Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv KumarYour feedback matters!
I have smoked ganja. My heart is beating very fast and my head is paining and chakkar aa rhe hai. I feel I m going to dead. Please help me.
I have neck ache since last 2 and a half year and I use to take naprosyn 500 so what to do to cure it.
I don't know if I am allergic to something. I am suffering from kinda dry cough from past 6 months. I have tried natural remedies and consulted couple of doctors but still I have the same problem. I want some advise from the doctors if I have to consult a good ent specialist. I feel something is itchy in my throat.
I am 25 years old I am having heavy snoring problem while sleeping though changed my sleeping position also it doesn't effected it please suggest me remedy for it.
I am suffering from severe pain in hill from several years now i'm continuing calcium tablet since 6 day. Pain start when I pressurized my leg viz playing cricket, running hard etc actually I want to know the truth cause behind it. My esinophill 10 but lymphocytes slightly high. In case I sit with bending my leg within 1-2 min muscle cramp occurs.
Hi Doctor, Well I am now 47 years old. I have this problem of early / premature ejaculation for quite some time, actually for some years now. I discharge very early, at times within few minutes, after erection. I have tried couple of Homeopathic medicines but either the medicines I took were not right or else they were ineffective. Could you kindly provide me a solution to this embarrassing problem. I am almost 77 kgs and 5'9" tall, I am non vegetarian, although was pure vegetarian for almost 2 years till 6 months back and drink socially.
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
3. Get sufficient sleep - Apart from a host of health problems, lack of sleep may also you render you impotent. Studies have shown that testosterone levels of men who are sleep deprived are much lower than in those who get their 8 hours of sleep. A proper sleep schedule should thus be duly adhered to.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
When ever I hold any thing with my fingers they starts to just fumbling there is no balance in then, they does not stay still. Help me plz.
Chlamydia is one of the most common STD. It is a bacterial infection, caused by Chlamydia trachomatis. Occurring in both males and females, it can be transmitted via oral, genital, or anal sex. it has been dubbed as silent infection, as the affected person hardly ever presents with symptoms. It is extremely common though about 1 in 20 females in the age group of 15 to 25 can be affected. The disease, if left untreated, can cause severe reproductive issues including infertility in both males and females. Let us look at symptoms in men and women separately.
Men: About 50% of men infected with Chlamydia will go with no symptoms. It may take about 3 weeks for the symptoms to manifest and will include
- Small amounts of discharge from the penis
- Discomfort or pain with urination
- Painful, swollen, and inflamed testicles
- Burning and itching around the tip of the penis
Depending on the mode of transmission, the eyes, throat, and rectum can also be infected and there could be throat infection or conjunctivitis also.
If left untreated, Chlamydia can affect the sperm quality and lead to infertility in men in the long run.
Women: The infection is "silent" even in females and does not manifest itself with a lot of symptoms, only 30% of infected females present symptoms including:
- Abnormal, white or light yellow vaginal discharge
- Painful sex
- Bleeding or spotting in between regular periods
- Sometimes even bleeding during sex
- Burning or itching sensation around the vagina
- Severe abdominal discomfort
In females, the infection usually travels up the urinary and reproductive tract. So, from vaginitis, it can lead to urinary tract infection, cervicitis, bartholinitis, and even pelvic inflammatory disease. If it reaches the fallopian tubes and/or the uterus, then the chances of fallopian tubes getting blocked is high. There can be scarring of the tubes and this can lead to infertility or ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in areas other than the uterus, for example the fallopian tubes). This can be very dangerous and can be life-threatening situation too.
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is a serious bacterial infection of the uterus and the fallopian tubes. Untreated Chlamydia infection often results in PID and requires antibiotics and bed rest.
Chlamydia infections have two negative sides to it, on one hand, it is difficult to detect given the absence of symptoms. On the other hand, there are serious implications leading to even fertility. It is therefore very important to prevent it. It is best to use a condom, especially with unknown partners; and in case of any doubt, one should get themselves tested and treated.