiene usually supports the formation of plaque and tartar. Because plaque forms and re-forms quickly, it requires daily removal. If you don't give your teeth the attention it needs, plaque can further result in the formation of tartar, which is a heavier and denser substance than plaque and acts as a protective barrier for bacteria. It is even more difficult to remove it and you may require dental cleaning.
The main aim of treatment is to reverse the symptoms of Gingivitis and to prevent further development of the disease into more serious dental issues and diseases.
Professional treatment of Gingivitis includes:
1. Initial evaluation and assessment
2. Thorough cleaning with the help of professional dental tools and instruments
3. Instructions on effective flossing and brushing techniques at home
4. Regular cleaning and professional checkups
5. Fixing of crowns and other dental restorations to help prevent the growth of plaque and tartar
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from 7days. I can't eat any hot and cold items. Kindly suggest what should I do.
I have black patches on my tongue Since 1 years. But it doesn't cause any pain, any trouble, It just changed colour on my tongue.
My front upper 2 teeth are bigger than others and one tooth broken at lower edge corner its not good looking am 23 years old. plz suggest me to smile GOOD
Crooked teeth pull down a child's morale in a big way. It not just impacts their chewing and looks, but also makes oral hygiene practices difficult for the child and the parent. Orthodontic treatment, which may involve removing a couple of teeth and realigning the other teeth is very popular to correctly align these teeth.
The entire process of this treatment starting from initial visits to diagnosis to completing treatment to follow-up is a prolonged one. While the time with the dentist is quite significant, the time for the child to adjust to the braces and come to terms with the new 'thing' in their mouth is also quite taxing.
This requirement of time followed by need of adjustment time makes summer the ideal time to get braces for the children. Read on to understand a little more on the same:
- Time/Scheduling: The summer holidays gives children enough time to make the numerous visits without having to affect their school routine. The child and the parent have to make numerous visits to the dentist, the initial oral examination, getting radiographs done, moulds done, removal of teeth if required, checking for their healing, getting the braces in place, and follow-up visits for adjustments. In addition, on the child's side, they need sufficient time to heal from the teeth removal, get used to the presence of the metallic braces (in most cases) in their mouth, and get used to the new oral care methods. Another thing to consider also is the proximity of the dental clinic and the availability of the orthodontist. Most clinics schedule the orthodontist visit on one day of the week to cover all cases. Also, most children are in their early or late teens when they go for braces and are therefore in important stages of their academics. Therefore, summer becomes the best time to go for braces without affecting the schedule.
- Oral Care: Having braces requires extra care from the child to learn oral hygiene measures. The braces make it easy for food particles to remain on the teeth, increasing chances of decay and gum disease. The child needs to make a conscious effort to keep this clean as developing decay during the treatment complicates the whole scene. Therefore, summer gives the ample time required to get used to the oral care routine.
- Safety: Children with braces who are into sports should start using mouth-guards to protect them from injury during contact sports. Again, summer is a time to indulge in sports, and this will give the child adequate time to adjust to the use of mouth-guards.
All these make summer the ideal time to go for orthodontic treatment.