Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv Dang
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv DangYour feedback matters!
excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, honest and clear in his diagonises and treatment, I know him for more than 25 years, he is our family doctor, one can rely him completely for allopathy treatment.
Diabetes refers to a particular state of the body where the ability of the body in producing the insulin hormone is damaged. As a result of such impairment, the glucose level in the blood starts to increase due to the carbohydrates’ abnormal metabolism. It is through proper diabetes management that restoring the carbohydrate metabolism to its normal state becomes possible.
The medical procedures of managing diabetes have come a long way and have met many advancements recently. A few of the recent advances in the management of diabetes are:
- Oral Drugs: Oral medications had always been available for controlling diabetes. But, as a recent addition, various latest drugs with more effective results have been introduced. Medications and tablets become necessary after a period, generally for treating the blood sugar levels of the Type 2 diabetes patients. And the introduction of new powerful drugs has shown the diabetes patients dependent on tablets a new ray of hope.
- Insulin products: The term insulin refers to the peptide hormone that is produced by the pancreatic islets' beta cells. Regulating to the metabolism of fat, protein, and carbohydrate, it is used for treating diabetes for years. But, with the progress of diabetes management procedures, various newer insulin products have become available now. Utilized by the type 1 diabetes patients and sometimes by the Type 2 ones, these preparations come with different levels of onset and duration of effectiveness.
- Insulin Injector Devices: Gone are the days when injections used to be the only quick way of inserting insulting in the body. As a hopeful result of the recent advances in diabetes management, there are now various insulin delivery devices found. As a replacement for the insulin pen devices, there are now insulin pumps and insulin patch, inhaled insulin liposome-entrapped insulin, etc. for better managing the severity of diabetes. People suffering from severe insulin deficiency, find the insulin pump helpful.
- Surgical Solutions: For a long time, weight loss surgery used to be associated with treating obesity only. However, a relation has been found between this surgery and treating diabetes. Recently, studies have shown that by performing weight loss surgery, Type 2 diabetes can be put into remission. Though an experimental treatment, there is also the Islet transplant option for treating Type 1 diabetes for preventing the severe hypos.
Causing a considerable rise in the blood sugar levels, diabetes is a lifelong physical condition. However, it is through following the modern diabetes management procedures, that controlling different types of diabetes has been possible. As a result of recent medical advances in the management of diabetes, more physiological and individualized therapies are now possible so that diabetic patient can lead as close to a normal life as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What exercise I should do to make my pencil strong and hard or preferred me any best dite for same. When I do sex with my wife pencil take too much time to get hard and strong? I was masturbating in a week once and I drinks daily due to that I am facing this all what is the reasons behind it?
For most people, a prolonged sexual act is one of the most pleasurable acts. However, though not might admit it, there could be multiple reasons due to which this might not be possible. In males especially, premature ejaculation is very common, which does not allow for a prolonged sexual experience. There are multiple causes for this, some physiological and some psychological.
Given the private nature of the topic, many would not admit to the issue in the first place. Even with the couple, many would be reluctant to discuss it. For many men, close friends might often be the only one who knows about it. Someone else who has had similar problems might suggest a solution. The Internet, given the privacy it offers, could be another forum for discussion and seeking solutions. So what happens is they end up trying solutions from either of these two sources. However, what is important to understand is that each person’s body is built and wired very differently. What worked for a friend or for another person in some other part of the world might not work for you too.
The first point of coping begins with acknowledging the problem. When the ejaculation happens soon after the penetration, well before the partner is satisfied, it is known as premature ejaculation. In some cases, there might not even be adequate stimulation. While it is a matter of self-esteem for the male, for the female it is often an unsatisfactory experience. Knowing some of the possible causes helps understand the problem and then work towards a solution. Some of the most common physiologic and psychologic causes are listed below.
• Performance anxiety: In many cases, especially when with a new partner, premature ejaculation is very common. However, gradually, with familiarity, this improves.
• The prolonged duration between sex episodes: If the person has not engaged in sex for quite a while, there are chances of premature ejaculation.
• Guilt: Past sexual experiences could lead to guilt, which also can cause premature ejaculation.
• Hormonal: Hormonal imbalances also can lead to an inability to sustain and/or maintain an erection.
Most men experience some degree of PE in their early years when they start off their sex lives, but this gradually improves with age, as they learn to control.
Coping with it begins with one round of diagnosis. If there is no serious underlying cause, then simple measures like relaxation techniques and quitting smoking can be used to control ejaculation.
Talking to the partner and easing out stress during the act also can go a long way.
If these do not help, seek counselling or behavioural therapy. You can definitely manage better performance with support of the partner and the counsellor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I think I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and pre ejaculations. So what I have to do and also getting attraction towards man. From last two month I am also in relationship with a friend. We enjoyed only body play and sucking to each other but I ejaculates very soon and I also get loose erection what I have to do.
I am confused about sexual ability. After insertion, I can hold for 2-3 minutes. Is this ok or below the label.
My father have not proper sleep in night or not even in day time even he will take sleep pill then also he does not sleep more than two hours that why he is always tried so what can we do to help him.
Hi, 4. 6 years back I had femur bone injury and at that time surgery was with rod placement but after 4. 6 years also the bone not attached and recently 15 days back when iam walking the rod inside was broken and the doctor suggested that in some people the bone might not form let go another surgery with pelvis bone replacement in gap of femur bone. And 10 days back I had a surgery with pelvis bone replaced in the gap of femur bone. My worry is till 4 years the bone not grown now is it will grow after replaced with pelvis bone please give me suggestion
Hello sir coming blood in stool and at staring fuss with blood this is not regularly some times no problem what is the reason who is the concerned specialist Thanking you.
Stress fractures are small cracks that may appear in a bone. It occurs due to repetitive application of force in the same area. It is very common among various sports such as running, tennis and football. It may also occur due to osteoporosis as this disorder weakens the bones and allows stress fractures to occur easily.
The majority of stress fractures occur due to overuse of a specific muscle. The bones and the muscles used in a specific movement do not get time to recover, thus leading to stress fracture.
Causes: The major cause of stress fracture is change in physical activity, such as a sudden increase in exercise. The other factors that may lead to stress fracture are -
- Poor conditioning: If you are starting an exercise regimen without proper preparation, then it may cause stress on the muscles. It is important that you condition your body before doing any intense activity to prevent injuries.
- Bone insufficiency: Various disorders such as osteoporosis reduces bone strength and increases the likelihood of a stress fracture. If you have low bone density then you are at a higher risk of having stress fractures.
- Change in surface: Change in surface like shifting from running on grass to road tends to cause more stress on the legs, thus increasing the likelihood of a fracture.
- Improper form: Performing any exercise with improper form may lead to a number of injuries. It is recommended to learn the correct technique before exercising, so you may use a spotter or a trainer to guide you.
The symptoms of a stress fracture are:
- Pain: You may experience dull to severe pain if you have stress fractures. The severity of pain will depend on the severity of the fracture.
- Swelling: Pain may be accompanied by swelling on the sides and the top of the foot.
- Tenderness: Stress fractures may cause tenderness in the muscles around the affected area.